youtu.be/8WfEkXvGQhY

how old is this bitch?

Those fake likes, fucking jewtube

>"you white guys are soooo waycis"
>"you should value my brown skin, liking only white girls is bigoted"
>"p-please racemix with me I want fairskinned children"

7/10. would bang.

All I'm saying is that head looks like a good place for a bullet

Everyone has the right to love anyone from another race. Surely you should know this right? You filthy Moor rape baby.

She looks made out of rubber

Stop shilling your videos here and learn to poo in loo you stupid currynigger
Everybody here uses Adblock.

b-but... Sup Forums told me sihks are based...

she oozes racial self hatred and wishes she was white, and lashes out at whites out of spite

t. man who lives around self hating poos

>there are two types of people in the world

Holy false dichotomy batman

I refuse to believe that many people liked such a retarded video. Fucking jewgle at it again

She´s acting the same way those racists do, which is pretty sad to be honest. Lets talk CNN, lets talk mainstream media, lets talk the deepstate, lets talk Israel, lets talk Syria. Lets talk about the fact that you´re hiding facts to make some valid points in order to hide the true reason why Donald J Trump was elected in the first place.... Oh wait, for your reasoning i am too stupid to understand, even though i am not a racist.

why are women so unfunny?

>spends 5 minutes debunking some random troll comment on her video

>smug interrogative tone

>excessive face gestures when she throws rhetoric at white people

Y a w n this is honestly some good cringe comp material thank you OP

t. nigger

since a large part of the middle east is torn apart by civil wars and insurrections, it's fair to say the haven't "come together as one". therefore all those people beheaded by ISIS etc must have been racist idiots

on the plus side me and my girl came together earlier today so we're ok

when did he say that wasnt a right? stop synthesizing bigotry, faggot queerburger

>11 million subscribers
>video posted yesterday, already 1,6 million views
>meanwhile even Molymeme gets 150k at best for his alt-rightish videos
>and people still pretend to believe the Internet was right-wing territory
Good to know that we are doomed.

>Muh deepstate

I'd tell you to keep your nose on our side of the Atlantic but then you'd just pollute our discourse instead of the American one. So go on lad.

They're all likely her poo compatriots. Oh excuse I mean Americans, Canadians, and Britons.

she looks indian.
just butthurt that she is subhuman trash that lives in literal shit

Hey, she changed her hair

>pajeette

why do all non whites look so disguising ?

>3000 BC is caveman era
>Doesn't realise the beginnings of western civilization is already being built, in the island of crete at this point in time.

Unless she meant caveman era from wherever the fuck she came from.

made it 20 seconds

I guarantee they incorporate videos like this in the curriculum across the country.

I hear stories of college students who have their libshit college professors playing Colbert videos to indoctrinate the class.

Notice how libs want the Fairness Doctrine to "balance out" talk radio, but would never think of applying it to academia. They know they spent decades hard at work taking it over, self-promoting, ostracizing conservatives, changing the textbooks.

HNNNG I WANT TO HER TO SHOVE HER FIST INSIDE ME AND CALL ME A REDNECK AHH I WANT TO EAT HER POO-POO SHE'S SO SASYYY AJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's shit. And it's still incredibly succesfull. Really tells you what the truly dominant ideology in the West was and is. Trump and Brexit were just exceptions. The ultimate decline is unavoidable.

turns out being an idiot gets you a lot of youtube adbucks... hmm it'd be a shame if people pretended to be retarded in order to get views

glad we live in a society where its illegal to lie about things so that could never happen

>If all muslims became terrorists, you'd be dead
I love this moronic argument. Do they not realize how stupid they sound saying it?

I could not even make it that long, I think I can guess the premise which is that she is butt blasted that people do not consider her American.

No they don't. The west is decadent, weak and filled with moronic fools. It's time is over and now all that is left is watching the decline into flames.

STOP POSTING THIS VIDEO YOU FUCKTARD
THIS IS LIKE THE 100th TIME YOU HAVE STARTED A THREAD ABOUT THIS VIDEO

>giving this trashbag views

keep posting this OP.
it needs more free advertising.

Dumb mongolian uzbek slut should go back to turkmenistan.

Spastic sperglord burger sperginf out as always.

Compared to spains history you are literally a subhuman nigger

I'd fuck her in her poo hole desu senpai

If moly were female he'd have 10x the views. Not his fault he's an aging autistic leaf

Poltards ard fucking deulsional m8

They sincerely think they made trump president and that "the tide is turnjng" thats why "whores come over to the alt right" and that the feminiwm is history

If id have the chance to cull every single poltaed along with kikes nigs and homos id do it

She or one of her friends wrote that comment. This is no different than any other libtard with feigned anger at nothing. They just want a platform to act offended so they can spout off patronizing garbage to get virtue signal points with their other faggy poc and white libtard friends.

pls india, dont shit all over the place, take this shit to lootube

>If id have the chance to cull every single poltaed along with kikes nigs and homos id do it

What you waiting for? Your EU passport?

Didn't watch it and never will. Why don't they come together with us and destroy terrorism they say they condemn so much? Oh, because they are ok with terrorists doing their thing as we can see from recent SA soccer team behavior, muslim newspaper headers and muslim reactions in general to terror attacks.
>If all muslims became terrorists, you'd be dead
If all muslims became terrorists majority of them would be glassed.

This video is a black pill. The comment section only reinforces it.

>racist
a term used so indiscriminately that has lost its meaning due to its over usage.

is this supposed to do anything?

She has this desperate liberal mental illness look. If she wants to be bleached she just needs to say so.

shitter in the streets, bomber in the sheets.

Can't get worked up over videos like this anymore, she don't care it's only for the views.

Normie gonna norm man, there's nothing we can do to make our politic easier to swallow, it's just the way it is and always will be.

Her makeup looks like she rubbed peanut butter on her face.