Budget: $100 How much Bitcoin & Gold do I buy?

WHERE DO I BUY IT? RELIABLE PROGRAMS? APPS? HALP PLS

Other urls found in this thread:

beaninstitute.com/bean-nutrition-overview/
authoritynutrition.com/foods/rice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or this: Goldmoney.com/r/mdCA4w

Now fuck off.

(And Bitcoin is bullshit, better off buying basic household goods and ammo)

>oops.

>$100
if you don't have a gun, keep saving
if you do, buy ammo for it.

What the Spic says. Buy 300 cans of beans instead.

buy gold bitcoin is too volatile gold will always be valuable I'd buy now since the market is going to crash real soon. It's about 1300$ a troy ounce for gold

Why buy gold, user? Why not buy shares in a a gold index?

Buy beans $100 won't buy you shit

Your ID is literally the word beans.

While that is quite a coincidence, how am supposed to invest if I never have enough money to invest?

too late to buy bitcoin bro. its 3k usd now. you either wait for a crash (it happens, and the chance now is high since bitcoin is in a storical high now.) Metals like gold works as a USD antagonist. they go up when dollar goes down. With that in mind check inflation and gold charts and check how well is USA going. if there is a big chance of instability buy gold. I think cryptocurrencies like bitcoin or etherium are a good investment now, you just need to buy when its low.

KEK , your id is literally beans , what are the odds ?

and which beans do i buy ?

holy kek

100$ wont get you shit

December and May were good times to buy gold, actually. Now not so much, though it's not a peak like in February or April.

Your ID is a sign everyone needs to buy BitBean...

>That ID

This is a sign if I've ever seen one. Investing $100 in beans right now.

>ID: rOUBeans

Can someone tell me what beans are?

>tfw only have lentils

$100 isn't going to get you any bitcoins or gold.

Save it or buy a bunch of .223.

Holy fuck what are the odds?

Put it in a fucking bank

Yeah, we need a quick rundown on beans.

No, no, what you have to do is get to the Netherlands right now and buy massive amounts of tulips. Are you fucking retarded?
Also, 100$ is nothing

KEK SPEAKS
ROUBEANS IS CHOSEN TO DELIVER THE MESSAGE OF THE BEANS

One in 12 million if case insensitive.

I;m thinking about thos Beans

No fucking way that just happened.

Witnessed

beaninstitute.com/bean-nutrition-overview/

authoritynutrition.com/foods/rice/

Include me in the screencap

What the fuck..

>Budget: $100
Youre going to nred a lot mpre than that. Gold is at 1300

BitBeans.

Rice tastes good but is garbage nutrition wise. Beans or lentils and pasta is where it's at.

top kek what the fuck?

What did he mean by beans?

Give your money to black people as reparations for slavery :^)

>ROUBEANS IS CHOSEN TO DELIVER THE MESSAGE OF THE BEANS

Um...
Ruhullah, also spelled Rouhollah, Ruhollah or Rohullah and in other ways (Arabic: روح الله or روح الله or روحالله), is a male Muslim given name composed of the elements Ruh and Allah. It means spirit of God.

If Rouhollah is "Spirit of God", then Roubeans is clearly THE SPIRIT OF BEANS.

Use it to buy stocks or shares, ones that pay dividends. I have stocks that pay %9 dividends.

Bitcoin isn't worth buying with a $100 budget it's worth over $2800 per coin right now.

You buy whatever amount you can for 100 dollars. Go to a website that allows you to purchase gold, I use Apmex. Look through gold and silver via weight and pick something. I suggest bars because they are cheaper.

You don't have to buy an ounce. He could buy two and a half grams at today's price, no problems. But yeah, beans.

go mine it out of your mums jew-el-ry box. Bring to pawnshop and trade for yugioh cards

How does one buy beans?

For the short term its shit, long term its a safe investment.

I would consider buying augur. Or you could get on a bitcoin short because a correction is coming soon.

Also beans.

>tfw unironically gonna spend all my money on bitbean

KEK

We have bitcoin ATMs in the hipster districts of Vienna and there you can get Bitcoin for cash. Small denominations like 10€ bills are accepted, no problem.
Question is why would you want to do that, but you definitely can.

Mfw beans

For $100 unless you want a few 1oz rounds of silver for shits and giggles, use an electronic vehicle so you don't have the overhead of shipping and stuff.

