It couldnt happen to America

I will start this with the following discaimers

* I will post six Pepes to auto bumb this Thread, In hopes to reach anons

* I understand that Sup Forums is in no way my personal request, this is a call for help.

* I am using a Proxy to hide my identity to help ensure i'm not found in contempt of court or as a suicide with a head full of brass.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230717
idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article154650829.html
wnd.com/2017/03/forgotten-case-girl-5-sexually-assaulted-by-refugee-boys/

The above links have happened in My home town. In a conservative state. In America. Anyone who thought it could not happen in the states, this is a wake up call.

The judge has threatened the victims with contempt of court if they are caught spreading the verdict to the public eye. Nothing was said of the other citizens of Twin Falls, other Americans or anyone in the world besides for that matter.

Im not asking for anyone to be doxxed, or threatened. I am asking that this link or any other informaiton in regards to this Twin falls case is shared through any and every social media account you can spare the time to use.

To Americans, I ask that you understand that this could have been your child. To the world I ask you put aside your hatred of burgers as I would do the same for you for something of this severity.

I have been reposting this for the last six hours but I can only do so much. You are not my army Sup Forums, but on behalf of this family, I am asking you for help.

I will continue to spread the word, I beg you do the same

Hail Trump

Hail Victory

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If it makes you feel better, I have seen this story on social media and did what I could to spread it. I hadn't heard the threat of contempt of court, though. That is extremely disturbing, if true.

Gonna need some proofs, my guy. Any way you can source that contempt of court claim?

Thank you all for time time, and please accept this offering of Pepes.

Bump for visibility

They're juvies, of course the verdict is suppressed.

Narratives are fun but you should learn the basic aspects of a situation too.

The Below listed is a quote from the news article from the first source.

Staver said case law is clear on the subject of gag orders.

"The travesty of justice in Idaho is now complete," wrote Geller. "In the summer of 2016, a 5-year-old girl was sexually assaulted and urinated upon by three Muslim migrant boys in Twin Falls, Idaho. Since then, instead of getting justice, the victim’s family has been abused by law enforcement and governing authorities as if they were the criminals – because what happened to their little girl contradicts the politically correct narrative about Muslim migrants. On Monday, the perpetrators were sentenced, and the final injustice was done to this poor girl.

"The injustice began in the proceedings at the Snake River Juvenile Detention Center in Twin Falls when Judge Thomas Borreson of Idaho’s 5th Judicial District ordered the little victim’s parents to say nothing to anyone – ever – about what was said in the courtroom Monday, or to disclose the sentence he gave to the savage attackers. He did allow them to say that they were unhappy with the sentencing, but threatened to jail them for contempt of court if they disclosed why they were unhappy with it.

"But even though the victim’s parents were not allowed to talk to me, there were 12 to 15 people in the courtroom who saw and heard the whole sorry business. I was informed of what happened by an anonymous source inside the courtroom – and the more I heard, the more I understood why this judge wanted to keep all the proceedings secret.

Jew news

The fact of the suppression is only have of the issue. The fact that someone video taped the rape and urination of a five year old disabled girl, found guilty and sentenced to probation is the other. Its happening as well.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html

Bumping for visibility

I remember seeing this last year and no one believed me when I tried telling people. Bump

listen to this faggot go radicalize lulz!~

>this is a wake up call
you're a little late to the party famalamadingdong, besides, it's more of a wake up Party.

Bumping, and saying that yes, this could happen to any of us. The Catholic church seems hell bent on bringing these "refugees" into our country, and are quietly depositing them to rural areas. They do not ask for permission. They don't even INFORM anybody. They just plop them in. South Mississippi and South Louisiana have MANY of these unwelcome, unwanted mystery people lurking in rural communities. Their anonymity and invisibility place them in a prime position to commit crime.

What do we do?

submit it to drudge

>kid raped and pissed on by refugees
>everything sulressed , they receive no punishment

I see youre learning fast burgers, rom the leader of the free world

Bump

Can you burgerfags explain to me what the military is doing? Are your generals this blind or senile that they can't realize that a political agenda is trying to destroy your country from the inside? Martial law when you idiots?

Post and share. If the normies can see it, or even trump, it can help to sway public opinion. I have multiple families in boise/nampa/twin falls trying to spread the word. If idaho can get them out, it sets a precedent to say theyre not welcome.

Im sorry its happened to your country as well. Its a cesspool out there, but i pray for the fatherland

Our presidents fighting an attempted political coup as we speak. If a civil war breaks i know which side im on.

General air of "well what can you do about" syndrome has set in for most people. That and half the country is demotrash so they still support corruption, nevermind that the established republican side is also pretty corrupted as well and actively opposing the new leadership along with the democrats.