Covfefe

You faggots are smart, right? Why the fuck is this funny and becoming a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_lS8pptX9pg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not funny.
Only cuckistan cringe lords think it is.

its a forced meme

It means he made a simple mistake but is unwilling to admit it.

It's just an incognegro way of saying "can fuck themselves"
Shadilay

It means something like "I will stand up" in sandniggerese

because it was blown out of proportion by the retarded media who have nothing to report on

guys somebody just sneezed under my bed

you mean under your blanket covfefe

>why the fuck is this funny
In itself, it's not funny. The funny part is the media shitstorm that ensued when the press scrambled to find out the underlying significance of "covfefe." Hint: they blew it out of proportion.
>why the fuck is this becoming a meme
We enjoy fucking with the media.

hes old

>You faggots are smart, right?

What? No, who told you that?

It was a meme for 3 day ls and everybody moved on. But you faggot gotta force it.

This

CIA NIGGER?!

cofvefe = I suck cock

Despite the negative media coverage I suck cock

OH SHIT YOU CHECK FOR ME

>covfefe
Clinton Ordered Vince Foster Executed, Faked Evidence

>coverage
where did this word come from you stupid cuck

its the signal that trumps big counterattack against the deepstate is underway. Think im wrong? what has happened since #covfefe?

-total collapse of russia narrative
-Total loss of credibility for MSM
-reality winner operation kicks off which will expose dhs hacking of election systems, is a part of CIA internal war and interagency war between CIA and NSA. Trump is backed by NSA, DIA and small faction of 'good guys' in CIA.
-Comey plays congress like a fiddle, throws lynch, HRC, and obongo under the bus. Incriminates self in trivial matter that will lead to comeys prosecution, immunity, and subsequebt testimony against basically everyone in obama ADMIN DOJ.

this is it guys.

we are WINNING.

It's an example of the insane straws the media will grasp in order to create a conspiracy theory around Trump

Cuz, Trump dindu nuffin, but da raycists at da maynestreem me-dee-uh be hatin' on him, so dey be nit pikkin erry lil thang he do, throwin shade errywerr

peace

It's the only genuine mistake Trump has ever made.

It's not funny, but it is becoming a meme because it's the President of the United States and he can't even bother to check his shit before he clicks send.

non-sequitur
dadaism / nadaism
negative selection (unique term)
TRIGGERS LEFTIST KEKS HAHAHAHAHAHHA
the "a few people know exactly what it means" and the "enjoy" tweet after.
mona lisa syndrome

Because the MSM keep trying to figure it out and wrote article after article about a tweet.

Which funny enough when translating the Arabic word means "I will stand up". Which kind of is a joke on the press that has been saying that Muslims are so innocent for years now don't understand an Arabic word. MSM is a fucking laughing stock and Covfefe meme is just pointing it out. You dense cock-biting fucktard.

Despite the constant negative press "I will stand up"

at the time it was sent he received a briefing, he likely put his phone away when the briefing came through and it sent the message as he turning his phone over in his hands to pocket it
Always sleep/wake before dropping phone down and into pocket

>insert picture of niggers going mental at a rap battle here

Feels good knowing Trump is the Commander in Chief. Best President for America since JFK

Underrated toast

does it need more covferage?

It's just his 12,564D chess. Keep up.

TOTAL VINDICATION

C O V F E F E
O
V
F
E
F
E

50D Chessmaster. CovFefe

Hey guys
DId you know Slowpoke is a Pokemon?

It's not and it's not.

Unwilling to admit it? There's absolutely no need to admit the obvious. It's hysterical because of the left's reaction. "Covfefe is everything that is wrong with the trump administration" lol, ok.

Every time.

>you faggots are smart
what the fuck made you think that

It's been a meme that's already been beaten and abused. Please just let it die already.

lol, joke was not funny even on day 1. jus a regular normies meme from 9gag that was created by triggered lefties who joined the bandwagon train on hating trump.

OH JESUS CHRIST

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS

FUCK guys I think the cia got him

This is what leftists actually believe

>mistype
>hit enter
>literally all anyone can talk about for days

So how much controversial shit did he sneak under the radar during this?

PRETTY MUCH

It's so obvious
>make typo regarding negative press coverage
>receive negative press coverage regarding typo
He is literally the puppet-master

I don't need to explain myself to you Shareblue.

I really do hope it's this.

>misspell a word on twitter
>get spice daddy to say that only himself and a few select people know what it really means
>media shits itself wanting to know what it meant

This guy is using third grade teasing tactics on the entire US media and winning.

its funny because idiots think covfefe is a type.

its Arabic for "i stand up".

It was a typo of coverage
but it was an intentional type as rage and veve are in completely different spots on American Standard Keyboards.

>Covfefe

This:

youtube.com/watch?v=_lS8pptX9pg

Major happenings incoming!

fucking A fake tits are ugly.

Clinton
Ordered
Vince
Foster's
Execution
Faked
Evidence

>mfw got fake tits

It was Trump's first very own meme
Well done, don

I dunno, it's like he couldn't remember how to spell 'coverage' so just gave up. It's worth a chuckle

retarded grapefruit ape couldn't even spell coffee

Liberal shit swizzlers thought they'd show everyone what a failure "Drumpf" is because of a typo (because nobody ever makes typos) and Trump turned it around on them by self-deprecating and in doing so, showed the desperate liberals to be the shallow-witted dumpster babies once again.

There are some good ones

Thanks for circling it nobody would have been able to see it otherwise.

I means I will stand up in arabic.

Just fuckin put it in Google translate

Why aren't I 50 covfefes ahead?