Current year

>current year
>not being redpilled about the shit you eat

Oh my poor goy, if only you knew.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soylent_(meal_replacement)
youtube.com/watch?v=V0X46F0sd40&t=18s&ab_channel=JoeCapo
youtube.com/watch?v=KvWZoQ4eYg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>eggs, pasta, whole milk, beef, chicken, avocado, spinach, whole wheat bread

>not being /fit/
>not being on the Food Prep slow train to suicide

>current year
>not water fasting at least 1 day per week

>meal prep
Lmao.
>shitty industrial eggs
>pasta contained in recycled cardboard boxes ( =carcinogen contained in mineral oil) in direct contact with the product
>""""""whole"""""" """""""milk""""""" mass produced by stressed and tired out cows gorged in antibiotics, said milk directly tied with acne and cases of cancer
>beef nourished with pesticide herbs and gorged in antibiotics, also too much red meat is directly linked with colorectal cancer
>shitty industrial chicken that never saw the light of day and gorged in antibiotics
>whole wheat bread, artificially pumped full of gluten to keep the production fast and easy

Americans.

>aggressively cut out carbs from my diet
>ate more fat and protein
>lost 20lbs without trying

>2017
>not eating HFLC to rid yourself of the carb jew

what a fucking loser you are

ayy lmao

What the fuck do you eat?

>t. retard

there is nothing wrong with mass produced food

imported semen probably

Can confirm, 30lbs lighter without any other changes in lifestyle or diet after 6 months.

No one cares about your opinion first aid symbol.

He is right though.

I just eat whatever I feel like. What does it matter?

>whole milk
>chicken
>bread
you fucked up son

Stop chimping out you mongs.

OP is being sarcastic about food mass production.

Organic eggs and local produced food is much better for yourself and the economical circuit.

Everybody know that.

>babby's first keto diet

>the economical circuit
What did he mean by this?

No keto, no migraines, no meat sweats. Just eat carbs last and protein first.

t. vegan

kys now

>2017
>Not having a semi automated organic garden that provides you with fresh food year round grown without any chemicals.

Please.

>current year
>not observing Ramadan

You know, there is absolutely nothing wrong with eating lots of gluten unless you're gluten intolerant.

This. I even have a feminine serf droid who harvests and serves my salads.

As someone who recently published an article on organic food, I can tell you that while it is beneficial to the environment, there is absolutely no scientific proof anywhere that supports the notion that organic food is better for yourself.

>current year
>people still think fasting is a meme
If only you knew.

hahah yeah you tellem

Tar and feathers for you uneducated Vikings.

I don't need scientific fucking proof.
I just observe societies living near volcanic areas.

i think you have posted about this here before but i wanted to reiterate that it is not a meme and works

You are right

THIS ISNT SO WRONG

GRASSFED BEEF, FREERANGE CHICKEN, ORGANIC NO PESTICIDE VEG

HEALTH ASIDE, IT ALL TASTES BETTER ANYWAY

PROCESSED FOOD IS LOADED WITH CRAP, SHOULD BE KEPT TO A MINIMUM

I'm aware but don't care.

Add toothpaste.

Enjoy your hormone soaked beef, enjoy the pesticide covered vegetables, and KEED. EATING. BREAD. Drink your water too! We put the vitamins in their already so you dont need to take em!

Organic doesn't mean no pesticide. It just means organic pesticides.

good luck convincing lard ameritards to eat better.

Sup Forums is all about improving yourself EXCEPT when it comes to food, which ironically is one of if not the most important thing in your life..

the reason is pretty simple, 80% of Sup Forums is overweight or obese, and will sooner complain about jews destroying our society while stuffing themselves with trash food

That's why I eat Soylent.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soylent_(meal_replacement)

>eating soy based products

>2017
>not eating oats
youtube.com/watch?v=V0X46F0sd40&t=18s&ab_channel=JoeCapo

>SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!!!

See you next year over at /lgbt/. Will be excited to see your gyno and sudden impulse to crossdress

Get on my level you chewing faggots.

>pasta,
>whole milk,
You fucked up mate.

>all these fattie fats talking about diets that help them lose weight
Niggers how about you tell me how to bulk for them G A I N Z cause Im not a fucking lardo to start.

If you are going to have this thread OP, then set some guidelines so it is a discussion. Otherwise you are just a shitposting faggot who doesn't know shit.

just had a glass of milk because I got the package for free. you're exaggerating. the human body can deal with a bit of poison and still get a lot of nutrients out of pretty much anything. it's less about what you eat and more about what you don't eat. nutrients in shit food are still better than not getting nutrients at all and you'll do well to remember that.

YES, WHY I SPECIFIED BOTH AS IDEAL, ORGANIC MORE FOR THE TYPE OF FERTILIZER ALLOWED WHICH IS ABSORBED BY THE PLANT, ALSO THE SEEDS USED

YOU CAN GET PESTICIDE FREE VEG FROM LOCAL CO-OPS

Just eat more and increase your exercise regime, dummy.

What?

Not gonna lie, I'm starting to fall for the organic non-gmo Jew. I'll still never admit to my wife she was right though.

GOMAD.MEME

YOU NEED TO OVERDOSE ON PROTEIN FUCKER, AND TAKE BCAAS RIGHT AFTER YOU LIFT

Healthy fats
Limit sugars and processed foods
Meat, Veggies, and potatoes/rice for carbs.

