What does Sup Forums think about asians, especially those from Korea and Japan?

What does Sup Forums think about asians, especially those from Korea and Japan?

honorary dude. honorary.

Generally nice people.
As long as they aren't around each other.
Having individual talks with nips and gooks is a great time, but once they see each other shit goes crazy

gf is chinese, nice girl

I wish the Asians in Vancouver didn't fuck up the real eastate market here…. oh and pro tip Asians you don't need to talk full volume to someone standing right beside you… but other than that…
PS stop poaching bears strictly for their gall bladder which isn't effectual for what you use it for anyway..
Oh yeah and stop encouraging the poaching of endangered animals in general..
actually > fuck Asians

Just because they have a little lighter skin only means they are kings of the shitskins. They are below whites in every aspect.

We should somehow get sjws and asians to turn on each other. It would be hilarious.

Koreans are the worst, only plebs taking a cursory look at the situation would lump them in with Japs

i guess a rice goblin can only improve your incestious anglo genes

they aight
Japan's actually secretly evil, go read your history books

I cant trust their looks anymore after i found out like double digit numbers of koreans get some kind of plastic surgery to theor face.....i think they all wanna get with whites

I like asians from South Korea and Japan, those who I've met have been very respectful, especially to my beautiful and fragile nature unlike the Chinese.

>she

No mercy on the day of the rope.

I want to marry a female one!

We're going to need a thick rope for your fatt ass.

They are our high IQ allies, who are a shining beacon of the glory of an ethno state

Just cringe

Good luck beaner, you're going to need it.

Shut the fuck up you fat nigger. i'll get a forklift for you.

I like withes best, then asians. Much better attitude than niggers.

honest question
is surgery as common over there as it looks like?
posts in /pol make it look like sk is full of orcs shapes as elves

>Currently learning Korean
>Might get a SK gf one day

Not all of them dude, not all of them.

We have this thread at least 5 times a day since the beginning.
If you believe in white genocide and you reproduce with an Asian then you should end yourself.
If you half to reproduce with her, do it in Asia and pollute their massive gene pool.

Mexicans are also fat go back you your enchiladas wey

koreans are insectoid slaves like the chinks, japs are weird but based

Don't give a fuck.
They're ugly as fuck though

any white guy in a serious relationship with an asian is a fucking beta

Shut the fuck up you lippy ape.

>Said the 40%'er

Have fun with little Elliot Rodger

honorary as fuck

Koreans are notoriously superficial, of course not all but it is quite difficult to find a korean to doesn't want you just because you are white. never date a person because you're white. It will never end well. Relationships based on a fetish never last.

I will get a qt 3.14 nip gf in fact I've been learning japanese for about 6 months

I can't wait hug her with my strongs white pecs and feel the comfiest nights at her side in traditional rural Japan environment.

Love em in their own countries, we shouldn't racemix though

They look like literal aliens. Makes me fucking puke. At least nigger sows resemble mammals.

pic related

>enchiladas
damn, that sounds good right now

t. mulatto

Chinks/Japs

koreans are subhuman

Say how's the road to 2047 looking?