Teflon Don; untouchable?

How can one man be so Based? Is there ANY dirt on him? Will he really make it to the end of his first term in office?

>Will he really make it to the end of his first term in office?
this isnt a question most presidents even have to ask

what it is, my pedes. what it is. kek wills it and trusts in trump. shadilay my fellow pedes. trump will free kekistan.

Oh come on, he stinks
His relationship with Roy Cohn alone should have disqualified him before he got started on the campaign trail

globalist shill
fuck him

>1st
You mean 2nd right?

If grab her by the pussy didn't sink him, I don't know if anything will

The president isn't the one asking you retard

i suspect that the main stream media will be the one burned by the end of his term

If there was anything it would have come out a long time ago. 2 scoops, 2 genders, 2 terms.

>34% approval rating
unless he starts a just war (NK), then no

Still waiting on that wall though

The Donald needs to be the VP candidate in 2020, have the front man resign after 2 years then run again in 2024 to get the full decade of the Trump

He'll make to to the end of his third term

You mean like his buddy Vlad did?

your approval polls won't save you

Not for long

By shilling for Israel to the fullest extent possible

Literally. Kek. Based. I am a robot. I am a polbot. Please insert DUDE MEMES so I can repeat them over and over and over

Vlad and Vladimir are different names... but no completely different because VP and PM are different things and there is no constitutional term limit in Russia other than no more than 2 consecutive terms.

Everyone has a boss user ;_;

He can run again in 2020 dipshit

>tfw Trump will break FDR's record

Five terms, prepare yourselves.

Got to wait the nigger kings budget out first.

>no constitutional term limit in Russia other than no more than 2 consecutive terms.
Same in US

Yes, but you've missed the point, dipshit.

Finishing the term of the other president would give him 2 more years. He'd be ineligible for VP after his 2nd full term. Dipshit.

No, presidents are limited to two terms in the United States. Read the 22nd Admendment to the US Constitution

Only since 1947. Easily overturned.

SIXTEEN MORE YEARS

You don't think the left already combed every trace of Trump's existence to try and stump him last year?