GERMANY YES

Court finds Chechnian guy who executed his wife because he suspected she might be cheating of him, only of assault that, for tragic reasons, ended lethal (Totschlag) instead of murder.

What happened is they were arguing, guy got his knife, stabbed her 19 times, threw her out of the window, calmly went downstairs and slaugtered her in a halal way (cutting her throat and letting her bleed out).

welt.de/vermischtes/article165382489/19-Messerstiche-aus-dem-Fenster-geworfen-Kehle-durchgeschnitten.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kNi3r6pLJQ
maz-online.de/Lokales/Brandenburg-Havel/Sex-mit-Gewalt-aber-keine-Vergewaltigung
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's unironically good. Muslims know how to keep their women in line. That's why their women are not sluts.

They can brutalize their women in their own fucking countries.

They will brutalize your women too because you are a cuck.

No, here he would go to jail for life.

Holy fucking jumping shitballs.

Austria u r their neighbour, invade them and save that nation.

bump for a translation, why does germany always do this?

Why don't you do it Poland? Germany sold you out to the communists and your military is superior

Worthless German Gutmenscherei faggotry. Whole country should KYS.

mashallah brother, that'll keep these thots in line

Yeah, sure, see how long that lasts with VdB running the show.

We are slavic culture and language. Austria is in the same cultural basket as Germany.

It will just look better if they do it.

The bad thing is even if for some magical reasons the AfD makes parliament it would change exactly nothing. Plebs have no say in deciding who becomes judge in Germany. The cancerous left subverted that sector independently from politics.

VdB has no say in which laws are passed.

Als Entlastung für seinen Mandanten brachte er außerdem vor, dass dieser in Tschetschenien Zeuge eines schweren Anschlags war und seitdem unter Rücken- und Kopfschmerzen leide.

Because he's a Chechen terrorist most likely. Why are you Germans importing this trash?

baja farmaya

Good. Slime offing slime is great.

It was you who sold Central-Europe to the communists,not Germany.

At least the German government isn't relying on emotion for Justice. This is why I love non-religious intelligent countries, they are the best when it comes to education, government, etc. Christianity is the downfall of the west, not secularism.

BASED
youtube.com/watch?v=4kNi3r6pLJQ

Chechnians are the niggers of Russia.

It's just me or the guy on the left looks like the most Jewish guy in the world?

Hey I can't be blamed for what the kikes did, we're working on grouting them out.. we can't talk about (((them))) openly here but everyone knows

Our jughes are fucking woman commies
One time I've stole a car got really drunk drove around my town and bashed against a wall and killed the car
My sentense was 2 weeks community servise........

Our country is fucking pathetic in this part

Had you killed a few women and children you would probably have been acquitted.
After all you couldn't know you were doing wrong, as shitfaced as you were.

bump fight the nu/pol/ menace
Drive /ptg/oyim and cuckservatives back

bump again

bitch cheated and got what was coming to her, i don't see any problem here.

not everybody can be a cucklet that holds his wifes' hand while she is getting it from behind

As a guy in an abusive relationship I can tell you that women want this. When you are beaten and abused you begin to believe you deserve it and when your partner says they are capable of killing you if you fuck around, you just believe it and accept it. I realise now I was wrong to expect a loving and healthy relationship on equal footing when I'm just a inferior male alternative to a woman.

Also he is white

Actually yeah true if you have over some (i don't know) prozent alcohol in your blood you CAN'T be counted even for murder it's then “unzurechnungsfähig“
Hahahahaha
You can drink a bottle of wodka kill 100 people and you can only be told to do an Entzug....
Hahaha

I don't see the issue

But I've actually told the Richter I've dindu nuffin and i don't know why i did this and i was unter keinem einfluss von drogen oder Alkohol UND DIE FOTZE VON RICHTERIN HAT MIR AUCH GEBLAUBT
.......WIE WERDEN WOHL VERGEWALTIGER BEHANDELT

Rapists get routinely acquitted if they are Turk drug dealers.
maz-online.de/Lokales/Brandenburg-Havel/Sex-mit-Gewalt-aber-keine-Vergewaltigung

whoops bump again

So lächerlich......
Einfache Grundregeln wie Grenzen oder Bevölkerung schützen sibd Aufgaben des Stattes und diese werden nicht befolgt...
DEUTSCHLAND IST EIN STAAT OHNE JEGLICHEN SINN UND VERSTAND

You did it on purpose. Admit it.

haha

maybe :^)

There is word of some old contract that technically grants your Democrats full-although-covered control of our media in case an American government ever betrays the banker lords. As of 1996, our two countries are at peace. Therefore we're no longer -called- occupied. And therefore our scheduled punishment for the Holocaust now -begins-, as scheduled.

t. right wing larper

for anyone wondering
>chechen immigrant couple, multiple children
>guy is a junkie, was high on meth apparently
>tells cop on scene he had the right to kill her cause its written in the koran and they do it in chechnia

Also he is a good guy and had to take illegal drugs because he is so traumatized. No deportation plox.

Lmao, just today a court also acquitted 4 fugees that were caught on camera setting an homeless guy on fire on christmas.

How would you go about the criminal judge problem? It's something that can't be solved with elections because you don't get to vote.