Well, have you pol/?

Well, have you pol/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uthQmBf9zpI
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/04/03/donald-trump-repeats-stereotype-about-iranians-when-attacking-obama/
archive.is/TpZYe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, actually. He's a kid who works at the Publix by my house. Seems like a nice boy, a bit talkative but personable.

Hating a country for their foreign policies on global terrorism is a lot different than hating it's people, sweetie.

For instance, being Irish, I hate England, but I do not hate English people.

Yes. I've actually met several, but all of them want to be called Persian instead.

Yes.
He was part of the Shah's regime.
Lol.
Cool as fuck.
#truth

Fucked one once
well like a few hundred times

Now, a)they are kept in camps b)gypsies kidnap them for EU ransom

That's cool. Persians are better than arabs by far.

Yeah one of my best friends in college was a Persian girl. They're pretty cool dudes

Let me tell you all a story about my friend Fred.

The first time I met Fred was in Afghanistan, I deployed there to fly around and do silly shit for some goofy fucks outta NC.

Anywho, I get to my location and was introduced to my civilian pilot. My first impression was "who is this fat Mexican."
Well, after weeks of getting to know Fred I found out these things.
He was Iranian, his father fled the country after the CIA coup.
Fred joined the US Air Force and was assigned to work on sensors for the SR-71
Fred was later approached by Charles Beckwith to go on a sensitive mission to Iran
Enter Operation Eagle Claw
Fred was stranded in a hostile Iran for days while Operation Eagle Claw went to total shit due to aircraft crash.
Fred later escaped Iran and met the POTUS
POTUS asked Fred what he wanted to do
Fred said fly helicopters
So Fred went and flew helicopters for the 160th Night Stalkers unit.
Fred is the best man I have ever met, greatest patriot I have ever met, and has one of the niceest Harleys you will ever see.
His family is HIGHLY conservative and patriotic
I try ever day to live life like Fred.

No but my college gets a shit ton of exchange students from the Middle East and they all suck.

yes last year almost started a bar fight over an argument about the gulf war

Also I just want to point out that Fred didn't tell me any of these stories, since he is a very humble man.

His co pilot, a former Navy SEAL and another member on board who was a former Special Forces Operator told me everything while Fred sat in the cockpit quiet as a mouse with the same smile he always had on his face.

Strong work, Fred.

My old housemate was Iranian. His family fled during the revolution. He loved Hitler and the Nazis and thought fascism was the perfect form of government.

i did sixth form with two iranians who went to winchester college

very brown and stingy people

Yeah, my one college prof was Iranian. Pretty good guy, but he was a first gen immigramt who had assimilated and you could tell actually appreciated the country unlike so many immigrants nowadays who want to move here despite talking nonstop shit on us.

Iranian's are pretty based. All the ones I've met (about 8 at this point, possibly more without knowing for sure) have been fine and entirely non-religious.

Met some before they're pretty greasy like Italians but not total sand niggers like an average snackbar

The women are usually good looking with great body's

Only Iranian kid I knew in HS broke into a trailer and stole some guns. Last I heard he had a felony warrant out for him and that his dad helped him get rid of the guns

Yes i have. They came here after the revolution to escape political turmoil. New iranian immigrants may harbor extremist views or come here as enemies of the constitution as a tendril of the Iranian government. NO THANKS! Different times, different people, different problems.

ive never petted a polar bear but im sure he would eat me.

I had a ton of Iranian clients when I lived in Silicon Valley. They're probably my favorite Middle Easterners. Family-oriented, boisterous, friendly, plus the girls all have the FATTEST titties. 10/10 Ahmedinejad was right, gas the kikes.

There is literally nothing wrong with Iran.

But if their travel ban is somehow prerequisite to banning shitty places around them, then it's still worthy of doing.

I met a few Iranians and Iraqis and maybe a few Saudis. Most of them got shot by me and my unit.

Iranians are surprisingly laid back and nice people unless the others from the region. Also all those I've met were atheist who liked Zoroastrianism and hated or disliked Islam.

i've probably beaten up some

Two, one was a major fkn dick, the other was a alright guy.

Yes, I have. His family was christian and had to get out of the country for fear of prosecution.

Yet, on facebook, the guy i know, re-posts muslim support videos, #notallmudslims, rages at the usa for the middle east war, links to flag burning videos, etc.

So, yeah, great knowing him.

Clearly I haven't, because my head's still on my shoulders and I haven't been caught in a suicide bombing.

Nah, the new Iranian immigrants (ones coming here since the late 90s) are all nationalists/moderate muslims and secularists mostly. They really have no loyalty towards the west or america unlike many of the first generation who escaped Iran due to the revolution and view america as their saviors, lol.

Nice, we got a fake Christian convert then. Good to know he hasn't converted to cross worshipping.

