To say something when a girl walks by will be Crime , how fucked are men in Holland ?

it will become a Crime in my country the Neterhlands to siss a girl when she walks by.

isnt that some kind of oppression against men.
the feminazi have taken over .

Other urls found in this thread:

rijnmond.nl/nieuws/155802/Na-sissen-in-Rotterdamse-straten-wordt-strafbaar
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You need to think about it a bit more
The day may come when it's women who stand in groups critiquing men and boys as they walk by
You might say that would be great
But then men haven't much experience in being picked apart based on their body and face
Men are already insecure about their looks and prowess. A young insecure boy might lose his will to live or might retreat like a hermit after one decent bout of criticism from a group of women
Women have had to live with that all their lives, going back to pre history. Maybe after men have had a few thousand years of it, they'll decide it's best to call a true, treat women like the humans they are, and stop behaving as if women are pieces of meat hanging from hooks
Who knows

>Ha Ha HA Faggots
Source tho.

And if so. Just say that you identify as a woman.
>this is either going to make it acceptable for you to say anything. Or it will make women vulnerable to the same law.

>tfw flag matches the shitpost

Until it happens to your daughter
Or, until it happens to your girl or wife and you stand there like a gutless wonder, scared of the gang calling her a slut
Always different when it happens or does not happen to involve you at personal leve

t. cuntmoroccan

Haven't red Sunken Rock in a while, gotta catch up on that

>be from the 1800s
>invent a time machine
>go to 2017 to see how the world has developed
>walk past a lovely lady
>tip my hat
>"lovely weather we're having"
>get arrested

Flags mean nothing here, get up to date
And what sort of faggot calls out a woman or girl who's going about her business
Faggots
Same faggots who want to believe gang rape is masculine, when in fact, as attested by experts, it's a prime example of homosexuality
As for cat calling women and girls, its just jealousy on the part of those 'guys' who secretly would love to be female
Most crimes against women are veiled jealousy on the part of 'men' who would love to be a woman
After all, 'men' began life as girls
Go look it up
The female is the default mode. All zygotes are female. Only if a hormone bath reaches that female will it become a boy
Obviously, judging by the number of faggots around these days, those male hormones aren't doing their job
And so many 'men' opting to become women
Hah. Wonder if those big men who cat call women are actually making lewd remarks to a woman who was a male marine six months earlier
Life's hilarious

its dutch , its says you can get a fine of max 4100 euro's and get 3 months jail.

rijnmond.nl/nieuws/155802/Na-sissen-in-Rotterdamse-straten-wordt-strafbaar

>your rights end where my feelings begin

Everyone is judged based on their appearance. The difference between whether a man is a romantic or creep is how good-looking he is. Guys are judged more harshly because people expect more from them.

>oh no, she might turtle up

So will Jimmy that just got sent to the beaches of Normandy to get his friends' brains splattered on him.

People like you are pathetic.

Oh nee. Wat erg, Achmed.

opkankeren blanke balloze joodse bilnaadlikker.

Ehm ja hallo, it's because of fucking Moroccan and Turkish gangs going hey meisje hey meisje, wat luister je nou niet hoer! Ik zal je stampen! Am I supposed to feel comfortable when that happens to me? I live in a neighbourhood that is swarmed by those cockroaches and I don't feel safe walking around in my own damn neighbourhood. I'm an anti-feminist, far from a feminazi. I just don't feel comfortable when a big group of brown men call me a whore and slut for not responding to their sissing.

this guy likes it , i bet he is into SM were woman scat in his mouth .
fuck i dont want government to tell me what i can or cant do in my behaviour.
they are supressing my Thought.

i want free expression of THOUGHT .
this will become as SAUDI ARABIA , were one cannot think and act on his own behave.

Check the homo artwork in pic related
Men in gangs will critique women
No. There's a law for that now
Reality: half a dozen manlets holding hands stand in the dock for their crimes of mouthing filth at your daughter on her way to music lessons
Sup Forums would set them free. Oh wait, Sup Forums wants to defend the white race and virgin girls
What a dilemma

If my presumed daughter wouldn't have the spine to confront the assholes that are trying to shame her, it would just make me angry about here incompetence.
Men and women are always exposed to scrutiny, criticism and unfounded foolish remarks. This is how society regulates itself. People will have to always conform to the society and it's norm. If their accusations of her being a slag will be unfounded then she will easy find the support of others. If she is a slut and people will call hare a slut then it is justified.
Cat calling is not violence against women. Words are through their nature not objects of violence. This is because one can ignore words but not punches. If an asshole abuses a woman physically then there is already a set of laws that deals with that. Cat-calling is not sexual abuse, or violence. It can be harassment if it is done in a professional medium, particularly by figures of authority. But in the public space (where everyone is equal in rights ) in the absence of an hierarchical system, catcalling is just a gesture of poor taste. I don;t partake in it. I find it dumb. People have the freedom to be dumb animals, you totalitarian bitch.

