>DeZ Jun4
i.imgur.com/UEGogDB.jpg
>E Ghouta May 29
i.imgur.com/yFyFmaa.jpg
>E Qalamoun May 26
i.imgur.com/jUTtMtn.jpg

Developments Jun 9
BREAKING: SAA LINKS UP WITH IRAQI BORDER NORTHEAST OF AL-TANF
>Palmyra: SAA advances 10km in SE Palmyra, and gains more ground in N around Arak oil fields&town
>US strikes pro-gov forces 2nd time for entering "de-confliction zone" that don't exist, after being fired upon by a drone they claim
>SAA captured Dakwah hilltop - E Damascus
>SyAF bombs positions in Raqqa of IS & 1 group part of SDF
>Turkish-backed militants attack Kurdish forces in N Aleppo,Tall Rifaat city
>UN investigates reports of US bombing in Mosul that killed 80+ civies
>IS raids SAA in rural Hama, capture mines, arty shells, anti-tank missiles, AKs,2bulldozers+pickuptruck
>FSA attacks SAA positions in Zuluf area
>PMU liberates Safouk Border-Crossing into Syria
>50+ rebels defect to SAA in NE Aleppo
>WHITE HOUSE BLAMES IRANIAN VICTIMS FOR ISIS ATTACK
>Qatar puts army on high alert, Iran offers to ship food/water
>WHO:Yemen cholera cases pass the 100k mark

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

al-monitor.com/pulse/ru/contents/articles/originals/2017/06/syria-desert-tanf-us-backed-rebel-group.html
state.gov/
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/873225495076372481
tass.com/defense/950769
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ASSAD HAS REACHED THE IRAQI BORDER
REJOICE /sg/ REJOICE

NO G-D NO

NOT LIKE THIS

NOT. LIKE. THIS.

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

WAKE ME UP

GET KEKED SCHLOMO
ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS IS TO START WWIII

Iran-Iraq-Syria axis to BTFO Israel and Saudi Arabia WHEN?

NOW

SAAnime!

A reminder that raiding is a crime no matter who you are and you will be reported.

>tfw I predicted this

criminally underrated

WHAT KIND OF BORDER CROSSING DO YOU WANT PHAM?

>Assadist faces when the USA has enough of their shit

The regime is done

al-monitor.com/pulse/ru/contents/articles/originals/2017/06/syria-desert-tanf-us-backed-rebel-group.html
> al-Tanf military base is perceived to be strategic for the US-led coalition against the Islamic State (IS), and also a red line.
>The military base has been used as a facility to train Maghawir al-Thawra (Revolutionary Commando Army), which was founded in May 2015 and trained in Jordan to fight IS, Lt. Col. Muhannad al-Talla, the commander of the faction, told Al-Monitor.
You need to step up damage control game.

don't be like that we know you like it lel

What flag is that?

this
>inb4someoneshitsup/ptg/

Reminder that
A) At-Tanf is still under USA control and the Damascus-Baghdad highway is still blocked
B) SAA control a useless area with no road or connection to Iraqi forces, and the only way to get convoys through is through miles of ISIS controlled territory
C) This is a useless and symbolic attempt to save face after getting BTFO at Tanf 3 times
D) When the ceasefire collapses around Homs and Idlib the SAA will be forced to withdraw from the east again

What did they mean by this?

Mauritius

YA ALLAH SUHEIL....

Aren't the kurds okay with the linkup? Or do Iraqi and Syrian kurds not get along?

Let me tell you anti-american freedom hating ASSad suporting FAGS what.if you put one step,ONE SINGLE STEP close to the our heroic toops(g-d bless) you will face the rightous fury in our hearths.remember the tomahawks?? yeah dont forget them. if this fucking ayyrab muslamic commie dictator who bombs g-d's childrens with BARRELL BOMS thinks that he can fuck around freely while AMERICA is around this giraffe better think again.not on our watch. DONALD TRUMP(pbuh) made this country great again, finaly i get to pay 6,000,000 million $ to dr shekelbergsteinowitz whenever he needs to perscribes me a new dieabeetees medicine, and if this g-dless batard sends his IRANIAN MERSENERIES a SINGLE INCH close to our freedom fighters while THE DONALD sits in the WHITE house we will lunch half of our nuclear arena right on top of his palace. AMERICA is in the game now nad we dont fuck around. g-d bless america.

