Is being attracted to a 16 year old degenerate?

It has been going on for millennia, why is it suddenly taboo? What are the political/social implications of allowing older men to marry 16 year olds?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewwatch.com/jew-jewishsupremacyassociationsmovements-universities.html#universities
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, not at all.

It is ok to have sex with girls 15y or older and marry girls 18y and older. that's the law. 16y and married is arab tier

Yea, she's too old at 16.

Mods, ban this shit.

This is a legitimate political topic why calling for a ban?

Nope

Typical

16 year olds are too young and naive to make such agreements.

>16
Too old. Girls should be married immediately after their first blood.
>16y and married is arab tier
No, it's how it should be. The only reason people oppose girls being married young is because they want them to be sluts instead of being good wives therefore weakening families.

They're old enough to consent to sex with other people their age but too young to consent with someone older?

of course not

I think they were referring to marriage, and I agree. In NZ, you can marry at 16 but only with parental permission.

I agree bro.

Young marriage is key to keeping degeneracy at bay, it was the norm all over the world not very long ago.

Even sex is a tricky one. A 16 year old girl with a 35 year old man is almost certainly being manipulated, even if it's all perfectly legal.

Appolonia was so hot. I always beat off to this scene.

Obviously not.

>being attracted to a 16 year old degenerate

a 16 year old degenerate ?

A female is never able to make important decisions. Girl's match should be arranged by her father.
Which is better
>soon after gurl is born her father arranges her match
>she grows up around the man she will marry
>love naturally develops over a lifetime together
>after her first blood they marry
Or
>girl has no direction
>sucks and fucks Chad in school
>develops her "career"
>in her late 20s marries a beta provider after having fucked more than a dozen guys and realizinh shes gotten old

Yeah, just past her prime and too old for any type of meaningful relationship.

I believe that cutting single mother benefits and lowering the age of consent to 16 would eliminate a lot of the degeneracy in our society.

>A 16 year old girl with a 35 year old man is almost certainly being manipulated

What sort of sex is completely free of manipulation?

She was 16 in this scene.

No it's natural
Unless you follow Jew religion, then you're a dæmon because only priests have that privilege

whats it from?

I like you.

Eh, anything below 30 isn't much of a problem I'm
Once you hit that third decade the credibility of fucking girls under the age of 17 drops like a rock

So? Finding a 16 year girl from the old country is the fantasy of almost all young italian american guys. Ford Coppola new what he was doing.

The Godfather.

Well now you're moving the goalposts. I didn't say that manipulation in itself was the problem, just the huge difference in power and experience with such an age gap.

If nobody wanted to fuck early teenage girls, there wouldn't be laws against it.

It's actually very easy. Which is one reason it's becomes illegal around there.

The Jews want to ruin young white women's minds by encouraging them to whore out in universities. The kindest most beautiful woman I met was a 16 year old (I was 17). It is in the nature of man to love young women in their prime birthing years. I think 18 is fine too. Just don't let women into university in its current state unless they are majoring in education or nursing. Make sure they don't take any gen-ed courses either. No one (man or woman) should be majoring in an arts degree because that guarantees. I hope one day universities can be kike free so I don't have to have to worry about what my future kids major in. It is sad that beautiful and young impressionable women's minds are ruined.
what the fuck. 12 year olds should not be allowed to have any sex whatsoever. Ephebophilia is perfectly okay but pedophilia is wrong period or not.

It's not.

Having sexual relations with a woman who is still under her father's wing without permission IS degenerate.

Her future depends on her virginity and submission to her husband so by courting her without her father's consent you are putting her well being and the well being of the father in jeopardy.

This is the way things have been for thousands of years. Now that we have strayed from this, women are falling from grace and the men are weakened in kind.

Fuck you for thinking that. All relationships are contracts, and if a 16 year old likes the company of a 35 year old, and gets a pair of shoes every month, how is that different from a washed up old 35 year old woman doing the same.