It's an unrelated statement that completely forgets sexual dimorphism to
fit your ideology, followed by the false presumption of men coping with alledged with inner conflicts. Even then, no proper man catcalls or acts like a fratboy.

were you from ?
but should one go that far to make a law against it . i dont like obese woman , they dont smell right . i want a law too for them . they need to pay more taxes.

You haven't got any energy at all
You need to quit masturbating

Just convert to Islam and you can do what you like because muh culture.

If your daughter wouldn't have the spine to confront those assholes who will very likely rape her and leave her bloody? Because that's the kind of thing those people in the Netherlands, those sandmonkeys do.

If no proper man cat calls, what the hell are you talking about

shittoast best toast
>Flags mean nothing here, get up to date

the artwork is everything but homo.
if you dont know sun-ken rock then fuck you britfag. go make your teeth straight.

I don't want to be threatened with being killed or raped because I don't respond to their psst hey meisje. Is that too much to ask for? If they just stop bothering women that would be great. I've never had ANY problems with white men, just sandmonkeys.

You are hilarious !
You daren't say boo when you walk past gangs (even little gangs) of anything: blacks, migrants or 80 year olds
You put your head down and shuffle past hoping they won't notice you
Then you have the front to say little girls shouldn't be intimidated by the same thugs?

And? Only subhuman scum catcall.

Of course it's mostly the roaches doing that shit. Do you seriously believe that the cucked Dutch government will do anything to fine and send them to jail when they already do far worse with impunity?
The only ones who will be prosecuted/charged will be the random drunk dutch idiot ie white hetero man...

It is HOMO
and you're in deep denial

If they have the time to go about in groups being obnoxious pricks towards women, then they are, or will be, probably at the bottom of society. Life is not going to reward them. So just ignore them or try moving from / not transiting neighbourhoods that are like that.

That's true. We do know this is about doing nothing about actual problems.

I'm sure in the long run it's going to work out great to fill our countries with peoples who are not subject to enforcement of the laws.

1.Only sandmonkeys in the Netherlands bother women. I've never been bothered by a group outside of that.
2. I actually avoid them, when I see a gang of cockroaches I just take a different route. I'd rather not be raped thanks.

drama queen , maybe white men arent into you?
again ,were you from ?
are you obese , that might trigger sandniggers/niggers to catcall .

white men are becoming gay in a fast tempo , that is why fertility rate among whites is declining.
(Dont forget , Amsterdam is World Capital for GAYS)

In most of the West it IS rank and file natives
Sure, it might have grown worse with all the 'children' migrants in Europe, those children with beards
But throughout time it has been a woman and girl's own countrymen with their gutless targeting of their own women
The same 'men' who can't get it up
The same 'men' who think they own their wives and daughters and sisters and mother but who target *other* men's daughters, sisters, mothers, wives
Predation
Intimidation
dinosaur behaviours
Now there are laws to shut them up
About time. They victimize women with no pity or mercy, but now they're scared of being unmasked in court, photo in news, penalties, fines, imprisonment. Funny, they're scared of those

Yeah I am moving closer to my university soon. My family just isn't very wealthy and ended up buying a house on the edge of a very shitty neighbourhood.
I actively avoid those gangs, because simply getting into that situation and ignoring them is dangerous enough. You hear it often enough that they rape women.

yet we do not QUESTION PEDOPHILIA in the netherlands ?

always talking about us , but leave out the PEDO's .

Rape is a crime and is severely punished. If a nigger is not smart enough to abide by the laws of the land then it will end up in prison for a decade or two. There are laws that are against rape and violence. Btw. Civic rights only apply to citizens. If non citizens do this kind of shit just deport them/ put them in concentration camps.

Maybe most Dutch men are decent and don't say hey meisje, and if you don't respond they won't call you a hoer? Like just because you are apparently an exception and aren't decent, doesn't mean most Dutch men aren't decent either.
White men are courteous to me, helpful, tell me to have a good day. They don't yell obnoxious things to me.