YOU HEARD IT RIGHT HERE CHAIM! START WWIII, IT'S WHAT YOUR KIKEDEMON-I MEAN G-D WANTS!!!!!!!

post image properties or bullshit

So whats the chances of another "woops we didnt mean to bomb you there" from the USA a la Deir?

AMERICAN-SYRIAN WAR IN 5-6 PICTURES

all roads lead to d*ha

They are not happy at all. Those fags wanted to reach all the way to Jordan. Not only do the SDF and Iraqi K*rdistan's ruling party not get along, SDF and Iran are hostile to eachother as well.

I can confirm seeing this nice work of autism before

saved !
kek

GONNA GET INTO SHOWER NOW!!
HAVE AN AUTISM MAP ON ME!!!

So what? The objective is to destroy ISIS. It doesn't matter who destroys them.

Its true swedebro, you did.

>hat off to you

Secretary Tillerson delivers a statement to the media. (He just met Trump, supposed to talk about Qatar)
state.gov/

iraq army doesn't control Akashat
all that area is ISIS controlled desert, there is no direct linkup between the two sectarian regimes

wew

What else do your Swede eyes see?

Suheil isnt gay, its just FSA scum trying to ruin his reputation as a family man and a hero.

so it will be on qatar?
will he answer questions???
well they soon will unless US moves in and declares it Deconflict zones as well lol

>he unironically believes this
back to >>>/ptg/ with you

I hope you dirty mudslimes are ready to get BTFO'd by the UDF.

>a Jew talking about sectarian regimes

A whole lot of gains.

he basically predicted the last 2 months
geographic and allevation maps definitely are pretty good tools to predict potential offensives

You can't be this retarded.

Dunno. All i know is
>Last call Sec. Tillerson made was to #Kuwait Emir mediating #Qatar crisis.

haha how can us military bases even be a thing like nigga just walk around the base hahaha like just completely bypass them

HOW YOU GONNA TRANSPORT KHOMEINIST TERROR CONVOYS BETWEEN MILES OF ISIS TERRITORY WITHOUT A ROAD LMAO

DELET THIS

only people getting BTFO'd are the british desu.

lel

True they will totally be vulnerable to the ISIS airforce that could target them on such a long open area

So if it doesn't matter, why burgers occupy part of Syrian land and train rebels to "fight ISIS"?
No, seriously. You damage control is pathetic.
>it doesn't matter because they cant move trucks since there is no road
>when rebels in Idlib come to help us, you will withdraw anyway
>we are not planned to use it against isis anyway
>we are just sit there because we want to, that's why it doesn't matter
It all from you.

t-that all stops now

medium

The USA will take whatever foothold it can get, should a contingency plan be necessary if SAA fails to deliver. Sitting back and just hoping the indigenous government will solve our problems has led to the lingering issues in Afghanistan and Iraq.

If SAA proves itself to be competent, and so far it has done a pretty good job doing so, then there will be no need to intervene. For the time being, the USA will sit in its zone and wait. The USA is still waiting for opportunities to work with SAA, if that can ever be possible.

Cars can go off road retard.

Besides, that corridor was not to transport weapons and personnel from Iraq to Syria. It is for further economic relations, after the war. The purpose of this move was to block the Americans from advancing further, and eventually kick them out.

>not gay
he is at least bisexual. noting wrong with that the tiger has to blow some steam.

>S*NNIJIHADI LIBTARDIAN SPERGING OUT
HAHAHAHAHA YOU PAVE THE MOTHER FUCKING ROAD, HOW ELSE? FUCKING LOLBERTARIANS HAHAHA

These tears are delicious.
hahahahahah

Stay buttmad retards

>The USA is still waiting for opportunities to work with SAA
Are you stupid, the US's intention was never to work with the SAA.

>the two sectarian regimes
You mean Israel and Saudi Arabia.

