Why can't regular people in the UK be more like the Queen's Royal Guard?

Why can't regular people in the UK be more like the Queen's Royal Guard?

These guys are based as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=I1i1bYJ6VNc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bearskin#British_Army
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wear a hat specifically designed to look like a nigger afro
>based

no

Dammit Cho, fuck the hat.

These guys are alpha chads.

You're a fucking moron. Royal guards are cucks to an ancient vampire who takes the form of the queen. If you'd do a little research maybe you'd understand just how deep this goes. Remember the prophecy of kek

>murishitposting

Wheres the one in the thumbnail, i want to see them punch a nigger

i can't take them seriously with that ridiculous looking thing on their heads

The video is real, the thumbnail is click bait dog poo.

>knoives
>rifle
confirmed for domestic terrorists

You basically have the mindset of a millenial.

would u respect them more if they wear this?

I have always wondered how the fuck do they see with those hats on?

If there were something compareable in germany, I would join em just to be able to yell at people

But our wachbataillon is for fags

>men doing their job
>other making fun of it
What wrong with you? Do you make fun of cops?

Is there any reason why they have to wear the stupid hats? Is it just to cover up the brainwashing machine that's on top of their heads?

Why do they have pubes on their head!

just fucking dress as Landsknecht and swing sword in front of migrant 'children'.

It's completely stupid and all about tradition.

The bearskin is an old tradition from the grenadiers. It is ceremonial rather than practical. IF SHTF at the Palace, they'll ditch them.

It's made from black bear skin. The guards adopted it following waterloo after they btfo the French guards who wore similar

Yes, cops in the US are primarily people too dumb or out of shape to join the military

we aren't allowed to own weapons or defend ourselves without getting arrested while exploding pakis roam our streets with impunity. We need to get rid of the royals, hang the politicians and start again.

Fuck i kinda feel sorry for em now.

The hat is a tradition from the Napoleonic times to stop cavalry with sabres from being able to slice your head open

This is what they look like doing real work

>covers eyes and up
>provides an even greater perception of height
>huge fluffball - warm in winter, airy in summer
>doubles as a pillow
>triples as a magazine carry-case
The better question is where the fuck is yours?

Recruiting ISIS members in the desert to come to the UK and fuck your children?

>stay still all day
>based

For clarification, these guys are actual soldiers too. To stand guard you have to be a combat vet. There are multiple Guards regiments that take turns guarding and fighting on the front line

regular people in the UK are muslim

>using ww2 equipment in 1982
>voting in the green party

that's how white men used to act literally everywhere. think about that.

we use a lot of modern equipment, especially on air

It's a callback to the grenadiers. Infantry strong enough to throw primitive grenades and crazy enough to risk blowing themselves up in the process.

So it was decided they get hats that make them look taller and are made from bears.

But if you Dr. Phil it, everybody over there evolved a natural fear people wearing bear hats because of pic related, back before those Christian missionaries got to them and convinced them there was more money in taking and holding land instead of randomly sailing with your bear-hat bros and razing some coastal village because fuck'em, shit is so cash.

how the fuck do they see?

They wear them because it's what the Napoleonic Guard wore during the Battle of Waterloo.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bearskin#British_Army

Why see? Like the berserkers of yore they probably learn to use echolocation or the smell of the other guy pissing themselves to get close enough... stomping and yelling out of the way, throwing a 1700s pipe bomb, swinging a battle-axe the size of large dog, these do nor require tremendous visual acuity.

You know, they started using radically invasive projectiles?

And they have a lot more firepower underneath their coats than you might think.

Are they allowed to shoot Muslims?

Not yet.