Mein kampf

is this a good read? i've wanted to read this for a long time, but i'm dyslexic and it looks like a challenging read for me to digest. are there any pol approved cliffs notes or should i bite the bullet and take a year reading the translated text?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xDOPHZC936c
youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0
youtube.com/watch?v=7PBbHVDGIco
mk.christogenea.org/references/mein-kampf-pdf-version
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's poorly written pap smear by an angry little man on meth

im just bumping because i want that quote of hitler on debating jews. somehow never saved it and could have used it a few times already

If you are going to read "Mein Kampf", just read the Stalag edition.

This.

Hitler was a drug addicted, impotent, dwarf that raped his niece.

Klumpf aka cheetoh man xDDDD is his reincarnation

>$0.07 shareblue bucks have been deposited into your account

thanks. checking it out now

You mean this one?
>The more I debated with them the more familiar I became with their
tactics in debate. At the outset they counted upon the stupidity of their
opponents; but when they got so entangled that they could not find a way out, they played the trick of acting the innocent simpleton.
>Should they fail, in spite of their tricks of logic, they acted as if they could not understand the counter-arguments and feeling themselves cornered, hastily transferred the discussion to another field. They uttered truisms and platitudes; and, if you accepted these, took this acceptance as applying to other problems and matters differing essentially from the original theme.
>If your arguments were so telling that your adversary felt forced to give in on account of those listening and if you then thought that at last you had gained ground, a surprise was in store for you on the following day.
>The Jew would be utterly oblivious to what had happened the day before, and he would start once again by repeating his former absurdities, and if nothing had happened.
>Should you become indignant and remind him of yesterday’s defeat, he pretended astonishment and could not remember anything, except that on the previous day he had proved that his statements were correct.

hitler would have gassed you for being dyslexic and for being a fat american.kys burger

I love the first half and his book where he talks about his formative experiences. Its still relevant too. In one chapter he talks about virtue signalling.

Meh, I am trolling.

I got the German original, I recommend to learn German and read it to get the full experience.

I consider the original German tabletalks by Dr. Henry Picker more interesting though.

just listen to it *books on tape/audio

pretty sure theres an audio book on youtube

Wrong
Stop repeating memes

>but i'm dyslexic and it looks like a challenging read for me to digest
you won't understand tbph, lots of big old words

you won't understand it if you aren't german, and even if you are it's very difficult because it takes a lot of background knowledge

probably a waste of time to read it as a non native german

>2070
>grandma brings me to Mount Clintonmore
>tour guide teaches us about Clinton singlehandedly taking down Alt-Right and KKK
>fighting Putin on the front lines and winning
>destroying the Chan servers and banning all sceptic shit
>strengthening our economy and saving the country
>suddenly, my grandma starts cackling
>pulls up her shirt to reveal a faded tattoo
>declares that feminism won again
>tattoo faded so that only "Trump is my president" is visible
>grandma leaps into ClintonPuss Canyon and dies

This. I've read it for a school project, it's interesting. Hitler wasn't that bad of a guy, and Germany was acting in self defense of years of Jewish shilling.

Is it even legal to read in Germany?

The ford translation on audible.com is pretty good

You do realize that Hitler was LITERALLY Hitler, bigot?

im also genius because of the dyslexia - it only affects my reading comprehension speed. hitler would have hired me to tell you which trenches to dig, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=xDOPHZC936c

You're welcome

thanks. that's what i figured.

Yes.

What is illegal to spread NS Propaganda in public, deny the holocaust in public or generally speaking well of the Third Reich/NS in public.

How does that make you feel?

>you can't talk about that, FILTHY GOY

Yes, get the Ford translation as shown

Should make him feel good because it suppresses dangerous ideas and prevents another Hitler from emerging.

fuckin hell. im such a lazy burger i forgot to check youtube. thanks user

It provides a roadmap for a balanced political system that thrives if cultivated properly by honest, hard working people who care about more than just themselves. It is a difficult, long, heavy read, and I always recommend digesting it in chunks over a long period of time, otherwise it will run all together and just seem like a bunch of jibberish.

Also, pay no mind to the Jew shills who shit all over this great work. Most who criticize it have never bothered to even read it or they have their minds made up before they even crack the cover.

I think it actually helps the cause because illegal opinions make people curious.
People start to realize that there is a reason why this is illegal, that the system, the whole NWO needs the 600 gorrillion as a foundational myth.

Second book was better, it was clearer on hist geopolitical intentions.

He warned of a future war with america and the japs for the supremacy of the globe.

Instead of him, the commies got to do that.

Watch out, Mr. Noseberg

Good to see there's not only cucks left in Germany.

Where comes that fucking "pede" from?

