>qt girls dating ugly and shorts arabs
why

Money

They date much uglier arabs than that

Seens like a man to me >

Which one is a girl?

the one on the left is a trannny?i don't get it

Jews

because they feel good about themselves for loving fecal-human hybrids because they saw a film about it

Is one of these people supposed to be female or are they both the ugly Arabs?

>fuck you dad you can't tell me who I can date
stupid cunts

>muh tolerance see me im no racist

Ikr? I thought women loved Chads.

Because despite their ugliness they display masculine traits: agressiveness, risk taking behaviors, assertiveness, confrontational, etc...

Basically everything that is pointed as bad to white boys during their education, especially when they have the bad luck to be raised by single mothers and having women teachers, then they grow up thinking being "nice", "discreet" and "respectful" to girl will attract them.

Natural selection native men dont want them so they support the import of subhumans
And sure some cuties likes them but still natural selection

This will all end in a big fucking disaster

smart men wont marry them.

you must all honor kill your daughters if they do this.

agreed, its for their own good.

You will realize once you reach a certain age, girls couldn't give two shits about your color, or how ugly you are, but the faggots of Sup Forums will never realize this because they never step out of their comfort zone for even 1 minute. Instead you worry about other peoples girls, literally being the guy outside looking in.

Sad sad.

Girls like dangerous men, gypsies and other filth is seen as such, and bam, this is how Chocapic came to be.

Shitskins with such weak bodies don't display that at all except if they're 20. If one of these two punks got into an argument with a normal bodied White man (or shitskin) he would apologize and submit.

>agressiveness, risk taking behaviors, assertiveness, confrontational

Women are easily impressed by mouthy fuccboi nothingness, but why are you?

Not here manolo. I actually don't know any girl dating a moor and have never known one.

Because hung, and more free than average.

its fashionable.

you have to understand, women only care about the opinion of other women, that's it!

>This thread being made by an Iberian

of all ironies...

Confidence, bravado, and masculinity. The average white male is a nu-cuck and has neither.

>1488
My Sides

Lol listen Paki boy, we all know you are 5 inches at best

Some women even date dykes that resemble utltra-beta males. But they never date actual beta males. They are so weird.