Cono Sur when?

Sure the white average would lower considerably by joining with Chile, but their economy is worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/
infobae.com/politica/2017/05/17/chile-y-la-argentina-avanzan-en-un-ambicioso-acuerdo-de-cooperacion-economica/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn that would be a comfy place desu

No gringos allowed ese

Are monkeys allowed? Remember that your economy is entirely dependent on mine.

Only white south brazilians after a DNA test that proves german ancestry.

never

You forgot Paraguay.

No, i didn't.

Yeah, sure, sound good

Where is a good place to park my boat? Have sailing vessel, Pacific side. Must have security and good seafood.

it looks great. even if we are a single nation only a few argentinian would leave to chile and vice versa. so our population wouldn't change much, but our economy would grow up strongly

yeah, and you should remember that every living person in paraguay is related to hue monkeys since we killed every paraguaio man that lived in this shithole and then raped their wives you call a nation. I will not be pissed if you call me dad. you can show your tail to the world now.

but there are mountains. . .how will you fix that.

>is white

how do you make a fucking coalition and set brazil out of it? i thought we were hermanos.

that noose... i wonder if there is some jew blood in that. mabe thats proof that all jews were niggers in the past. where do i sign to get validated as a hebrew ?

One can dream

never

/thread

two literal shit tier populaces with shit people in them
argies are faggots
chileans, don't get me started on chileans
the only single redeeming factor in argieland is that some white blood went there, but not enough apparently

You need all the whites you can get after the Kirchners rolled out the red carpet for all the Indians, Pablo.
amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/

Tunnel

it's full of niggers, we don't want in
we'll just take your islands, patagonia-spic

you were raped by turks...

Marry a Jewish grill desu.

Im ok with this

no he didnt

Both of these countries have higher quality education and stronger economies than Greece has ever had. What are you on about?

Chileans are white honestly, prove me wrong

a lot of the faggots around here were that's for sure
i wasn't
> gleams in the sun with pure white skin
so fuck you nigger
I might go take a shit on the falklands this summer and stretch my legs, have a pint and piss in the general direction of your land mass
you weak, infantile, degenerate, dysgenic, nigger people.
BOW BEFORE YOUR WHITE GODS YOU SUBHUMAN SCUM

> somethingsomethingniggers
ok

chile is overhyped shit-tier, all chileans in sweden are commies who deal drugs and stab people

No way your economy is fucked up

kek, you are greek.

NIGGER

Maybe we could teach argies some heavy mining and we could go 50/50 and not go full retarded royalty.

muh nigga.

infobae.com/politica/2017/05/17/chile-y-la-argentina-avanzan-en-un-ambicioso-acuerdo-de-cooperacion-economica/

Why the fuck would Chile join with a poor country?

It would be a smarter strategy to join forces an invade Venezuela. Brazil argentina and chile can do it. we split the oil by contracts (90 years of oil exploration). in return we make them a democracy. and help them by creating employment in our oil companies. you guys have no economical vision. stick with the monkey and you will win.