Robert Mueller has recruited the Justice Department’s top criminal law expert

Mueller's team consists of an espionage expert, a financial crimes expert, an impeachment expert and now a criminal expert that has argued in front of the SCOTUS over 100 times.

What a nothingburger!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/09/trump-if-elected-ill-appoint-a-special-prosecutor-to-look-into-clintons-emails/?utm_term=.356dd8570dfd
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fraud and money laundering

Yeah, that's the financial crimes guy specialty

Sorry OP, but this is going to get slid.The board is too busy talking about bbc and infrastructure without taxes

kek

Robert Mueller needs to recuse himself, considering how close he is to Comey. This guy is 100% a rat.

Do you usually get the evidence first or get a group of prosecutors? or do you just do everything at the same time?

Just like Trump's FBI pick will drop out of consideration because he has represented the Trump family and rosnet, the Russian oil company in the dossier, right?
Probably at the same time if you suspect you'll need all that shit

interesting, i didnt know about the rosneft and wray business

You assemble the experts first. They know what to look for and what is/isn't court worthy stuff.

Otherwise you could have 300 amateurs sitting around just gathering information with no clue what it actually signifies.

The counsel was created for a purpose, the purpose was specific in nature.
1: Are there ties to the Russians? (track the money)
2: Has any crime been committed (get an experienced constitutional attorney who knows what the SCOTUS will say before you even walk in there)
3: Are these findings impeachable?

It's just a basic flowchart of work effort really.

makes sense, thanks

I think Mueller is actually running a pretty lean investigation. Get the best you can get, stay focused and keep your head down

Ohhhh Boy.

It's going to happen folks. Drumpf is finally FINISHED. You know, I was starting to doubt the government getting anything right but its really happening now.

Madame PRESIDENT!

If it is about the so called "Russia hacking" the investigation will have to focus on thenphony report from CrowdStrike, Seth Rich, Kim DotCom, Wikileaks and the many "events" in the coverup. That is the event which started the whole chain. If not it is a phony excercise.

I'm sure he wasn't appointed to look in to fake news

>kimdotcom
>seth rich
Want to know how I know you're retarded?

both of you mapleniggers are dipshits

Not even....hey, aren't you canadistan? You should have no opinion and should not even speak of what you know nothing about. Do be jealous, because you aren't U.S.. M'kay???

Yeah I really don't envy him though.
Whatever his findings are, there are going to be millions of happy people and millions of pissed off people.

From what I'm seeing he's staying in his lane and swimming fast, not mucking about with anything that isn't relevant.

>mapleniggers
haven't heard that one in awhile
that's why he has almost unanimous support, but he will definitely be hated by the opponents of whatever he finds/doesn't find

This

only trumpfags think this

Comey was never going to undermine Trump by himself. Mueller, on the other hand, could successfully plant evidence and bring down Trump.

Trump better have a good legal strategy

Like better than a divorce attorney who can't use spell check?

>shariablue
back the the_donald, you embarrassing faggot

Trump's 4D chess. Don't just keep a campaign promise, get your opponents to actually push for it.

>Trump: If elected, I’ll appoint a special prosecutor to look into Clinton’s emails

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/09/trump-if-elected-ill-appoint-a-special-prosecutor-to-look-into-clintons-emails/?utm_term=.356dd8570dfd

4D chess would be actually signing legislation into law instead of nothing

Hey girl, how's it goin?

>slide it

Slid

>this hearing will be the smoking gun that ends drumpf it will be historic
>um sweetie actually it wasn't this is the real smoking gun

eventually people will just stop caring

What hearing? This thread is about the special prosecutor

Mueller has the authority to dig into everything, Trump and associates have been way too dirty in the past for nothing to come up. Those mob ties

You do realize President Trump can have Mueller fired at anytime, right?

Trump can order Atty Gen Deputy (((Rosenstein))) to fire Mueller...and then he can turn around and fire (((Rosenstein))).

You lefties need to brush up on the powers the Executive Branch has.

I'm not a lefty, fag. I hope he does and it's the Saturday Night Massacre 2.0

>3: Are these findings impeachable?

Any sauce that it is about Trump? Comey said there was no investigation into Trump but his campaign members and transition had ties.
Most likely its everyone around him and the swamp is about to get drained.