The way I've always seen it is why wouldn't a man want his daughter to be fucked for the first time by someone who knows what the fuck their doing and isn't a complete degenerate piece of shit immersed in nigger culture(of course this assumes that they are at least 16). Once you hit 35 you're an adult no matter how you act or what your experience is, then you're being lazy for the most part.

I really don't care unless its legit pedo tier people like a 14 year old with a 26 year old.
but if you're like 16 and together with a 20 year old I don't think thats so bad.

>16 year olds
too old. what about cut it half

No they're not. Outside of assburgerland, people do things like hang out with people because they like each other's company and the companionship.

>why is it taboo
Feminism. It shifts the balance of power even more in their favor. The same age meme always ensures they are in control. Meanwhile men mature more slowly, whites as well, and then when wonder why so many 16yos get blacked.

Didn't say it got harder, just mean that once you hit that age you're starting to look less like a man trying to find a good girl and more like a guy who doesn't want to face his own mortality and accept that he is a man and should be looking for women at least above 19

They made marrying 16 year old women illegal here at the same time they allowed gay marriage. That's also when they got rid of mandatory STD tests for people who want to get married.

Take from that what you will.

lol why would your daughter being fucked good even be an issue? Better instead find someone who'll treat her nicely and with respect.

and this is the difference between a Pole and a Ukro

>cut in half
yes necrophilia is the final redpill
women who are cut to the from the waist up or down are so hot.

>>she grows up around the man she will marry
>>love naturally develops over a lifetime together

Why do they have meet long before marriage?

it's old enough in Quebec

>ukro
*hohol
ftfy

14 isn't pedo is hebe, terms are very important my friend
We do that here in freedumzland as well user, it's just become more rare in the last decade thanks to Jewish media turning it into. Thing where everyone expects it to be sexually motivated and causes either one or both of the participants to no longer continue the friendly relationship due to the stigma attached to it by others

Being attracted to them isn't wrong, but they are still children with developing brains, actually fucking them is just immoral.

Attraction to12 yo girls is not pedophilia, it's hebephilia

Have you seen 12 yos these days? A lot could pass for 20+ and are extremely developed. Pedo is like 9 or 10 and younger

All relationships are contracts. You aren't going to be friends with the guy who never shouts the company a round, the same way you aren't going to love the woman who never does her share.

Social agreements rule all your relationships, and if people with 20 years between them enjoy each others company under their own agreement then it isn't manipulation.

Is there any evidence Jews are behind this? Don't their women get affected by this too?

>Just don't let women into university
Just end that sentence there. Females shouldn't be in schools at all.
>12 year olds should not be allowed to have any sex whatsoever
How is sex within marriage wrong?
>pedophilia is wrong period or not.
It's not really pedophilia if she's past menarche, then she is a eoman. There's nothing wrong with pedophilia anyway.
Yes, Poles are stupid.
So they will be very close. Did you not get that?

Holy shit just kill yourself.

You'll notice if your gf doesn't wash the dishes as much as you do, but most of it is not a trade any further than being with each other makes you mutually happy.

That's the whole point
If it's one of her peers you are far more likely for her to become a slut, you are also going to have a much higher chance of becoming a grandfather and the possibility of STD's is much larger due to younger people's ignorance of it.
Unless you're talking about niggers or spics, one look at their numbers there tells you they knock up young girls all the time and give no fucks

i dont give a shit. If you're that much older than a teen than you are just like the pedos, allthough even more despererate to go after young easily manipulated girls who fuck old guys because muh status, and that he can buy alcohol to her underage friends.

One just happen to be a degerate beta
the other a degernerate beta psycho

>12 isn't pedophilia
I thought the line for hebe was drawn at 13?
Fuck off Ivan your posts aren't welcome here

Sup Forums has weird ideas about cause and effect sometimes. Most girls I've known have started having sex in their teens with other teens and haven't had more than a couple of sexual partners in their life (mid 20s or so)

What a well thought out and unexpected response.
>I thought the line for hebe was drawn at 13?
It's "When she starts deceloping" which us a very fuzzy division.

It depends on how old you are. If you're 18 it's not degenerate at all, but if you're 50 it definitely is.

What's the reasoning? If you want her to be healthy enough to have children, that still takes us up to about age 16.

