CNN Destroyed By Weather Channel Founder Over Climate Change

Global Warming is totally re...

youtube.com/watch?v=T43vc4NZUUc

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2014/nov/03/weather-channel-founder-not-credible-on-global-warming
archive.is/KNKhq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B-b-but 97%

I want to have a scotch with this old man.

I see he's still up to his old tricks.

Shit, forgot picture

That's literally all you non-scientists have. "muh 97%"

Unlike 99% of Sup Forums, which is comprised of plumbers, wagecucks at walmart with a useless degree and underage redditors, a few of us here are actual scientists.
If you think human actions aren't speeding up climate change you need to drink bleach.

>political science major
>IM AN ACTUAL SCIENTIST GOYS

about the response i expected from a typical swedish beta-male.. also pretty obvious you're not a "scientist"

Even then, if it's as bad as they continually claim, why not just ride the tiger? There's literally nothing we can reasonably do to stop it, and our efforts would be better used to adapt to it.

>t. plumbers who think listening to infowars on CC issues is equal to a doctorate from a leading university
just fix my plumbing and install my garage lights you useless blue collar fucks. I'd provide you with access to my academic database, but you morons would get lost on the internet outside of Sup Forums.

And your women, since basically anyone can have them now.

>thinks hes smart
>cant install lightbulbs

I'm not saying it's not real you tard, I'm just asking what can we reasonably do? It seems fucked two ways from Saturday and crippling our economies (While letting chinks and poos do their thing) isn't a feasible solution.

>I would show proofs, but I don't have them

Proxyfags are so obvious nowadays, it's no fun anymore.

I came.

>science is totally on my side
>its the evil government

nice argument, "actual scientist"

I know so let's go along with the great plans of giving money to China and India, importing sand people and nogs, and giving tons of free aid to Africa to artificially inflated their population. That will surely slow down climate change.

theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2014/nov/03/weather-channel-founder-not-credible-on-global-warming

>guardian, get a real source cuck

I ran it through archive
archive.is/KNKhq

absolutely savage

yeah, it was good

>i know better because i went to the jewniversity
>i still couldnt provide proofs to save my life, or even a simple argument
ok sven

Solar shades would fix a massive chunk of the warming problem, as it would allow us to block the useless wavelengths of light, decreasing the solar radiation that hits the earth
Dikes on all the coastlines would negate the rising sea level issue, could knock down mountains to get the mass, we've been doing such things since stone tools
and solar mirrors would fix cooling, since you could get additional heat where you want it

Bump