100% serious what is the reason for this?

100% serious what is the reason for this?

Updated version

white father
>western (emasculate) values

asian father
>asian work ethic

holtzclaw was framed by a bunch of perjuring niggresses. there was not one single piece of evidence against him other than niggertier testimony but he was found guilty.

>whites are superior to asians
>women are superior to men

If you are an Asian male and manage to bag a white woman, you are the fucking GOAT. There must be something special about you, chaisma, skills, confidence and looks, your kids will be fine.

If you are a white man and you marry an Asian woman you are cheating at life. You are a loser who can't compete for white women so you take the easy option. Your genes are pathetic and your kids will be a waste of oxygen.

My guess:
Only the most successful alphagooks can bag a hwhite woman and only loser men settle for deformed gook women.

General rule is an Asian guy has to be super alpha to score a White girl while beta White guys can easily score an Asian girl. Reasons for those biases aside, we are talking the cream of the crop of Asian guys

>look at this random image with random people that 100% proves some point im trying to make

I can answer this. It is not because AFWM guarantees better results than WFAM. The reason is that in AFWM couples the Asian is usually good genetic stock, as only the top tier of Asians can attain White women. On the flip side, WFAM couples usually have a beta White that can't get a White woman.

Also, the White women who go for Asians are usually very sensible and smart, whereas the Asians that go for Whites are fickle race traitors.

>jews
>white
Good try.

Fuck why did I bother with that explaination when Pedro explained it so well here

>beta White guys can easily score an Asian girl.

Why do white user like you classifiy these white guys as 'beta' while at the same time dont mention how ugly these 'asian' girls (who are mostly jungle SE Asians) are?

I think it speaks for itself that any White guy going for an ugly Asian like that (or settling for any ugly woman for that matter) is beta. Does it need saying?

White women are the true race traitors that will sell themselves out for wealth and status. Asian women are not the gold diggers we make them out to be and will settle for a hard working guy with a shitty job.

In today's day and age you get Asian women that basically have white girl bodies with an Asian face, so it's getting less and less worth it to deal with white cunts

It's cause most white men with yellow fever have mental issues and I'm not making this up.

This. I have never seen a white male with an asian female who wasn't an obese ugly neckbeard.

AFWM=richfag buys and marries model
WMAF=beta marries butterface

White father, Asian Mother

It's very rare. I have a White guy friend who has a smoking hot nip girl who also happens to be very wealthy. He's certainly no beta either so this is a rare case. It's also very very rare to find an Asian guy with a White girl who is not top tier- attractive for an Asian and rich.

this, 10000x , also add to that that the asian women that go for white men are generally clawy bitches that will destroy their childrens childhood in every way they possibly can

Then would the stereotype hold true that niggers who date ugly white women are beta?

This is the undisputed truth

... and she is a whore who sleep her way with every director (Bret Ratner) to where she is now. How does disprove anything? It is the opposite that proves the OP correct.

>what is the reason for this?

Cherrypicking.

t.beta males

Here is your answer OP.

Cherrypicking, I think that's how you write that, not sure tho.

Superhero movies are all the craze now ... right? Lets look at some of the 'Asian' actors who populate the movies and TV shows past and present

Dean Cain (aka born Dean Tanaka) = Superman
Jason Mamoa = Aquaman
Dave Bautista = Drax on Guardians Of the Galaxy
Keanu Reeves = Constantine
Elodie Yung = Elektra
Chloe Bennet (born Chloe Wang) = Skye on Agents of SHIELD

What does all these have in common? Asian fathers and White mothers. It isnt cherrypicking.

>Codenhove-Kalergi
>white supremacy
You are full of shit and nearly all white and asian hybirds are in fact isnane, almost all of them. It doesn't matter, who is the farther. All this yellow fever is crap, even the people mixed themself are feeling empty and rootless. It's cruel to your children to get an asian wife or husband, if you are white.

Asian women aren't very selective with white men as long as they are white men. So the very beta white guys who can't snag a white normie qt end up getting with asian women, resulting in JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP kids.

>iron head

>(((Kalergi)))
>White

Who is watching those movies my Generation here certainly isn't. It's Hollywood pushing multicultural porpaganda suprise surprise.

>Asian women

2/10 brown jungle SE Asians arent very selective with White men because they are poor-as-shit

Cherry picking if you want a real answer.

I've never heard of any of those AM/WF people besides Keanu Reeves and hes obviously cherry picked as his father wasnt Asian but actually a WM/AF hapa.

5 out the TOP 20 movies at the box offiice 2016 in Germany were superhero movies.

The male genes are always more dominant.

White has stronger genes than asians by default no matter the gender. This is why traits from white parents carry over so well unlike Asian parents. So when a white male who may have a recessive schizo gene mixes with an Asian woman that recessive turns into a dominant.
Plus the kid gets all the crazy gook genes

Flip the equation around to white women and their genes filter out the crazy gook gene and no schizo gene because that is typically from the father.

An asian dude has to be pretty alpha to land a white woman. A white male can be the most beta cuck in the universe and land an asian woman.

