Russian cartoon

Hello, I am author who recently published a collection of Soviet anti-Zionist cartoons.
I translated several modern Russian cartoons "Corruptor"

Enjoy it.

>Hello, homie! It is necessary to kill a few whites, they entered to our ghetto!

> I want all white people to disappear from our lives! All whites from Earth! No trace!

>Hello? What the fuck? Where are my phone?

> "monkey noises"

>Berlin, 2038
>Do not be afraid, they will not find us...
>Hey! Come here! There's someone here!

Literally the funniest thing ever. Ever.

>Hello, I'm from the Daily Post, could you answer a few questions? Excellent, thank you, Mr. Mayor
>Something incredible is happening in your city! According to the US Department of Health, your city is the only one who has not suffered from the Ebola epidemic!
Moreover, in your city there were no cases of infection with AIDS or cholera In 50 years!
>They say you invented some kind of protective suit?
>Young lady, you are mistaken...We did not invent a protective suit...
>But our glorious ancestors!

Requesting more

Somebody repost these in English please and thank you

>Young man, sign the petition! There are almost no parishioners and the city council wants to sell the church!
>Fuck off, I will not sign anything
>But this is our culture, the temple can not be sold, the origins of our civilization are in Christianity ...
> You know what, a storyteller ... I'm glad that fewer people believe in fairy tales! I'm glad that the churches are closing! You do not need your old myths and fables. Shame on you!

Few moments later

>Hey, Faithless! What are you doing in this area, son of bitch Get out of here!
>I am so sorry...

P.S The title refers to the Russian novel "The Notre Dame de Paris Mosque" by Elena Chudinova

Keep up the good work comrade.

>My body - my canvas
Tattoo emphasizes my individuality, my exclusiveness... A bright personality should stand out from the faceless crowd!
>Well... Maybe piercing?

Moar pls

>O tempora, o mores! Political correctness, multiculturalism ... People can not call a spade a spade! Where are we going? Children are brainwashed by tolerance and SJW! And they are our future.What will happen to the country?
>Well, who plays that? You are fucking churka's!
>Hey? Fuck you, you are churka!

>So, we have to admit that the policy of multiculturalism in the EU is failing. In this regard, I want to address all white heterosexual people of Europe ...
>It's all your fault! Your innate chauvinism, your domestic racism, prevents dundu nuffins migrants from integrating into our society! You are worse than Hitler!

What are the russian words for dindu nuffin? Is it a literal translation? Must know

It is "Rafik is not to blame on". Rafik is churka`s name.

>We thought there were no more people in the city!
Thank you for saving us...But my husband is wounded, they bit him!
>He was bitten? Then he has nothing to help. Only a bullet in his head will ease his suffering
>No, you can not kill him! No no no!!! There must be some medicine!
>If you do not destroy his brain, he will turn into a zombie! He will wander with them in the ugly image of a gastarbeiter ... Is this what you want for your husband?
>Oh my God, of course not!
*angry muslim gastarbeiter noises*

Sir, you can not go on. The street is blocked. There is a parade of lovers of alternative cooking. You have to wait or go!

Again? I'm already tired of them. At first they wanted to attract the attention of society, then - that their alternative food should be included in cookbooks and the menu of kindergartens. What is it this time?!

You are not tolerant. Are you accidentally not a radical movement activist?

No, just this story it smells bad.

>on flags: Coprophagy is normal, peace-love-feces, brown color is the color of freedom!

>Jihad macht frei
Haha

While I was gone, nothing happened, the experiment to create a water-carbon life can be considered complete... Wailt a second...
Ugh, what are you doing? What an abomination! What you've become? I must destroy everything immediately!

Well, I'll try here ... The experiment will need to be well monitored.

>I swear to serve the brotherhood for ever and ever!
>You will not be hired without this initiation ceremony

>Damn, dude, I'm even afraid to imagine what needs to be done to get to work in Rosneft...

>Oy vey, we hire you, but you need to do something else...

When did Russia become so based?

Russia has such always been, even during the Second World War, when the Jewish-financed Hitler attacked the USSR.
You thought why (((they))) always tried to destroy our country? Hitler, Churchill, Soros, Rothschild...

lol top kek

Too much drunk

And now I will show you where the borders of the Great Israel pass!

have a bump comrade

Peace initiatives for the Middle East
Weapons for Israel

ZioNazi Alliance

BIG STICK: a newspaper from Jew York
written in Yiddish

American Madonna with Babies
> Junta, dollar, zionism

have second bump comrade