I remember being in China and realising how irrelevant not even Germany is, but also Europe...

I remember being in China and realising how irrelevant not even Germany is, but also Europe. We´re just another remote country that hardly impinges on some places at all. Europe is not based on a common language, culture and values…. Europe ist the result of countless wars between brothers. A Unites States of Europe seems to me the only worthwhile political objective today. We must have a European legal system, a European appeal court, a common currency the same weights and measures, the same laws. We must make make of all peoples of Europe one people, and Berlin the capital oft he world. Hopefully one day all men become brothers under one flag.

no

>EU
>British crown
No

We're not even in the E.U., but no.

It's like the third time that I see this post this week, learn to create new baits.

>stop trying to take over the world you dumb kraut

Germans should've been exterminated in 1946. All of them.

t. jew

t. kike

No.

Maybe we should have let them win so they wouldn't be so goddamn stupid this day in age.

Eh, yeah, nah.

We are similar and share similar goals, to have an alliance or partnership but we are not so similar that we can easily have the same legal system and fuck, same language.

It would not work, the EU is already eroding because some countries (Germany) decided to open the floodgate for any migrant that shows up here.

Euro is eroded because shitty members spend recklessly.

No, it would ruin Europe, not make it stronger.

This kraut is woke.

This.

>No, it would ruin Europe, not make it stronger.

So better just stay irrelevant while China, US, Russia tear Europe piece by piece instead of trying to find solutions to all your points.

Good goy!

"What we do in life echoes in eternity "

Men let us write history

gas yourself
>Crete a part of another European country
cringe

The problem it seems with unifying europe is that nobody reads even a lick of books or tries to apply anything they have taught.
Take Machiavelli for example, he claerly states what is necessary to conquer, sending colonies and establishing your governments in the areas you have conquered, yet EU does the exact opposite. They import 3rd worlders and the government system of the EU works like a foreign or diplomatic session, rather than a centralized one.
Not a single common language has been established like that with france and her neighbors. T
he EU is talking about a single army yet they are hardly in need of one and the countries within barely fund their own armies.
So far the EU has pushed too hard and for it to succeed it will have to revert back and start over, otherwise it will simply collapse and who knows when a successor will happen again.

fixed

Re-fixed

Albanians are funny pity that they are muslims

nostra sheiss matria, cant wait to finish you cucks off

Go away, Merkel.

>Macedonia
>Slightly Cucked
Fuck off Afrim.

Roman Empire II or GTFO! why do we have to LARP as europeans when Europe clearly isn't even a thing. "Europe" was a thing when the Pope and the HRE was in charge. most of our ways are clearly superior, why shouldn't we spread our ways until everyone is like us ? wouldn't that be fucking great.

no, bit if you want to team up and gas the kikes let me know

Am Christian :^]

True you belong in the Ultracucked Category

you post this everyday dirty kraut, get out
SAGE