>i hire the best criminals

Mueller got the best people do this mountain of a job? Wow really makes me think!

The special counsel is totally illegitimate
Its (((findings))) will just be laughed off due to its illegitimacy. Comey admitted yesterday that the special counsel was all part of his plot that he carried out after being fired. It could be tried as sedition

Those people left their jobs to join a witch hunt, right?

>trumpfags actually believe this

Vindicated

You are arguing in defense of this neocons, you are a leftist.

You lefties keep thinking your day is coming to remove Trump, but it only displays more delusion.

So you tell us....on what grounds does Mueller have to investigate?

Comey was not investigating Trump...it was Democrats and media only making that claim. As it stands now, as a handful of high ranking Democrats have conceded...there is no proof of Trump Russia collusion.

if only the guy trump hired didnt appoint the special prosecutor

>you're not emotionally attached to the politician I am emotionally attached to, you must be a lefty
The people that get all the classified info, gang of 8, haven't said shit and everyone except the people under investigation are all fine with a special prosecutor

Comey is not the focus of the investigation though. Why would Mueller need to recuse himself?

...which the gang of 8 work in favor of neocon, progressive ANTI-AMERICAN agenda!

>can't imagine why the swamp would object to globalist opposing Trump

That is the whole reason for the impeachment expert.

Let's say hypothetically they find undeniable evidence that Steve Bannon paid some Russian bank, and that bank hired a rogue cyber warfare group to alter election results.

The expert would have to see if by those grounds alone is the POTUS impeachable. If there is some nefarious activity that has yet to be discovered, and Trump is not aware or there isn't any proof of it, doesn't mean he isn't untouchable. However, Trump supporters really have nothing to fear here, being impeached doesn't mean you have to vacate the office, and with a Rep controlled Senate and Congress, good fucking luck impeaching him right now. Also, we are gonna be needing a new SCOTUS soon, so he has the change to plug another conservative judge in there.

The fact that people keep calling him "special PROSECUTOR" instead of "special counsel", which is what he actually is, shows how much fake news still clouds everyone's mind.

And why on earth is it shocking for him to have these experts on the job? I would want there to be a nuclear meltdown expert on the premises of a nuclear reactor even if there's only a 1% chance of a meltdown.

>And why on earth is it shocking for him to have these experts on the job?
Even Trump supporters should want him to put in honest effort. If he hired some Mexicans from outside Home Depot and the investigation went nowhere it would not vindicate Trump.

Ok, the "special overseer of a team of specialized prosecutors". Is that better?

Mueller was appointed by Bush, ala the GOP, ala the party you support.

But he's
>a rat
>a cuck

Ooooooh wait, it's because the investigation might find something on Cheeto, right?

Mental gymnastics at its finest.

To investigate what?...any business deals Trump may have had with Russian entities before he was elected?

You lefties desperately cling to the Russian influencing the 2016 election, narrative, but never can explain how.

>successfully plant evidence

...uh...how?

>what the fuck am I reading

Do you consider what to type before you type it? How would Mueller "plant evidence", you nitwit?

Fucking christ!

>and with a Rep controlled Senate and Congress, good fucking luck impeaching him right now.

If anything serious comes out it will be his own party who does the impeaching just to save their own ass and face. All these kikes in washington want to become president one day or in higher up position, they are not going to allow some clown to ruin that opportunity. I'm not saying there is stuff there, just saying you cant go around burning your bridges and not expect to get thrown under the bus someday, it could be tomorrow or next year who knows.

Bush is in the same outfit as Obama, only dimwits think there are differences between the two main parties.

If Bush's fingerprints are on it...know it is corrupt.

Page, Flynn, Manafort, Kushner, Gordon, and Sessions have all lied multiple times about meeting with different russians(Intelligence,diplomats, bankers, oligarchs)Why lie over and over and over?

>nothingburger
could you be anymore newfaggy, cringie, dorky and embarrassing to your future self?

I submit that you cannot

He could, he sure could.

But that would bring the tally up to, what, nearly double figures within the first 6 months? Without getting any answers.

The public would have no option but to concede they elected a gangster.

>Why lie over and over and over?

Maybe, just maybe that's because lies are the main ingredient of literal nothingburgers?

Duh.

