en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what do you mean stupid? have you been paying any attention at all? it will be a con - DUP coalition. literally the best case scenario

you got owned

stop lying about mummies beauty

Yeah, UK is now being ruled by Irishmen.

Total victory!

lmao

I would prefer the Irish over any of you European cock suckers.

nice high speed goal post movement. the conservatives have to cooperate with the DUP. if the cons dont want to play ball at all and sink their own ship, the DUP doesn't have any leverage over anything anymore. so tell me again how the UK is being "ruled by irishmen"?

NI, there the English settlers in Ireland.

Yeah and this guy is TOTALLY VINDICATED.

VINDICATION IMMINENT

Labour did fuck up. DUP in the mix, hilarity can only come from this. It's already started.

What's the problem?

>We have enough of terrorism, et's take back control!
>Oh, now we're being ruled by Irish terrorist sympathizers

Pathetic.

"When your enemies kill you: You Win!"

Mummy hahaha. What a fucking gimp

Your thinking of the IRA.

Have you even looked up what the DUP is?

Conservatives are stupid opportunists, that's all.

same way as you wurstbro. too many opportunities to go to work and earn a living through industry and competence, a healthy sprinkling of anti white guilt propaganda from the media and whilst our backs were turned (((they))) snuck into the body politic and began our slow death by a thousand cuts. Meantime we gorged on beer and football

They're ethnically Scots/English, you dumb kraut.

There's more pure Anglo genes there than on most of the mainland.

yeah... darn i wish i voted for labour now

Sinn Fein are the terrorist
The DUP is against them

Only worry is that they might not want a hard brexit because they want an open border
But I think they already said that

Internet wise they will probably get cucked but so will we. At least they got borders out of it.

I am sure Labour would call for another relection straight away. Totally 100% believe that, along with the unicorns he promised.

JUST

>Family served in the UDA and its related organizations for more then 6 generations

excuse my plastic paddy moment but watching american "irish" in bostonor so throw a fit over this will be glorious

don't forget doing away with the very tuition fees they introduced

>points out the knight, the cowboy and the Elmo.
>doesn't point out the nig.

We won. The left lost AGAIN. I will never get tired of drinking lefty tears.

Theresa May is a strong leader. The left can't say she is an illegitimate PM any more. All hail Mummy May! STRONG AND STABLE! GET TO WORK!

But why do they still worship the Dutch royal family?

Since when have sheboons been relevant?

Thought it was with the plantation owner looking guy to the left.

This.
Op cannot into UK politics.
This Yank gets it - they struck May down and she has become more powerful than you could ever imagine

Oh yeah, I think you're right.
How did I not see that?

>this level of delusion

You have a noble clan

May's played the left like a fiddle. Thanks to all the SJW students voting Corbyn she now gets to form a coalition with pic related and the EU will give us a good deal on leaving or fucking else.

Urragh!
German

The government has lurched to the right - this is a victory.

Please stop responding to obvious and literal false flag threads and sage this whenever possible.

>divide et impera

UK had the choice between a communist and an authoritarian.
They made the right (read: less shit) choice desu

That's Sinn Fein.

Please stop posting British cuisine.

Sorry, here's Germany's favourite cuisine.

Nah, that's still British.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

Isn't it a literal meme that Irish people control Trump and therefore America? Its kind of funny how Uk/US have morphed together this year.

Das ist verbotten!

Theresa May didn't even bother to campaign and she still destroyed Commie Corbyn the Commie Cuck at the polls. Long Live God Empress May!

The future looks bright, lads.

>The future looks bright

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we're Northern Irish or British m8

I disagree. You are rightful Irish clay and, therefore, Irish.

She's a fucking hag.
All the Westminster parties are criminal.
Fuck them all.
Anyone who voted for them in a non opportunist nationalist way is a criminal or a fucking dupe.

I can still smell it. It's fucking disgusting.
Urragh!
Still German

>fishandchips.jpg

I'll have to decline.

And a little bit Russian...
Lol.

Irish Bongs are the best.

>Burke

thats obviously schnitzel you blind kraut

We just won better than anyone could of ever imagined, this is the best possible outcome that nobody even dreamed of.

We get hard brexit and the conservatives don't get the majority they wanted to push their internet bullshit etc.

google it you lazy tit

Damn right.
Uncle Lofty was a Black & Tan. Used to follow the paddies back over the border and throw hand granaries through their windows to cheer them up.
One hell of a guy.

>granaries
>granades
iOS fixed my post again
Fucking iPhones want to take over everything

sure he did

>Dumbass Americlaps who don't know what the Ulster Resistance is
There were loyalist terrorists as well, geniuses

lol

I wish you cunts would stop making the rest of us look bad. The UK just uncucked themselves for the second time in a year, they are going to be in a much better position when everything inevitably comes crashing down. You can't keep all the EU nations complying through force. The tighter the lid, the hotter the steam. And if you look at that map of poor areas in Britain, that's where the minorities live. Unlike here, where welfare monkeys integrate in all areas of society, Britain still has them segregated for the most part. Go to the countryside in Germany, Turks everywhere, go just 10km outside an English city and it's almost exclusively white. Krautposting should be banned, tbqhwyfamalam

Oh boy, look at was has become of the famous British banter. Nothing left but head in the sand and sheer denial. I almost feel a little sorry for them.

Stop being retard.
You lost.

>The UK just uncucked themselves

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>germany is this butthurt his country and culture are vanishing before his squinty little eyes

>getting lectured on your vanishing culture by Mr. 56%

Denied.

It's also being ruled by the blocs of Scottish, Welsh and even blocs comprised of local English regions; the majority is down in the single digits - any bloc could tip the vote. This Parliament and Government is the most plural and inclusive and balanced (between the British nations and regions) we've ever had,not to mention it's the most democratic government since 1997.

And since Wales and NI and most of the English regions want a proper Brexit, then that it's still full-steam ahead.