I live next door to 4 of them. Other than their lawn being shit, they don't do anything annoying.

t. Dearbonistan.

>having a normiebook

I've never understood this. Why not just revert to Zoroastrianism instead of turning into an athiest faggot.

To be fair, to me, i now only use the messenger app

We got a tough guy here. Watch out.

You're thinking of Syrians.

>Well, have you pol/?
Met thousands of them, smell and look like the rest of the middle easterns.

>Insulting fellow Aryans

Shame on you nordnigger

youtu.be/uthQmBf9zpI

yes, they are cunts online

All the Iranians I've met have been secular. They part, they drink, the girls didn't even wear the black veil. Maybe those are just the American ones though, they fled Iran for a reason.

yeah persians are based and hate the mullahs

I've met a few pakis here in burgerland. They need to go back.

Yikes. They have no chemistry at all. They act more like co-workers than boyfriend/girlfriend.

Yes, Iranians, moreso Persians, are the most and only civilised arab people and the others are definitely animals.

Depends on what timeline they left Iran. Though most coming abroad are from tehran and therefore more liberal and secular.

Thanks to your dumb shit redneck people and government you're making alot of Iranians like the mullahs again, not out of choice but necessity.

I work with a fucking Iranian. The guy is supposed to be a 'software engineer' but his foreign degree didn't teach him shit, and he blames his constant missed deadlines on 'muh language barrier' or some shit. I'm the Chem Eng on the design team and between myself and a temp contractor with zero formal programming experience pick up the cunts slack. Then we get to the faggot never showing up on Mondays and claiming some religious BS to HR, where the libtard Trudeau worshiping cunts fucking eat it right up. Also at least a few times a month he will shit up my lab with a conversation about how England and then the US have ruined the world over the last 600 years. Get this shit, he was going to report me for bringing up the JQ, until I convinced the carpet pilot it was a bad joke. Fuck Persians, I will figure out a way to get rid of the parasite.
Wew, that rant felt good.

yes, was very nice. gave me a good impression of Iranians. hopefully we can reset relations with them some time in the future but (((they))) wont allow it

Yup. He was a piece of shit with a big mouth and no bite. He gave more trouble than anything else. Pain in the ass.

Only Iranian I've ever met.

yep some kid in middle school

he once freaked out at someone and screamed "death to all the dutch"

he got laughed at for years for that

I went out with an Iranian girl a few years ago. She was crazy as fuck. Her younger sister tried to kick me out of a house party once, and I told her that not only was I staying the night, but I'd finally convinced her sister to do anal. She went ape

Yes I did, he was an educated man with a doctorate in STEM. He also told me how awesome 9/11 was. Crazy as fuck.

I am Iranian

I recall Trump praising Iranians for their fierce negotiating skills. He also gave good word for us on Persian New Years. He also claims to have many Iranian friends and business partners.

Iranians in genera though hate him bc of the travel ban, but they preferred him to Clinton because of his lack of CIA connections. Personally im for trump all the way

>educated man with a doctorate in STEM
Yeah, ok. see their degrees aren't even good for ass wiping. The only fucking way the cunts get in here is because they are not white.

My sister's husband is Iranian

>sandblasted

He's not a mudshit at least, so there's that.

Yeah went to college with one, she was a cute and had top banter

Other than that nope

The real question here is, would you know it even if they "told you the truth"?

Yeah, went to a rough as fuck secondary school that had shit loads of blacks, foreigners and knackers.

There was this one Iranian dude called Zagross, sound enough guy, bit of a tool, really wanted to be a doctor but didn't get enough points on the H-Pat (it's an aptitude test for students who want to do medicine). He worked hard though tbf to him and didn't give a fuck that everyone ripped the piss out of him.

In class we used to make ticking noises and then tell the teachers he had a bomb in his bag. Used to all hide in mock terror when he would pull out his phone too.

Like I said, sound dude.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/04/03/donald-trump-repeats-stereotype-about-iranians-when-attacking-obama/

Lmao @ Washington post spinning even a positive complement into MUH RACISM

Always archive archive.is/TpZYe

I met a gang member once, he was actually really nice. I guess all gang members are just misunderstood. Nothing to fear

One was my boss, and the another was the boss of my boss. They cracked the whip a lot, but decent guys otherwise.

Well done

Yes, all of them were very intelligent and interesting people. One of them is my best friend, and I fucked another one.

Wow she really smart know lot about world. I not even know how to read map to bunga shop.

I bet Donal wish him smart like really winner who can sexy braid hair and speak over 10 language.

>friend
>girl
pick one

>have you ever met an Iranian
Yes
t. Half iranian

>It's dangerous to swim in croc infested waters slathered in duck fat.
Lmao Have you ever even been bitten by a croc??? fuggin drumpfkin lmao xD #numaleswin #drumpbtfo #cuckyducky #twitterverse