>The USA is still waiting for opportunities to work with SAA,

@KenRoth 3 hours ago
Saudi-UAE attack on Qatar seems to have used every dirty trick in the book: hacking, fake news, prepositioned opeds.

well at least this revealed on whose payroll Crazy Kenny is.

>two sectarian regimes

>pro russia shills:the thread

KEK

>FIRST VIDEO: Syrian Army+allies bypassed US proxies/forces in Al Tanf and reached the Iraqi border meeting up with Al Hashd Al Shaabi today
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/873225495076372481

It would be preferable to the situation we have now. As it stands we have to work with faggots.

No he isnt bisexual. Its just a meme made up by the FSA. They call him the "pink panther" when he would say those speeches that he is like a father to the kids.
He has severe autism, he is just out of touch with anything outside the battlefield. When he gave those talks the FSA trolled him, so the loyalists responded by talking photos with Suheil protecting them.
Its all a joke, Suheil doesnt know whats going on. If you know Arabic you can tell the guy speaks like a cartoon character and is on his own planet.

kek retard

John Kerry said it himself; the US sat back and watched ISIS grow and hoped it would threaten Damascus and force Assad to negotiate his position

the US never wanted to work with the SAA
if you claim otherwise youre going to have to bring some sources nigga.

>*bombs them*

@JulianRoepcke

This is our world in 2017.
If #Russia doesn't like a thing, they threaten WW3 and we relent.
Funny times ahead!
(Baltics & stuff like that)

There is now no land link between 2 years #US-trained anti-ISIS forces and ISIS anymore.
Total fail and #AssadPutin and #Iran win again.

W/today's Kremlin-facilited move, the Mullah regime achieved what it worked for since decades.
A Shiite Islamic State from Tehran to Beirut.

>all this butthurt
the purpose of this move is not to link with the pmu it is to crush the US hopes and dreams of reaching abu kamal.

Are you retarded? Have you forgotten the tomahawk strikes the US in april against the SAA?

You'll notice that John Kerry is no longer in power, while Assad is

Stay out of the zone, how hard is that? It's been broadcast to SAA repeatedly not to go there. It took them three tries but they finally wised up.

while the OIR spokesperson says "we will never cooperate with the regime"

Jihadi Julian on suicide watch!

Our MOD bring some more heat:
US-led coalition colluding with IS instead of fighting terrorism — Defense Ministry
tass.com/defense/950769

i really don't care the only ones that believe fsa are the retarded people who think assad is using child seeking barrelbombs

a 22 year old music teacher was murdered by the european backed communist kurdish terrorists for being a member of the "fascist turkish education system"

the kurdish terrorist later blew himself up isis style at a checkpoint after the police forces tried to stop his vehicle

when will the aryans pay for their crimes /sg/?

I just saw those kawaii GAINZ!

/ptg/ shills on suicide watch

ALLAH SYRIA BASHAR W BAS hahahhahaha

>#AssadPutin and #Iran win again.

>let's declare """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""a safe zone"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" in somebody else's country
Sorry burger, but that's not how it goes in the civilized world. Your government wanting to cooperate with Assad is nothing but a blatant lie. Fuck off

>SAA alawite military regime is not sectarian
>Iraq Shi'a islamist government is not sectarian
>Iran is not sectarian
>Hezbollah is not sectarian
sorry I meant 4 sectarian regimes

No? The message to Assad was to get the problem of chemical weapons under control. It doesn't matter if it was ISIS, or some jumpy SAA commander, or the unlikely event that Assad ordered it himself. It was a very physical demonstration of USA's strategy - either Syria takes care of the issue, or the USA will do it for them.

>twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/873225495076372481
Ohh look a car going off the road, what kind of tech is that? hahahahah

Americans think they need a road to pass with tanks and jeeps. lmao

>isis and opposition continues to get blown the fuck out

> i really don't care the only ones that believe fsa are the retarded people who think assad is using child seeking barrelbombs
The FSA are the source of the gay rumours.

>A Shiite Islamic State from Tehran to Beirut.
That would have never happened if the US and Saudi ilks hadn't destroyed Syria. Assad had not been totally under Iranian and Russian's orbit before the rebellion and now he had too.