1. people wouldn't call you a slut without any reason

leads to

2. I'd tell my wife/daughter to stop dressing like a fucking slut if she doesn't like being called a slut by random people outside (also probably hire a PI to look into my hypothetical wife since if she's dressing like a slut it makes her suspect)

Dutch government doesn't like deportation sadly.

Well sandmonkeys have a reason for it! You're not wearing a hijab or burqa. You're an infidel pig.

LAIR !!!

last week 2 white girls DIED, raped and killed.
BY A WHITE 14 YEAR OLD BOY .

tell me about raping by a sandnigger.
only time i heard about it was in Osdorp . and that guy was caught by police. and he didnt rape here but groped her.

STOP lying you white privilege girl.

What is that homo picture OP

do white man seriously do this in holland?
Here it's just (sand)niggers who do this or some construction worker whistling but those are mostly slavs.

right forgot about that
we don't have mudslimes here so it's not that much of a problem

I suppose step one should be getting rid of the muddies post haste then for you

Yeah only those stories come in the news nowadays. Because 1, the NPO said they weren't going to talk about muzzies doing bad things anymore. 2. it's not news when a sand monkey does it, because it happens all the time.

No white men in the Netherlands NEVER do that. He's probably just a tokkie.

you just mad , bc we are marryinig all the white girls.

yes indeed , me 2 will end with a white blond girl and her offspring will be sandniggers. with islam names like ahmed , tarik etc ...

deal with it.

>blanke nederlander die als marrokkaan larpt

zielig

What a load of shit and pathetic justification
You're clearly a woman hater, which leaves you only one sexual alternative, right
Gutless men in groups have been cat calling, i.e, making filthy suggestive remaks to ALL women since time began
They are homos under the covers but think targeting women in the street makes them appear like 'men'
They particularly target shy girls
When those gutless animals want to impress their mates, they pull out their organ in front of girls they know have never seen one before
Then the laughter
'Men'
But when an experienced woman does not duck her head, is not intimidated and goes for a closer look at that very average or under average organ, those gutless men shit themselves, don't know how to handle it
Get it out, let's see what you've got, taunts the experienced woman. And those pathetic little organs shrink to invisibility
Men who gather in groups, usually tradesmen who think they're safe surrounded by their mates, to catcall women and girls are now being told they'll pay, they will be exposed not only to their own families but to their parents, neighbours, employers
So now they'll stop
Which shows just how gutless they truly are

I'm going to be visiting the Netherlands at the end of the year
Now I will make extra care to call your women sexy it beautiful or stunning etc. when walking by on the streets just because of this stupid law(also because I'm guaranteed to get some pussy out of it and I'm borderline obsessed with Dutch women and Dutch features)

again you are LYING.
it was opsporing gezocht , that said we will not use tunnelvision on sandniggers . bc of all crimes they only pick out sandniggers and let white ppl go bc they want to safe there identity and privacy.

Yeah I don't like you ruining my fucking country, but I'm a white blonde girl myself so you're not exactly making me jealous. Funny thing is, I was once in a crowd full of white women, and they asked us if we'd ever date one of you sand monkeys. The leftist lady who asked us that question was baffled when none of us raised our hands. We don't want you muzzies.

ik heb geen probleem met jullie belgen , tenminste jullie koningshuis vluchte niet tijdes ww2 net als die hier die in canada al een tweede leven opbouwde .

>blank
>jood

kies 1

You can just say ''wow you're beautiful'', but if she doesn't respond, don't pester her about it. Simple as that. Refrain from saying sexy or things that are too sexual though, and you should be fine!

Ik weet dat je Jesse Klaver wil baffen, maar rustig aan hoor. Je hoeft het er niet zo dik op te leggen.

you can tell yourself that , but you cant turn down muscularity / manhood. it is nature to mate with us.

the real reason of not putting your hand up is bc of Social pressure . that is a common thing . the moment you leave the pack , your pussy/ass is ours. (in a good sense)

i dont think you will get some pussy am afraid. most girls act like guys here. its very weird , just dont get excited too much , they are not Feminine in behavior .

I'm already with a white muscular tall guy. So no. You people are really the most unattractive out there. Most of you really aren't muscular, but rather DYEL. I could easily take down 1 of you, but the problem is you are such pussies and always move in packs, because you know you are weak on your own.

jood (hilter did nothing wrong) ga nu maar lekker dood van binnen.

I know how to act around women kek I'm not a roach. But I get what you're saying and thank you for the advice
>they are not Feminine in behavior .
Tomboys are my fetish

> How fucked are men in holland?