Im just using the correct term for those ''humans''
now off to mc donalds with you

Happiness is a meme, all relationships are trade economies, whether the stock traded be laughs, sex, wealth or status, it doesn't matter. This is why assuming major age gap relationships are manipulative, because everyone is getting something out, or no one would be in the relationship in the first place.

what if you are 30?

>because muh status, and that he can buy alcohol to her underage friends.
People who buy alcohol for underaged kids are cunts and you're associating a stigma and steriotype that comes from Jewish media and shitskins
Most whites who are in their 20's and early 30's go after them because they aren't used up whores not because they want to play out loli fantasies that only reside in their heads at night

If a female has sex with any man but her husband she's a worthless slut.

What you actually believe.

Lmfao all these losers advocating forced marriages.

you know they'll just run off or have affairs. stop pretending that people were some how more chaste "back then". affairs were rampant and when a girl finds someone she fancies she'll run off with him. what are you gonna do kill him?

jewwatch.com/jew-jewishsupremacyassociationsmovements-universities.html#universities
Here is evidence of Jewish control of university. I am not sure what they think of their women. They seem to be on either end where some kikes want full female "liberation" while others want a Kosher version of Sharia law (ultra ortho).
>Females shouldn't be in schools at all.
Women were accepted as elementary school teachers and nurses before even first wave feminism existed. The motherly instinct is needed for such jobs.
>How is sex within marriage wrong?
It's wrong if you are raping a little girl. They are still developing and sex is something for reproducing opposite sex adults (not the legal definition, but a 16+ year old girl and an economically stable man). Is Ukraine accepting refugees yet, Ahmed?

Not to mention the genetic degeneration of the ovules, the older the mother the more genetic damage is accumulated by her reproductive cells.

They dont regenerate like sperm do, each day their genetic material degrades

>prime birthing years.
So cringy and autistic.
You probably unironically post stuff like
>muh wide birthing hips
>plant my seed in her womb so she can bear my offspring
>muh qt3.14 nuclear family
And when anyone calls you out on your autism you call them a Jew trying to destroy the white race.

Religiously applying free market ideas to relationships is silly tho and you get to a point where you give money to charity in order to trade with yourself the good feeling or some such shit.

Okay, don't mind me, I'll just be over here having fun with worthless sluts.

One affair in their lives will be ok.

This is why the west is doomed, the mere thought of reverting back to the natural state of man through traditional ages of marriage is complete reviled.

But, gapping faggot anus and pilfering trap "boipucci" is celebrated with fanatic fervor.

>because they aren't used up whores
have you ever been to a school before, or are you just a megapedo.
and yes they do hook up with these degenerate party girls because they wanna be cool like oooh i can get an easy hold of alcohol.
But they are too scared or jewish to ask the town drunk to buy it for them so they have to use some mentally unstable desperate cuck to get it for her as long as she puts out her pussy.

Again, RIDF is not welcome here and neither are commies
That used to be normal here, usually they would have their first when they were 16 or so and MAYBE be up to 5 by the time they were 24-25 years old.
But thanks to a little of propaganda and whatnot the numbers now vary excessively. And the worst part is that the girls who have only had 3 or so by that age were with one or two of them for several years and they fucked like rabbits so they're as used up as they would be had they fucked 8 or 9
Lucky for me I've got the plenty of non-breakable areas to go and find a nice girl, too bad I have self esteem issues for no reason

According to some research where scientists showed photos to men aged from 15 to 60, most desirable age is 17yo female.

They go after them because they're easy and they want something to play with. Nothing really more than that.

46 yo here.
They are especially hot looking then. No fat. No crime in looking.

I can't tell if you are advocating for pedophilia or the current state of women marrying at 30.

ur smart.
u dont have to fuck the 12yr old u fucking perv. geez user, keep ur dick in check

>you know they'll just run off or have affairs
Arranged marriages have the lowest divorce and extra marital affairs rates out of any other group

I also know a girl who's had hundreds of partners, but there are always outliers. Most women are frustratingly unslutty.

What swedes believe.