I've seent it.

confirmation bias from butthurt half asian dudes who can't get laid

You dont know Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park?

Yea keep lying, you cop shill subhuman faggot. Like there's not a big rape and sexual abuse epidemic in "law enforcement" currently, along with just about every other degenerate begavior occurring in that cesspit.

Pom Klementieff (Mantis) White Father, Asian Mother

Said it better than I could've. Also the Asian women aren't very selective, most will settle for most WM who aren't hideous as fuck. At the same time they don't understand the concept of beta and the characteristics associated with it

Another rare combination is Asian female black male, which consistently produces beautiful women and great male athletes. Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if China brings over black men for the sole purpose of having their children become Olympic athletes.

White men date the UGGO 3/10 leftover Asian women and you say these Asian girls aren't selective?

>Keanu Reeves
>His father is of Chinese, English, Native Hawaiian, and Portuguese ancestry.
Keanu Reeves is 80%+ white.

why is he a vampire?

He's absolutely right though, relatively speaking. Asian men who get white women are almost always top tier, but white men who get asian women are usually so low tier they rightfully shouldn't nab a wife at all, let alone a qt (which they often do).

It is the same with negroes.

Every negro I've met that was white father, black mother, has been the 'whiter' so to speak than actual white people, really high achiever in school, really polite, etc. While of course the typically white slag black dad combo is literal Tyrone tier.

Wanted to say this. Bang on.

>let alone a qt (which they often do).

Show me a low-tier White guy with a qt 'Asian girl. Because it doesnt exist unless the White guy is wealthy.

Aside from the obvious cherrypicking, I'd say it has something to do with the genes for catecholamine function (e.g. MAOA) residing on the X chromosome.

That's fucking putrid. Thanks for ruining my day

/thread
mcfucking kill yourselves you gook chinks

I know 3 Happas.
All WM AF. The Girl is cute af, one guy looks average the other one above average.

White father + asian mother

Also white father + asian mother

Check out The ghanian-japanese kid they talking bout will do great in Tokyo

What a beaut

>papa franku
>white-supremacist
He is very liberal

That is not a girl

Why do you have picture of little girls saved on your computer you fucking nonce

I swear you germans are the worst...no wonder you kikes lost the war....black men are taking over....even the Intouchables movie did great.

This is just cherry picking, so it's bullshit
also inb4 r/asian"masculinity" gets butthurt (pic related)

What the fuck, are you stupid?

Clearly he saved them so he can wank to them.

>when they really mean it when they say just be white

hotwheels of 8ch

>What a beaut
Hilarious when all these user posting kids and who user thinks is ugly which isnt the point.

AMWF children = successful, non-degenerate, accomplished
WMAF children = losers, degenerate, or in the case of Kalergi produced a system that will eventually cause the downfall of Europe.

very simple
whites are above asian in the pecking order
therefore it's mostly beta whites who marry down to marry asians
whereas asian girls marry up to snatch whites, as all women should marry up
so you get a cucked AMWF offspring because the union of the parents is cucked to start with
the exception to that is successful mature white guys who have been around with white womyn and know what's up, so want some peace in their second half of life

>cucked AMWF offspring
i mean wmaf

is that jimmy wang yang

hahahahahaahahahahahahah
this is what you get white beta boy
TRASH

>post fakes
wow

White women going for the best men is EVOLUTION in action. Survival of the fittest. It's not gold digging, you idiots.

You loser dudes just don't want to admit you are not top choices for decent females because that would mean admitting you are genetically inferior. And entitled loser white dudes can't have that, so they go after cute Asian girls, then their genetically inferior genes make inferior babies.

Evolution is false

which fakes

Where is proof of evolution?

When discussing the interracial children, you should be posting males, not females. Women are going to be cute no matter what racemixing goes on (provided they aren't fat).

he's a fucking fitness instructor
you cant explain that

Because white men are inferior to the big Asian dick.

>half of all pics fakes
>examples of wmaF also include ugly ones
I study at Oxford and I can gurrantee you 9/10 of wmAF couples are ugly as fuck

Is it you, r/asian"masculinity"?
Why don't you see

Meanwhile on average

exception confirming the rule

>Asian women are not the gold diggers we make them out to be and will settle for a hard working guy with a shitty job
AIDF please go

>from a PUA Site that shills AMWF
pathetic

>half of all pics fakes
>fakes
yeah keep telling yourself that

That look like Shit

Deal with it loser

Asians are just the most beta race
It takes a super alpha asian to land a white girl (hence the alpha kids) and asian women are so pathetic they will sleep with any white loser

yup
over here the very few AMWF couples i stumbled upon were with very good tier males
as a result i didnt resent them in the least: the guy clearly deserved it

WMAF

Here, 10/10 by Sup Forums

I didn't know my childhood crush was a hapa.

And end wmaf

It's a good point but I think pic related is also true.

I guess you're talking to yourself You will never get one unless you're rich, tiny dick asian "man

And this is wmaf

show pictures and names of the father and mother of each one and ill look into it.