Keep it light on the carbs, and cut out as much sugar as you can.

>2017
>Falling for the food Jew

The redpill is the realization that food isn't needed to function.

I've been eating nothing but sunlight for years and I look 20 (I'm 40)

Before anyone points out the retards who try it through their skin you have to do it with your tongue for it to work.

Enjoy your man boobs and trans girl transformation.

How the fuck do you eat or rather drink that with a knife and fork?

NIGGA YOU ARE WATCHU EAT, ITS OBVIOUSLY BETTER FOR YOU

THE ORGANIC JEW WILL DEMAND THEM SHEKELS THOUGH

Fuck off we like shit posting. All these dietary threads are all the same anyway.

checked

We can't all live on muzzy cum and cheese, faggot.

don't be a human garbage can

>Just eat more
I would probably explode
GOOD SHIT THANKS user
thanks, any recs in the realm of healthy fats?

So, are pro-biotics a meme or is there really something to that? I'm starting to believe it. Moving away from my home, most of the food in the south gives me trouble - I was able to get most of my food from local farms before, but now I'm limited to Grocery Stores. I swear to god they're putting something in the meat because I've never vomited so much or had so much diarrhea. I think eating locally grown food is far better than mass production food, gmos or not.

So...you're uneducated if you study science...but if you do your own unqualified layman observations....you're educated?

I always thought the swiss was a bunch of mountain loons. Once again I am proven correct.

Rye bread
Cheese
Oats
Tuna
Beef
Various vegetables
Various fruit

It's not that I care much about health, but it's really cheap to eat all of the above.

t. Valeria Lukyanova

>you have to do it with your tongue for it to work
Oh fuck my sides!!!

Cutting carbs is pleb tier; and pretty fucking retarded if you actually do anything physical.

If you want to reach enlightenment with your diet, then you cut out processed sugars and that shit tier grain. In the US, it means not eating bread that you haven't made from wheat which you've processed yourself. "Whole Wheat" is a fucking lie if you read it in the market; a manufacturer only needs to provide 51% whole wheat flour in their product to label it as "whole wheat". With the current quality of bread in the US, you may as well just eat spoonfuls of sugar instead.

What's more is that dietary fat, especially for men, is your friend. It's key to brain health and testosterone production.

I dont care what i eat, as long as it taste good and dont kill me!

God what a faggy thread. Embarrassing amount of numale health concerns. This thread would be at home on some hippie dippy Mother Earth site.

Everything looks good save for the pasta bit. Pasta, in any shapes or form, is unhealthy.

Look at all the shills responding to you

>Consume without thought or youre a numale faggot
>Conservation isnt conservative

O shit. Check'd

Sifu tier eating skills.

>Eat nutritionally balanced diet with organic wholegrain bs
>>Yes good goyim pay more for nothing
>Eat trash like average amerilard
>>Yes good goyim keep eating carcinogens

???

GMO's are good

Fuck this shit.

Eat like Grandpa did.

>flesh and potatoes every day junior

Not all of us can live off of a diet of our wifes bulls semen, faggot.

I'm already on Keto.

As close to 0 carbs as possible, mostly fat and protein for food. Lots of crunchy veggies too.
The only thing I drink is black coffee and water, for alcohol - only Whisky.

Sugar is the actual fucking devil.

its fucking amazing
fat bitches in 20000 BC did this, so why cant theses obese walruses called women today do it?
life too comfortable?

>Sweden
>What does it matter?

Seems about right.

Avocados
Butter
Coconut Oil
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Omega-3s.
Saturated fats from Meats. I like beef.
Look into nuts like almonds. Almond butter is good too.

>deeply redpilled
>cannot afford better
just shut my eyes let me sleep

Explain, i'm interested.

The most i've fasted for is 3 days; first day without water.

That muslim beard tho
He should braid it.
otherwise a great thick beard.

>whole wheat bread

>>EATING THE GLUTEN JEW

>when you're black pilled even about eating.

Try intermittent fasting.
Eat all of your calories in an 8-hour window between noon and 8pm. Keep them low to lose weight, high protein and fat, low carb, lots of veggies.

Go to bed with a cup of chamomile tea, maybe with peppermint. it keeps the hunger down.

Wake up and drink water or coffee or guayusa (Runa is the brand name) but not tea because tea on en empty stomach can make you nauseous.

Work out in the morning.

Eat a big, protein-heavy lunch, then a big, protein-heavy dinner before 8.

That should be your daily schedule. Between 8pm and noon, your body will use up fat stores.

The black pill usually STARTS with food.

>life is hard
>try
>hmm much harder than I thought
>order pizza
>"extra cheese please, ranch on the side for the crust"

Keep going user. Im interested in brain food and higher testosterone.

kek

also another mountain jew thread that postulates a problem but offers no solution to said problems

you know what to fucking do

youtube.com/watch?v=KvWZoQ4eYg4

Underrated

Hah, jokes on you!
I only eat my own shit, piss and semen!
Perfect nutrient loop, perfectly protected!
The kikes can never get me!

Saturated fat is not as bad as they say. it produces hormones. Butter, coconut oil, avocado, and meat fats like bacon, steak, and dark chicken are all testicle food.

It's still possible to get too much, but if you get none, your body won't be as able to produce man chemicals.

more accurate