On Sunday in Poland will be over 40 marches in different cities against abortion

On Sunday in Poland will be over 40 marches in different cities against abortion.

Say NO to killing innocent children.

+1

why is abortion a bad thing? and why should it be banned? plz give a real argument not emotional bullshit

because it is a murder

its only bad if the babies are white

>why is abortion a bad thing?
if I murdered you, would you be happy?

Sucks to be a shop owner during this, left leaning kids will spray paint their shitty lines on every wall they see. Here we had some marches from the "coalition for family" (pro-lifers) and a night before these leftist students sprayed on walls: "my abortion coalizes against the family", "my pussy my decision" and shit like that

We also had articles aboutthis and sjws were flooding comment sections like shariablue. I screened this convo:

>avarage joe: If it's your decision, why don't you decide against getting pregnant instead of killing it? Just saying
>sjw girl: I think you're making a confusion between "having sex" and "having a child". To have sex doesn't mean to have a child. You can decide to have sex, get pregnant and get an abortion because you initially only wanted sex. You know? Oh, yes, you don't, because you can have as much sex as you want without waking up with an embryo in your uterus
>joe: I think you're making a confusion between "having sex protected" and "being a dumb idiot who lets any redneck jizz in you"
>sjw: So the man has no responsibility, ah, yes, he has a dick and not a vagina
>joe: of course he has, it's called alimony

allows women to be even more degenerate than they already are because if they get knocked up they can just murder their baby instead of dealing with the consequences of having casual sex

why are poles constantly protesting? do they think anybody cares about them?

just your typical subhuman slavs wanting to riot and vandalize without repercussions

lmao

Abortion should be legal in some cases
>plz give a real argument not emotional bullshit
That's right, whining about MUH FREEDOM and being irresponsible whore who haven't taken enough dicks is not an argument

Abortion should be allowed and even required if the kid has some physical or mental defects (down syndrome, etc.)

It's bad for humans so relax, nobody's talking about oil niggers.

Wow Poland is based af. I'm feeling pretty jelly as a Jewish slave over here right now.

What's your point? Go back being irrelevant while people around the world actually do stuff instead of hiding in the mountains like modern cavemen

Poorland have a terrible fertility rate anyway

better than 30% muslims under 15

If your country had tens of millions of spics and niggers and they had more abortions than anyone, you'd be pro abortion too. Fuck it is I care that it's murder. We are talking about a civil war where we shoot brown people to make them leave. Yeah, I am pro them murdering their own children, that's fine.

Moreover Christians don't usually get abortions, so among whites doing it, it's almost entirely liberal. Again, in a civil war, would you shoot a liberal? Then lets not care when our enemies kill themselves.

Without abortion, conservatives in diverse countries would be swamped with brown people (that 70-95% vote Left) in just a couple of years. They would have a permanent lead in every election.

because it influences and promotes a degenerate ideology that lacks personal responsibility and slowly picks away at womens maternal instincts. The whole "my body my choice" argument is puke because women know if they had their 5 month old aborted fetus in front of their face they couldn't say its still their body.
Birth control and condoms exist for a reason, so sluts can bounce on as many chad cocks as they like without facing responsibility.
Less than 1% of abortions are performed for rape and incest victims and less than 3% of abortions are performed for women who would risk their life because their pregnancy would be deemed fatal for them. For women at risk because of their pregnancy, there should be terminations available, but done at hospitals, not goofy little clinics on the south end of town. Same goes for rape victims, but not if they waited over a month to report the incident to police.
almost every abortion is done for a woman's convenience and the child is legally just as much the mothers as it is the fathers, but the father holds no say whether his child is ripped from its womb and thrown in the garbage.

Don't you guys have banned abortions for decades already? What the point of marching against illegal thing?

Its a cultural thing people do not like the pressure that comes from the west about his matter

Hi pajeet.

>riot and vandalize
Literally nothing is vandalized during these protests.
Being able to protest is called democracy.

Consider this. Woman in USA murdered more pople in the last 10 years than both hitler and stalin during world war2. That's why abortion is bad.

It's still legal in case of e. g. down syndrome but they now give money to women with such pregnancies. Ideal law would be the one in Ireland

So poles want to have more people with down syndrome? I don't get it.

>it's another "autists from far right/far left make pointless marches" episode
Our current abortion laws are as good as they can be and majority of Poles agrees with that, so why don't you just stay at home and focus on something productive? They won't be changed, because nobody aside from turbocathocucks and feminists wants them to change.
>MUH MURDER
Fuck off. If a nigger rapes your 13 years old daughter and she gets pregnant, abortion should not only be allowed, it should be mandatory. Same goes for cases where the "child" is bound to be born with its brain outside of its skull or something similar and die right after being born.
Our laws are just as they should be.