Marlon Brando on Politics

"Hollywood is run by Jews. It's owned by Jews and they should have a greater sensitivity about the issue of people who are suffering. We've seen the nigger and the greaseball. We've seen the Chink. We've seen the slit-eyed dangerous Jap. We have seen the wily Filipino. We've seen everything. But we never saw the kike, because they knew perfectly well that that's where you draw the wagons around."

He later apologised for these comments but in hindsight was there actually anything inaccurate about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKRNE9Ixg7k
independent.co.uk/news/world/weeping-brando-apologises-to-jews-1304594.html
archive.is/PmpNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J3YpTBDrgiY
youtube.com/watch?v=AJMxJWr-MQk
theguardian.com/film/2014/jun/24/gary-oldman-playboy-interview-antisemitism-mel-gibson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He forgot OP's whore of a mother.

0% foreskin detected

Brando will be missed.

people in the 50's named the jew without any problems.

He named them on Larry King. Won't disagree that people use to name them constantly but in the 50s it was more to do with communism and the fact that any communist supporter in the US was a filthy kike

youtube.com/watch?v=IKRNE9Ixg7k

Link it?
Show me evidence of that FULL quote?

was he a chad

he looks like a chad

fuck chads

Joos, joos joos - is there anything that cannot be explained by the joos.

Marlon Brando and Paul Newman were the ultimate Hollywood chads.

You've been conditioned to see Chads as your enemy. Honestly, they're not. Think back to your own experiences. Was Chad really the one making you feel shit?

that's not brando that's that spic from i love Lucy

Brando is the greatest actor of all time and lord of red pills

but Paul, whilst being one of the greatest of all time, his dad was Jewish.

t. chad

When does he say the rest of the quote?

what does it mean to draw the wagons around

Too bad he was extremely left wing. Source for quote?

Its's been (((edited))) and blocked out of history on video.

independent.co.uk/news/world/weeping-brando-apologises-to-jews-1304594.html

There's still old articles complaining about it verbatim though.

"circle the wagons"

google.com/search?q="circle the wagons"

see also: images

The Ultimate Redpill

What if we archive it archive.is/PmpNQ

>Marlon
>left wing

kek

He was centrist before centrist meant being a faggot who was too afraid to make a decision. And he hated the kikes. Look at my last post for the source you foreskinless piece of shit

I love you Norway bro but you need to sleep sometime

To act in defense of something. From the days when literally doing so formed a basic fortification.

Why the aggression?

youtube.com/watch?v=J3YpTBDrgiY

Because I hate Jews and they all deserve deasth,

And what does your video prove one way in the other?

mfw I used to look just like this fucker.

You don't look a thing like Brando, mate

you look nothing like him

and please, change your hair

He never said this nigger

>Marvin Spurdo

Brando looks nothing like your dopey, ugly, buck-toothed ass.

He also loves it up the ass. I can really relate with this guy.

He did, at least the first part

youtube.com/watch?v=AJMxJWr-MQk

>people use to name them constantly but in the 50s it was more to do with communism and the fact that any communist supporter in the US was a filthy kike
nothing has really changed. they run the media better to hide their tricks, but we have the internet now and need to spread screencaps to normies to wake them up

Check the La Times article based Norway bro has archive.is/PmpNQ you filthy stinking disgusting scumbag pedophilic incestual piece of shit JEW. JEW. fuck you, JEW.

Spurdo here;)

Those were the times when actors could say racist stuff like that, but he wasn't racists for no reason. He was analyzing and explaining.

Brando wasn't. He was a bit of a cuck. His Stanley character from Street Car Named Desire was pretty much making fun of machismo womanizers.

In fact, he hated how much women loved the character because he thought they would hate a loud mouthed, degrading, douche bag, when in fact that's what women want.

To protect yourself from indian savages with your winchester using your 19th century trailer home and trusty steed as a shield

>posts one selfie
>BTFO

Anyone here remember when Gary Oldman came out in defence of Gibson after the Jew spat essentially saying "he's right"?

Jews influenced the young Brando and encouraged him to be sympathetic towards their cause: Stella Adler, Fred Zinneman, Elia KazaL,etc Later on he saw through their lies.

he was right. i can't think of a single film where jews are depicted as villainous.

it's not his fault you're a beta cuck. go back to /r9k/ if you seriously have a problem with buff, hardworking, handsome gentlemen because you know you can't be bothered to work to compete with them.

you can't be redpilled if you hate chads.

He was fucking lucid. He had a moment of clarity. After that it was all down hill I'm afraid.

Sorry. Got a link?

Sure let's listen to a fucking actor ... why not.

chads are the vanguard of the white race

theguardian.com/film/2014/jun/24/gary-oldman-playboy-interview-antisemitism-mel-gibson

>"I don't know about Mel. He got drunk and said a few things, but we've all said those things. We're all fucking hypocrites. That's what I think about it. The policeman who arrested him has never used the word 'nigger' or 'that fucking Jew'? I'm being brutally honest here. It's the hypocrisy of it that drives me crazy."

Sure, let's listen to a fucking kike ... why not.

Drive

That's rich coming from a juu worshiper who looks like a Turk.

I've seen plenty of kikes on my tv screen. Don't know what he was on about.

Why are you acting like a prick?