> Tfw you're black and a Muslim.
>Tfw when you can approach all the white women and laws can't stop you
> Tfw white males are lawfully neutered

Life is good.

Your demented hag mothers tell you all the 'white blonde girls' are just dying for arab cock
And you want to believe it
An Australian girl from a muslim family was sent by her parents back to Lebanon. They said it was for a holiday
When she got there, a bunch of evil old crones grabbed the girl, beat her and married her off to their fat, loathsome son. He raped her, beat her and told her she was his ticket to Australia where he was SURE all Aussie women would want his stupid dick. He impregnated that girl. She was 13
Eventually, he got to Australia, using his marriage as his ticket in. Once here, he continued to beat her in between going out looking for all those mysteriously missing Aussie girls who were supposed to want his smelly dick
The girl and her infant baby escaped. She was placed in a safe house. Her dickless husband was punished and imprisoned
When the girl asked her mother WHY she'd been sent to hell on earth, her mother replied it was because the same thing had happened to her as a girl and that was a woman's lot in life
The girl is now back to studying again. She is divorced from Smelly Dick and plans to be a teacher
All you arab queers think white women want you. But you know in your heart that they do not. For a woman from the first world to mate with one of you is the same as sleeping with King Kong
You invaders *know* that. It's why you have to rape the host population. It's your jealousy and anger. Then you end up settling for your uncle's daughter as your wife. And again, you release your anger by imagining you own your arab wife and kids
Then white law catches up with you, imprisons you then deports you
When you are returned to your own lands, remember to tell your arab friends that no, white women do not want you and never did. Make sure they understand. Or like you, they'll feel the strength of white law

dont judge the book by its cover , they say . most of us incl me have done kickboxing / boxing .
dont care about your lifting , not afraid of fighting you.

Yeah just tried to assure you that it's not like we're all going to report you if you call us pretty. :)

Good luck.
I am not familiar with the dutch law regarding offensive and defensive weapons. Pepper spray is probably your best bet. Is not lethal, can affect more than one target, is easy to carry and it will make the fucker disoriented. You could also try learning martial arts ( even if it will never come to you using it, it is quite fun, relaxing, etc.).

Yeah I do kickboxing as well, and know a bit of jiu jitsu and krav maga. So your point?

OP IS A FAGGOT

dont believe him , we here in HOLLAND have the most SNITCHING phone numbers to snitch on each other. i believe i read that we are nr1 in europe in snitching .

white dutch are the creators of NSB .
read about it , they even snitch family members.

kek

Ehm yeah I would be really surprised if the jews would create the NSB *rolls eyes*
You're literally bringing stuff up that happened 70 years ago during the occupation during WW2. Also I'm a SHE.

only trash hit on girls in public. niggers, drug addicts, maroccans and erdohan supporters do this.

that said, we will get a moment when a white boy tries to clumsily hit on a girl for the first time and gets thrown into jail. all the trash walks away clean because police only target white succesfull people. and the clumsy, hard working boys in the netherlands withdraw even more into playing league and revelling in autism.

these are the deaththrows of society.

Muslims are told by their parents who to marry
It's decided in early childhood
Muslims will play the field with any white woman stupid enough to imagine those guys are marriage material
Muslims get into a host nation then begin bringing in all their family
Their future wife will arrive
Muslims marry muslims. They're terrified of their parents and community
They love making fools of the host population
Wise people stay away from them. No happiness lies in that direction
And any woman stupid enough to let a muslim live with her, on her money while the muslim saves for his future, had better get used to being battered
There's only one thing muslim males are good at, and that's bashing white women

That's true. I fucked a Dutch girl in the ass and she pissed all over. Now every time I see her with her white fiance it makes me smile. I cucked him.

I love being 3/4 German but I really wish the little bit of Dutch was a larger %
How do you guys n girls take to American southern accents? I have the default American accent but because if my upbringing I switch between it and a heavy southern accent on the fly and want to know if it would hurt me to do so while there
I'm to be visiting Holland as well, have some friends there(and am going to see your dirt track racing)

waarom doen de kliklijnen het zo goed in nederland ?
hoeveel kliklijnen zijn er wel , ga dat effe opzoeken en zie voor jezelf.

Who the fuck catcalls girls in the street except Arabs and Niggers ? If you think it's a good thing to harass women in the street you are pure scum.
Kys

>Trying to interact with women is bad
>Only make fleeting eye contact with girls from across the room and hope that they think you're cute and come over to say something
There's a reason Indians are so autistic when it comes to women