W E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NEcwmzeSOwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Fantasy negro king of secluded technologically advanced society

Just let them have this one. It's negro Thor.

WUZ

It won't be so funny once it breaks box office records, screen cap this

Watch them include the dad of this nigger fighting britbongs or something to decolonize his fake country.

Eh, at least it's not blackwashing. Maybe at least a few nigglets will dream about something more than being dindus

Gotchu senpai

> A Movie with a black super-hero?! Not on my watch! I will screech like no autist has ever screeched before

t. Sup Forums

this

i get complaining about shit like world war one or sir lancelot being casted black but come on

Oh fuck off. This one is actually legit. For once we don't have to worry about Hollywood completely fucking up the casting.

the irony.

>memeing over a decent superhero who does actually have obvious Kangz backstory if you bother to read
>serious statement about not wanting niggers anywhere
Please pick one

> Kangz backstory in a fantasy world
What's the issue here senpai?

Diverse means no white people, dumbass.

>Cast is 90% Same Race
>Cast is Diverse

Choose one

>black color theme for the outfit
>literally called Black Panther
It's literally a stereotype of africanness. Let this one go and watch the left implode over how racist it is against black pipo despite the character always having been black.
If you want to fuck with them, just fan the flames and pretend to be them.

Is Sup Forums here? Is his canon story set mainly in black areas? Is this justified?

The fact that it's a laughable concept to even fathom, for one.
No matter what kind of setting it's in, it will always have parallels to niggers claiming they flew UFOs and built thriving technologically advanced utopias before whitey fucked it all up.

> Green color theme for the Outfit
> Literally called Green Arrow

Holy shit desu

>obvious Kangz backstory
The problem with that is Wakanda has always been isolationist and nationalist as fuck though.

They think everything outside of their nation is shit. Even going as far as having a cures for aids and telling the rest of Africa to fuck off because they aren't worthy of it.

The fact that Hudlin took over and tried to turn it into a black utopian fantasy damn near killed the character.

It's Sup Forums wet dream character with the wrong coat of paint.

That's what Comics are. Almost all of them start with insanely ludicrous Backstories. This one just panders to blacks.

> Man gets bitten by a Spider infected with Radioactive poisoning. Now he can shoot silk from his wrists instead of needing to go to a hospital.

Also:

> it will always have parallels to niggers claiming they flew UFOs and built thriving technologically advanced utopias before whitey fucked it all up.

Sounds like you mean the "Five Percenters". Those are some weird mf.

> Triple Doubles

WHITE LIGHT IS PROJECTED OPPRESSHUN! IF THEY WUZ REAL NIGGAS, THAT HOLE MOVIE BE BLACK!

What a shitty poster. His head looks shooped on.

100%. Straight Lee/Kirby source material. I remember as a kid how shocked I was when he took his mask off in Cap 100 and he was black, lol...

Did they use the same nigger for the panther and the magic sidekick dude of Benedick Cucumber for Dr. Strange that chimped out at the end?

Wasn't that guy in the Avengers movie?
I saw the movie with my girlfriend and laughed my ass off when a nigger popped up with tiny claws. So ridiculous.

WUZ SOOPER HEEEROS N SHEEEIT

Nothing wrong with casting a nig in a nig role though. What I hate is when they cast a nig in a non nig role.

Dark Tower for the loss.

Eh. Let them have it. Maybe we can meme actual Africans into believing the black panther lore if actually the mythology of their people.

It's kind of hilarious that had to make up a civilisation from the stratch, because there was no real history to base this kangdom on.
It's like trying to prove ebil raysists wrong and accidentally proving them right in the process.

Yes, Black Panther is the Prince of an advanced fictional (goes without saying) African kingdom called Wakanda. He is black, lots of characters in the comics are black, love interest is black. Yeah a bit cringey and definitely KANGZ but no jewery beyond baseline going on

Remember Sheena Queen of the Jungle? Those were the times...
youtube.com/watch?v=NEcwmzeSOwg

>yet another movie representing blacks as "handsome smart muscleguys"

i used to laugh at whitey, but i almost feel sad for them now lel

It is from Blacxploitation era (e.g. Luke Cage, John Stewart Green Lantern). Times were they tried to do it right (creating black characters), and not replacing the white ones.

It's a shame niggers can't read.

This guys is basically a richer black batman.

K A N G Z mofucka

So it's a black story, nothing wrong with a 90% cast then. We shouldn't care about this other than the potential leftie meltdown over how stereotypical it is and how Stan Lee is a raysiss.

It's vaguely based on the Dogon of Mali who are as far ahead of every other dindu tribe or 'civilization' as we are of them. And if you take the visited by aliens meme seriously, which comic books always do, it's perfectly sensible.
Personally I like this, along with Luke Cage (the villainess of which was a very clear analogue for Hillary Clinton) because it keeps them from white washing our myths while allowing them their own similar myths that can inspire the same morals that our heroes inspire in us. You're not going to get rid of dindus so you might as well domesticate them.

kek

AWWWWW SHEEEEEEIIIIT
HIS FRONE ALL BLACK AND HE GOT CLAWS ON IS FEETS!

Looks gay as shit already

Comic books are supposed to be about fantasy and imagination. Just remember that a modern, peaceful, technologically advanced African nation is a fairytale and enjoy the movie.

Made my noon

I see that it's Black Panther and all, but why the got a nignog starring? What happened to diverity?
>Wheres my white nignog Black Panther???

>advanced fictional (goes without saying) African kingdom called Wakanda
Kinda reminds me of that secret advanced city of gorillas DC has.

>white nignog
wigwog?

>cast is 90% black
>cast has only black and white people
>diverse

Really gets those fucking gears grinding.

Lol, my hobbit niggas are reppin up in in mug.

T'Challa actually had a white woman as a lover in some of the Christopher Priest graphic novels.