Tbqh I'd argue Stalag edition is better, because it was translated by a member of the NSDAP party, and the only authorised English release of the book from the Nazi party, but Ford edition is good, too, can't argue with that.

I will liberate us from the Jews.

>illegal opinions

>It's poorly written pap smear by an angry little man on meth

He wrote it in prison. Before amphetamines became available for consumption.

Centipedes

Unfortunately I am a tiny minority

One of my favorite arguments that the Holocaust, even if true, is a heavily propagandized event
>Why is Holocaust "denial" illegal in 18 countries but Holodomor denial, 9/11 conspiracy theories and the denying the Armenian genocide not illegal?

Read it, but in german.
You lose a lot in translations

Be prepared for a boring trip, my gringo.

>reactionary extremists

kek, its the same jewish drivel and smear as of today

yeah but why do they call themselves that?

Exactly. They need it for their argument

>ingroup preference = muh 600 bazillion lampshades and soapbars

NS was about nativist sentiment raising above the war penalties and a total rebellion against all internal conditions that allowed Germany to be plunged into total humiliation, and changing those conditions with traditional and organical urges based on it's own culture, people, history and symbols.

It's a cult to itself as the source of life state renewal. Why is Japan not afraid to talk about it's empire past, and Germany is cucked about 13 years of kingdom?

Because they submitted the common man in such a way that he is never to rebel and fight forces along his societal roots ever again. Those roots are gone forever, so you are not a potential threat anymore, Krautboii.

>yeah but why do they call themselves that?
I believe Donald Trump retweeted an MLG video parodying him with the song "Knife Party - Centipede" playing in the background. Yes, it's that weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0

Don't waste your time.

Hitler didn't write Mein Kamph!

He ALLEGEDLY dictated it to one of his Jew-Handlers when he was serving 5 years in Prison. Only he didn't serve 5 years, he served 9 Months, and was miraculously released.

The book was published by another one of his Jew financier handlers.

Mein Kamph is a Jew-Psy-Op.

Well I guess I should have a BASED nigger fuck my mother now but only if he wears his MAGA HAT, cya fellow kekistanis

>BASED JEW IN A MAGA CAP
>OUR GREATEST ALLY AMIRITE FELLOW MAGAPEDES?

>Hitler worked for the jews

Sources, please.

The meth addict meme is good but this one will never stop being funny

>It is believed he will retire to private life and return to Austria, the country of his birth.

Rudolf Hess was the jew in question? The same one who attempted the putsch on 9 november?

He was there when people were shot, and he was there trying to get peace with England and he was there on Nuremberg and he was there after the war was nothing but a distant memory, and he was there until NS was nothing anymore to no one but skinhead low life drug binged faggots.

Why the fuck did he free Rothschild, thats exactly why the banks are destroying western democracies, to avoid getting thrown in prison again and afraid to lose it all forever

To appease England. He got the bank which is important.
Just bad that there are more than one Rothschild out there. And more than one bank.

He didn't give a fuck about Rothschild, only his bank. Same thing happened to Julius Rothschild.

Isn't sunlight the best antiseptic for bad ideas? Doesn't driving ideas underground fetishize them?

I think you're exagerrating a little bit.

Apparently not, as seen in the case of communism.

just listen to his speeches if you want. sieg heil deutschland!

He put his idea of allying with England higher than his desire to win the war at all costs.

He never considered that England was going to fight him no matter what he said and how he tried to get peace.

This. Hitler loved England. Too bad the same cannot be said vice versa.

Helicopters are the cure for communism.

Hitler was controlled opposition. Look how Germany is now! All of these puppets work for our real rulers.

Sorry, but this came in some sort of vision
youtube.com/watch?v=7PBbHVDGIco

ell the phone picture is great

He sold his nation for this stupid illusion that Churchill the fat was going to do the right thing for England.

Look how it turned out for the Brits.

If Hitler was controlled opposition, based on your argument of look at Germany before and look at Germany now, what the fuck was Churchill?

I'm reading it right now. He's a good writer if not confusing sometimes.

Here the original german version and the english with some explanation for the idiots
mk.christogenea.org/references/mein-kampf-pdf-version

>is this a good read?
lol, no. It's basically the same as reading some feminist bullcrap but replacing the patriarchy with "muh joos".

Fucking nu-pol homos in here, get the Ford or Stalag versions and you will be good.

The only critique you can aim at it is that it is sometimes slightly drawn out.

Other than that it is a great book and i have been shocked on many occasion just how redpilled he was and how much its all alike our time period.

reading the Manheim edition during the summer of 2016 was pretty illuminating. Any time he said something that strained credulity all i had to do was go on twitter for five minutes and see for myself that he's right.