So, if you want to go for PMs, go buy some shares in a pool account at kitco.com or some other ETF-type thing. Or do buttcoin instead. For $100 I don't think the choice matters.

For $100 I don't know why you'd be worried about financial investments, but if that's the best you can think to do with $100 then so be it. It's not enough to feel stupid about no matter what you do.

>vegetablerightsandpeace.jpg

I wouldnt, but thats just because I live in the USA were we never thought it was a good investment to harden our grid. Bitcoin is pretty worthless when the lights permanently go out.

dude, you have better odds winning in Lotto...must be a sign from Kek...so how am I gonna buy BitBeans?

100 dollars of gold or silver now, in civil war era USA 2018 will be enough to buy a house.

Made a quick screencap

BEST TIMELINE
E
S
T

T
I
M
E
L
I
N
E

checked

I personally have about 1/2 of my life's savings in physical gold and silver, so you're kind of preaching to the choir on that one. I'm hoping I don't have to liquidate or maybe some kickass opportunity will come up to spend some, but ideally I just give it away within the family.

Go to store. Pic related. These are the beans within the immediate vicinity of me. I have even more

The beans man has the beans

Well ya used to have $100
Could have saved it.
Now ya got beans....

Invest into ethereum and grow your wealth

>mfw WW3 is imminent and beans will be the most valuable resource

Yeah, me and my parents decided to start buying gold and silver as a hedge for whats coming. Going to buy more this weekend. Liquidated all my good stocks last week.

I lost it all buying gold and silver, said no one, ever.

Is this a sign from kek?
Is ah happening among us?
>I just moved my life savings into bean futures!

Saved. It's worth hundreds of bitBeans.

100 dollars of beans would be about 500 pounds, im thinking.

If he was in Venezuela, he would be the wealthy man in town.

That's a brave move to liquidate all your stocks. I made a rash move during the housing collapse and lost out on riding the market back up at least part way, so I've gotten to be a little more conservative; if I had a big position in the market I would be looking at DCAing out around now rather than just dumping it.

As it stands, if we see a significant crash, I'll be thinking of shifting part of my bond and treasury portfolio back in to the market depending on the circumstances. Being diversified feels good.

I have 3.6 bitcoins which I mined just when the usb bitcoin miners were coming out.

Should I sell? If so what's the safest way to sell? In the UK if that helps.

Ffffffff

>implying its not to late to make long term investments.

500 pounds are 620$. Repeat for infinite cash.

KEK HAS SPOKEN!
OP, BUY BEANS

>too late to buy bitcoin bro. its X usd now. you either wait for a crash (it happens, and the chance now is high since bitcoin is in a storical high now.)
every day since 2010

Have you taken the beanpill?

True but consider this. Cash only goes down in value, the market is over valued and we are in a bubble. Shits going to crash hard soon. We have the highest debt in the world and its not out of the possibilities of getting negative interest.

From what I see, physical wealth is the only safe bet right now. Everything else is under threat.

The markets take years to recover, took my portfolio 8 years before I was even. I can sell my gold and silver in more than enough time to ride the wave back up.

We have transcended,,,

Fucking mental get in here lads!

hooooooooooooly fuck

G-guys.

>bitcoin

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand its gone

Don't sell, hold them.

Keep waiting.

better yet, USE THEM, and buy more.

Are you sure? That's what I did last time when it peaked at $1000~ or so and then it crashed.

What is your reasoning?

you won't even be able to get 1/10th oz of gold.

If you're hands are really tied, then either put it all into silver, or all into bitcoin. 100$ is nothing, but at least one of those two MIGHT go completely bonkers

Don't blame you. Some of my favorite diversification has been into guns, food, skills, connections, supplies, etc. Having been out of work for a while in 2008, getting my bank shut down, etc. were all good lessons in what kind of "investments" would be good if I had to ride out a crash.

Can't exactly withdraw from a 401(k) short of taking the gamble of leaving a decent job (bye-bye health insurance etc.) or gambling on borrowing against it.

Shadilay. Exponential growth is only natural for beans. The beanstalk from a single bean makes a bucket full of beans.

Are there lots of people who making bank with Bitcoin? I just heard of cases where some early adopters made a fortune just because they were one of the first nerds to mine it.

Beans are so good and cheap, they're price has got to go up.

Teach us your ways sir