On Monday, sign up 11 year-old son for local recreational youth center

>on Monday, sign up 11 year-old son for local recreational youth center
>is basically where kids can get together and play sports, run around, etc
>today get a call saying my son is not welcome because he started a "violent and bigoted" game called "smear the queer"
>mfw i taught him the rules of that game
why are boys expected to be such limp-wristed faggots? I force my son to go play outside but there are almost no other kids playing outside all they want to do is sit inside and play video games

smear the queer is more american than baseball and apple pie. there really is a war on boys and masculinity

>banning smear the queen

My Dad called it fumbly rumbly around others. But God damn I loved that game as a kid.

What are the rules?

whoever has the ball is the queer and it's everyone else's job to get the ball from the queer and be the queer for as long as possible

you play with an american football. the playing field is similar to american football playing field in that it is rectangular with two end zones

here's how you play:
>start game by throwing ball into the air
>whoever catches it has to run to the farthest end zone
>everyone else tries to tackle (smear) the ball-carrier (queer)
>if the queer gets tackled then he throws the ball up into the air
>whoever catches the ball has to run to an end zone, everyone tries to tackle him
that's it. there are no teams, no real win conditions, nothing. it's just trying to smear the queer. it teaches little boys not to be queers and weak faggots.

The person with the ball is the "queer" and you're supposed to try to catch and tackle whoever has the ball. You pass the ball around before getting "smeared"

Assuming OP's game is the same as most iterations, basically everyone chases and tries to tackle the kid with the ball. Kind of like reverse tag.

We called it bean the butthole

Sounds pretty gay desu.

OP is mentally retarded for not understanding why people don't want a homophobic kid around other, normal kids with non-bigoted parents

do they even have recess in russia?

Nm, bean the butthole is where there's two bases and one kid with the ball tries to peg kids as they go from base to base. Whoever gets hit becomes the thrower. We called smear the queer throw em up bust em up

fuck off, faggot

BASED Father!

He made it sound a lot more homosexual than he should've.

>throw ball up in the air
>ball carrier has to prevent getting tackled
>any means necessary take downs in most cases, so shit would get fucking violent

At least that's how my friends and I played as children.

>. it teaches little boys not to be queers
Uh, but isn't the objective of the game to be the queer?

the objective is to smear the queer

There's nothing wrong with hating fags. Prove me wrong.

when you have the ball you would feel like a god, not a queer

It's like Kick the Jew. You're making fun of Jews by pretending to be them like your pretending to be gay in smear the queer

We used to have a similar game called, roughly translated, lynch the nigger

I remember playing Smear the Queer in Halo 3 Custom Games. Good times

Beeeep booooop

maybe i should also mention that the same youth center doesn't allow the kids to play dodgeball because it's too violent. not only will they not initiate a game of dodgeball but if they see kids playing it on their own they will go out and stop the game.

same goes for red rover

Wtf Im in France why do I have the Swedistan flag?

>thinking swedistan and frankistan are different
cmon nigga

anyone ever play ghostbusters in p.e.? it's where everyone gets a bowling pin and spreads out across the gym floor and you have to protect it from everyone else. Everyone gets a bunch of rolled up gym socks as ammunition and the last man standing wins.

>rolled up gym socks
>not volleyball or kickball
the faggotry of modern schooling knows no end. when i was in school in the 80's if some kid wasn't bleeding by the end of gym class it was seen as a wasted period

We played something called Doctor ball almost every gym class.

this was in the early 90's and we played both of those as well

Back in my day we called it throw em up bust em up

i mean using a ball instead of gym socks

didn't have enough balls for 30+ kids desu. socks are a superior weapon anyway. much easier to control

We played Pacman. Four kids would be the ghosts and carry around foam kickballs. Everyone was restricted to walking along the lines on the gym floor. Ghosts would try to trap/run into you and you'd be out. Goal was to be the last one alive. Pretty fun desu.