>I submit

Of course you do.

>Cheeto

Your bait is obvious

He could, but that would be akin to setting off a nuclear bomb underneath his Presidency. Congress would absolutely lose its shit and even the Republican leadership would be unable to defend the President. They would form an independent commission, and you think the calls for Impeachment are loud now

>One time a Russian and SOS were in the same crowded room with each other 8 years ago. This is obvious collusion.

Leftist everyone

Besides all of that we are very serious about killing people and starting a civil war.
You faggots keep laughing but we're lining up our targets now.

wtf i hate Trump now!

Nothing would make me kek more than the streets all over the country being filled with dead commies

>The public would have no option but to concede they elected a gangster.

They already kind of are. This is the shit Trump supporters do not get, they believe all these stunts don't take its course on society here, people are already fed up with the bullshit from both sides. Just barely 6 months in and just look at all the crap on the plate and I don't think they are capable of taking anymore. The worst part is all these silly fucking tweets, fucking amateur hour. We literally have a dumb fuck as president and this is becoming harder and harder for his supporters to deny.

>the russian narrative is so dead we are reduced to arguing circumstantial impeachment with nothing to back it
weeeee

This. The man literally cannot do anything he promised because he is massively incompetent. And it shows.

I thought Bush was dumb and dangerous, but holy fucking shite, if he was a 4, Trump's a 2.

There are things he does that immediately cut his credibility to shit.

>Kids in the oval office
>Bannon sitting with the chiefs of staff
>tweeting in the early morning
>lives apart from his family, who refuses to leave a tower of gold in NY
>outright refusal to show his taax records, because he is a fucking criminal

It's just a yuge shit sandwich. I don't envy Americans, I really don't.

>3: Are these findings impeachable?

This is not a function of the DOJ on congress can write articles of impeachment
So even if the FBI arrests, convicts and jails a sitting POTUS if congress does not impeach and remove him he is still the POTUS

The tweets and the rhetoric are bad and completely unnecessary.

The US President has sovereign immunity. He cannot be arrested without first being removed from office.

I agree. Even with all that aside the one thing Bush wouldn't have done was talk down to Comey, downright disrespect. I had enough after that. What a fucking disgrace.

But what if his office was removed from him before he was arrested?

>I'm just shitposting at this point

That's a requirement.

It speaks to his psychological issues. The man literally cannot let shit go. He always has to be right, and as Ted Cruz pointed out is a reflexive pathological liar.

The lack of a filter between his mouth and brain is just the icing on the shit cake. No major law firm in DC was willing to take the case representing him because they knew he is incapable of keeping his mouth shut.

90% of the shit he is in, from the failure of his travel ban to get past the courts to special counsel turning over rocks in his administration can be placed at his inability to keep his mouth shut.

These are multiple trump team members lying about multiple secret meeting with Russians during the campaign
Only liberals don't like guns and the majority of conservatives are elderly people like your daddy figure

Note to all doomsayers: Mueller has been appointed by Rosenstein, but answers directly to Sessions, who can fire instituted grand juries (in the context of this council) at any time, and overrule any decision they make.

In addition, I have a little bit of faith that Mueller is redpilled, from the following source: wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html

Robert Mueller was director of FBI during the 9/11 investigations, and made the following comment:
>"In our investigation, we have not
uncovered a single piece of paper — either here in the United States, or in
the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and
elsewhere — that mentioned any aspect of the September 11 plot."

Also, he was allegedly 'silenced' on further 9/11 investigations:
> Miller then went
on to become the FBI public affairs spokesman to ensure that Mueller and
other FBI officials kept to the "Al Qaeda" script as determined by the Bush
administration and the future 9/11 Commission.

Might be nothing, but may be interesting to note.

It's weird how obsessed foreigners are with Americans and American politics.

Penis envy and all that.

It's true. The whole European media is obsessed with Trump, he is on the front-page every day.

Our Politics is very entertaining. I think its less penis envy and more that we put on a 3 ring circus that everyone loves to watch.

Dumpf is so screwed

Yeah we already know Trump's done. Matter of months.

You scared?

My ID is a message to the DNC

Why are you trying to debate with this shill? He will be crucified at the foot of the Lincoln memorial with the rest of them.

>TM2DiE
>TIME TO DIE