Can someone translate what this nigger meant?

Can someone translate what this nigger meant?

"race war when" and implying niggers stand a chance

Nothing, it's just a nigger trying to pretend to be intelligent and (((deep))).

How did he get those perfect bong teeth?

ples let ray sore habben

Those are gold. It is an important part of nigger culture to buy gold teeth and rims rather than pay bills. It's why so many niggers resort to robbery.

This looks and sounds like a natural born leader I could follow into battle

lmfao what he means is
>crucify trump
>people like him more

It's a typical liberal mantra: You have to break it down before you can build it up.

Problem is the liberals are only good at breaking things down, and cannot for the life of them build anything up.

ahem...

>While the proximate effects of a Trump Presidency will no doubt be quite negative; in the long run only such a degeneration in public affairs will establish the necessary preconditions for real and sustainable progress.

they get mad at me when I tell them everyone is too intelligent for a race war. . not this guy, maybe, but if you didnt do it in the 50's you aint doing it. There is nothing in this country for black people to rally injustice all at once. We pretend to, but we cant agree on JORDAN or LEBRON, what makes someone think that we are fighting the same fight?

Who even gives a shit?

what's up his nose? is he wearing a wire?

1. whitey in charge. this gives us a reason to destroy
2. chimp out
3. ????
4. elevate

see: south africa, zimbabwe, detroit, etc

>we out there, we elevating
haiti, liberia, zimbabwe, south africa, jamaica,

>#Levite
WE
WUZ
JOOZ

I like his attitude. I prefer militant blacks over the whiny ones

no they are brass

haiti will be a superpower any year now...

Yeah, if there was a white flight these niggers will be begging whitey to feed, house and clothe them. Think Zimbabwe. Worst race and culture ever.

this is on a whole new level

>white privilege
we have all the weapons worthwhile
>15% of population
they're probably too dumb to ever consider that but it should be relevant

Niggers have been fighting each other for decades now. Purging the weak to create a strong negroid fighting force.

yeah but theres no way they could organize themselves. they'd probably end up killing each other

Ah, one of the many great minds of esteemed negro community shares a thought so sharp and crisp, as if it were a bolt of lightning cracking through the dark night preceeding the chaos of the thunderclap he so ominously predicts. But as we all know, following the storm is that rarefied air seemingly charged with light. Thank you LaDunk B'Allah Washington for adding to the vibrant tapestry that is the modern urban intellectual movement. I'm sure there is an evil white man out there who is proud to call his wife's son your own.

"we need an excuse 2 destroy da wipipo befo we become kangz again"

accelerationism

They intentionally hold their guns the wrong way to be ghetto. No way they'll stand a chance.

The little flag at the bottom is Haitian by the way, probably referring to killing as many whites as possible.

WE