Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
youtube.com/watch?v=uvZzVQ3iAak
youtube.com/watch?v=UitkXIW9vKI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, you fucking degenerate!

Its a cancer

nigger

If you just look at it as "should get to marry any agreeing person they want of consenting age", it's just a "right"

And i really don't see why we should restrict people from it, since it's not like it's gonna make a large impact on population or anything

Marriage in definition is the union between a man and a woman. So the argument all along has been nothing but the definition of the word, which sounds trivial, but in truth is not.

When we start changing the definitions of words that have roots in the development of our society, we aren't just pandering to minority groups anymore, we're literally selling out our backbone in the name of votes.

30 years ago, the Dems would have laughed at the notion of gay marriage. Now, any degenerate can proclaim they are being marginalized and the Dems will rally behind them in the name of justice and convince their followers that they are enlightened for supporting them.

Any bets on the next marginalized degenerates that will be supported by the Dems? Incest, Bestiality, Pedophilia?

if only white countries legalize gay marriage it's gonna result in fewer white children

by less than 1%, though
And it's not like anyone says blacks shouldn't

No, it won't. That makes no sense.

also this
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

Consult The frog for the answer to this question

Rights don't exist you liberal fuckwad!

Are three-sided squares a right?

well, that of course is degenerate and should be stopped
but it's not like it has to be like that

Apparently, gay pride parades in Japan aren't lewd at all

Just gotta learn to not give people a free pass just because they're gay

In the United States we have the equal protection clause and various other laws/provisions which under current interpretation protects the ability for same sex marriages to be recognized by the government.

no, it's a privilege of living in a cucked nation.

>he doesn't realize this is the age of the gay black man finally coming out of the closet

No but seriously, why are so many black guys coming out as gay right now? It's like a storm.

Yeah nothing more offensive than knowing you're a fat slob that no woman would touch and that there are other people out there that could have all those women you want except they're fucking fags! God it pisses me off so much!

tfw most us states including Texas have legalised gay marriage

>And i really don't see why we should restrict people from it, since it's not like it's gonna make a large impact on population or anything

It actually kills tens of thousands of straight people when these Sodomites donate blood (which they still insist they do) and spread HIV through the population through other means. HIV would have never spread in Western society if these fucking freaks would have remained oppressed. In fact it had been introduced repeatedly in the west for decades prior to the "official" pandemic, but because straight people aren't degenerate enough and the HIV virus doesn't spread well through monogamous, heterosexual societies very well, it was incapable of actually "catching" in society. It wasn't until the sexual revolution and we started permitting Sodomites to openly go around injecting drugs and having thousands of sexual partners (and then donating blood) that it ended up spreading throughout society.

So yes Sodomites being given rights has literally killed millions of people.

youtube.com/watch?v=uvZzVQ3iAak

wut

I'm married and not into women, sorry burger.

Easier claims for asylum in western countries because faggots get wrecked everywhere else

Marriage isn't a right it's a responsibility

in that case you should be gassed

22222222 get, kill all jews

Okay, but it's not like you can actually stop people from fucking other guys, that's been tried for hundreds of years, and doesn't work.
best you can do is restrict them from donating blood, or if the samples are tested before accepted

I only date hybrid women because i donĀ“t want to date real women. Some people find that gay i am not one of them. Besides, i never want to get anychildren and marrying a woman terrifies me.

the best solution is to limit all kinds of homosexual expression. no marriage, no pride parades, no propaganda. guys can fuck each others asses behind closed doors

>Okay, but it's not like you can actually stop people from fucking other guys, that's been tried for hundreds of years, and doesn't work.

Actually it does. If you have a culture where it's oppressed and you have the bite of the legal system behind you, the Sodomites are isolated and have a difficult time recruiting new Sodomites or finding one another. Again, this is why the HIV virus was literally incapable of catching on in the West because monogamous couples don't spread it and the transmission rate through even straight heterosexual sex amongst straight couples is too low for it to ever become a pandemic. Suppressing these people objectively did "work" in that it stopped a huge problem for decades.

The argument that "well it doesn't stop X behavior 100% so therefore it shouldn't be illegal at all because it doesn't work" is retarded. Would you apply the same logic to laws against rape?

youtube.com/watch?v=UitkXIW9vKI

>Actually it does. If you have a culture where it's oppressed and you have the bite of the legal system behind you

But you aren't going to have that, you're talking in nonsensical hypotheticals here, this authoritarian dreamland you want will never exist.

>well it doesn't stop X behavior 100% so therefore it shouldn't be illegal at all because it doesn't work" is retarded. Would you apply the same logic to laws against rape?

No because there's a massive difference between forcing yourself on somebody and consensual gay sex and if you can't see that there's no point in talking about this because you're clearly just a closeted spastic

No. The U.S. should not allow gay marriage or the adoption of children by LGBT.

>But you aren't going to have that, you're talking in nonsensical hypotheticals here, this authoritarian dreamland you want will never exist.

My "authoritarian dreamland" existed for almost 2000 years in Western society and was the law in all 50 states until the 1960's, and considering the negative birthrates of you leftists and atheists, the future belongs to us. Now go have fun dying alone surrounded by garbage while you take comfort knowing you stood up for pedophiles/Sodomites.

>existed for almost 2000 years in Western society

>romans didn't fuck eachother
>catholic priests didn't fuck eachother and kids
>there haven't been guys meeting behind their wives's back to fuck

>considering the negative birthrates of you leftists and atheists

>because we don't agree with you we're leftycucks

Anyone defending Sodomites is a leftist. Full stop.

no, it's a cancer since it can be and grow only on the body of an heterosexual society.
It prospers on all the structures, form roads to health care, that are possible only on the social pact based on the heterosexual couples.
It should be banned and forbidden or simply challenged to build a functional society out of the sane body it now plagues.