Love this woman

Yes queen slay she's a real American hero and I'm glad she's finally speaking out!
thefader.com/2017/06/09/chelsea-manning-first-interview-good-morning-america

Yasss betch slay

>she

>queen slay
Please don't force this into a meme.

YAAAAASSSS

YAAAAAAS QUEEN

look at this, stop and try to think a little
let it all sink in
and realize how fucking fucked everything is
Just 20ish years ago something like this would've seemed surreal

>taxes paid for his hormones

He's right you know. This is madness. He should have received the death penalty for treason or at the very least life in military prison. He leaked those documents because he was mentally unstable. No he's dressed as a woman and free and on Good Morning America. How is this not causing riots? Why is this traitorous faggot free?

poor chap is mentally ill and american tax dollars are funding it - that is the shame
the other shame is people like op encouraging this stupidity by calling him a she - so op is like a enabler - the future holds some heavy repercussions for these people - not by me - but the day will come and they will be exposed for being completely wrong

>He

Thanks, Obama

>an american patriot who put the people first before the government is hated because he's ugly / gender deviant
Chelsea manning made a great sacrifice and suffered much for it, all for the greater good. I don't care what anyone says

>He

That's a dude. Stop saying she you mental fuckwads

(((Chelsea Manning)))

Why are you falling for these Moral Degenerates filled with Mental disorders.

Say what you will. She's a real hero and I'm proud of her. Though I'm still not sure what pronoun to use.

Can you fucks imagine what kind of shit he was put through while under investigation at a black site? I'm surprised the dude is even alive. Respect him for having the balls to do what he did. He sacrificed himself and you fucks just sit here and make fun of him. Jesus christ.

I feel like PewDiePie is responsible for popularizing this in a recent video.

It was some sort of "you *** you lose" challenge, and he pointed out a comment on a Peppa Pig video.

I have too much free time on my hands.

He wasn't mentally unstable leaking. He became mentally unstable after being held under military arrest, confined to solitary confinement, multiple suicide attempts & all sorts of deprivation of liberty.

He didn't sacrifice shit, he was/Is a butthurt pissy little faggot who spitefully wanted to get back at his superiors. He took an oath, and betrayed that oath, and his unit. The faggot should still be in jail. He is a fucking worthless traitor, and NOTHING he exposed was worth shit

>oh America says mean things about their allies, and does horrible shit in war

NO FUCKING SHIT!

sage

>He wasn't mentally unstable leaking
Sure he wasn't, he basically leaked to get back at his homosexual lover. Who does that? Not a sane person.

>will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

What would you do when you see your government order civilians to be executed if they're in the way?

We all know what he did. Some people think that put people at risk. The real reason is why can't the US ever have enough fucking oil?

>he basically leaked to get back at his homosexual lover.
What on earth are you talking about?

SLAYYYYYYYY

Whoa Bradley looks rough

>her

Why not grow your fucking hair out if you're gonna be a tranny? Brad looks like a 7 year old boy in makeup like that

But Jesus, he said that he knew Judas would betray him, but why did he say that if Judas smelled like a peach?

>Explain dis.jpg

Your red herrings make my head hurt.

Ok. I'll humor you.

>what homosexual lover was Manning trying to "get back at"?

She is pretty hot.

Why is she a hero but Reality Winner isn't?

the name makes me laugh; it's a great metaphor for the fucked up world we life in currently

>reality winner

no words

Who shoots at unarmed citizens and children including 2 reporters working for Reuters.

*Singing bye bye miss American pie.

Fucking psychopath.

thats what the media is trying to do in reality. They are trying to influence the trial about reality winner and encourage more gov employees to leak shit.

Truth is obama probably stole a bunch of shit and needs some regular people to blame leaking it on.

Peter Pan looking faggot...

I did Manning's job at a higher technical level. "Started seeing people" my ass, this was blatant fuck you to his superiors and a betrayal of his oath. He should have been brought before the firing squad as soon as he was proven guilty.

And what he did had nothing to do with the constitution, or war. He was given a lawful order, do not share this classified information. He disobeyed that direct order. He didn't leak plans to murder US citizens, or violate any of the bill of rights. He leaked videos of the military killing foreign nationals in a country we are at war with, and shit about how our politicians talk bad about other diplomats.

I took that oath, I know what it means, and what it means to follow it. That faggot bitch betrayed that oath, and should be punished for it. He is not a hero, he is a traitor. Now, if he had leaked what Snowden leaked, he would have been following his oath because THAT information was in direct violation of the 4th amendment.

Grandpa's off his meds again

Civilians. Doesn't matter where they are born.

They aren't soldiers. The us is a signatory to the geneva convention. You can't touch them without committing war crimes. It's what they pursued Milosevic and countless others over. They all argued the same as well "Just casualties of war", they said.

You can't aim your fucking weapons at them. Full fucking stop. They can't shoot back. Fish in a barrel.

>no. killing. people. who. aren't. soldiers
>doesn't matter if they are "no good sand niggaz"

>Found the leftist bootlicker.

He did a good thing.

NO STEP ON SNAKE.

I miss Don Vito

That's a man baby

see how traitors the media is when they defend a traitor just because hes trangendre , if he was still called brad you think they would give him the time of the day . its like we're living in some secret level of dantes inferno

so this proves how trangderism doesn't exist and its just a result of abuse

Dude's a traitor and should be given a blindfold and a cigarette.

The fact that he's not in 6 separate sacks right now proves how worthless our military is. Even hoodrats know how to take out a traitor.

he is a traitor should have been executed full stop