Climate change thread

I CAN LITERALLY FEEL GLOBAL WARMING, I CAN LITERALLY FEEL MY SKIN AND BALLS BURNING. FUCK YOU DRUMPF.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEylCS6-hBE
climatechangedispatch.com/97-articles-refuting-the-97-consensus/
youtu.be/v_RuverrEZ4
pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1981/1981_Hansen_ha04600x.pdf
data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trumps voter demographic is redneck and hillbillies they don't finish grade 6 and go on working as truckers.

What would you expect from people like that?

There is no coincidence that the average temperature in the Northern Hemisphere has been increasing since Trump announced the U.S. pulling out of the Paris climate agreement. It's literally HIS FAULT!!!!

Exactly, they are dumfucks being manipulated by rich liberal Jews. Hitler wouldn't stand for this.

the term is "useful idiots"

I don't give a fuck about the weather. You're just not used to leaving the air-conditioned basement.

Drumpf supporters belong on pleddit

Holy fuck R A R E

I want your time machine

scientists can't predict the weather a week from now with any accuracy

>googles georgia weather
> its 75 degrees

No, you are just mixed with nigger and spics and adapted to it.

ITT dumb fucks

These threads. Can you explain the difference between yourself and this young lad?

gratz on being the dumbest person on pol

how is this supposed to be challenge for explanations about current climate change?

If I came home and saw that I would immediately abort my child while he was still laying on the carpet

I think it's more a matter of self preservation.

Many jobs
>their jobs
>the only ones they're qualified to get

Will get phased out when green tech hits. What the government needs to do is facilitate an orderly transition, to ensure that these people can look forward to different employment.

We only have one planet. I really don't think people cross their arms and say "Nuh uh, climate change is wrong, science if wrong, the Bible is right, that's that". They are just protecting their lifestyles.

Get everyone comfortable & able to work, there would be very little debate, it would simply be acceptable as fact and people could finally work together to get on track faster.

With the US pulling out of Paris accord, that sets back the planet, but I don't think we will kill...everything...before we figure a way out.

David Suzuki has been talking about this since the 70s/80s, noone listened. We were all very comfortable. We still are very comfortable, truth be told.

Couple of degrees warmer, all the bees dead, water level rises, people are going to get shook tf up & get on board.

>But only if gubmint promises potato heads some kind of employment or welfare

ur painfully retarded

skip to 8:25
youtube.com/watch?v=qEylCS6-hBE

it's hot for me spic, it's late now so it's little more bearable. I'm not even fat, my friend told me the same thing too.

>only looking at the past 40 years
i hope you're kidding

Thats just the salt

> I CAN LITERALLY FEEL GLOBAL WARMING

unless you live in the middle east or africa, saying this means you're a pussy

learn how to read a graph you dumb kraut. Current temps are trending down and if you look you notice a pattern?

nobody looks far back at temp fluctuations. LOOK AT IT! in 100,000 years we will be in pre ice age temps again.

Fuck I can't believe I even have to explain this shit. get educated.

Oh, it's this guy again. Why can't you address picture related? Why can't you explain why temperatures at the beginning and middle of the 20th century are continuously adjusted downward?

Why did James Hansen and the GISS, which James Hansen led from 1982 to 2013, change the temperature record between publishing graphs in 1981 and 2002? Why did James Hansen and the GISS, which James Hansen led from 1982 to 2013, change the temperature record again between publishing graphs in 2002 and 2014?

But you can't answer these questions, so you'll call it a low quality graph and pretend this factual evidence of temperature rewriting doesn't exist, because you're a paid shill. You'll ignore the fact that the further back we go before 1980, the further down Hansen and the GISS adjusts the records to show more significant warming trends, because you're a paid shill.

Maybe it's difficult for you to deal with factual repudiations of the data sets you're paid to promote. Maybe it's easy, because you're a paid shill.

Sounds more like you have an STD. Shouldn't have touched that T*rk mate.

but we know what caused this cycle in the past and these mechanisms are a.) clearly not at play right now and b.) act on much longer timescales (they can't produce 1°C of warming in a few decades)

>current temps are trending down
where did you get that idea from?

South ossetia is independent.
Now you have not only your balls but also your butt burning.

Does anyone have a chart of sun activity in relation to global temperatures?

This is literally something I've never EVER seen suggested

I can't believe money grubbing "scientists" are still trying to restrict innocent chemical and oil corporations with some phony claims of "melting ice caps", "rising sea levels" and "rising sea temperatures".
Not on my watch!

its all based on computer models. the weather a week from now or the climate 60 years from now

Your body is adapted to. you are not feeling it.
no they are not trending down, there is no longer patter, it's humans now.

I don't know, one guys made up shitty graphs because he was a lazy cunt and suddenly everyone else is wrong too?
I wish I was getting paid for spreading the truth

Never had sex in my life.

yes, see I'll post one more

Well, I would say maybe pursue therapy, but they'd probably just egg you on. Things have a way of getting under a certain type of person's skin and taking over in an unhealthy way.
Kinda like hypochondria. Or paranoia.
The only person you have control over is you. That's a fact.

you can show that current temperature increase isn't consistent with solar activity with a few relatively simple observations:

>Vertical temperature pattern
If the sun were to blame, we would expect to see warming in the entire vertical extension of the atmosphere. What really happens however is that the Stratosphere is cooling, not warming

>Horizontal temperature pattern
If the sun were to blame, we would expect to see warming concentrated around the Equator and the tropics, with decreasing rates of rises in the higher latitudes. What really happens however is that the strongest warming is actually detected in the extreme northern latitudes (with the Arctic warming 2 to 3 times faster than the rest of the planet)

>Diurnal temperature asymmetry
If the sun were to blame, we would expect to see diurnal maximum temperatures to rise faster than diurnal minimum temperatures. What really happens however is the other way around - diurnal minimum temperatures are rising faster than diurnal maximum temperatures

looks at temperatures in the last 10k years looks normal
5000 years, nothing unusual
1000 years, still fine
500 year, wait something unusual is happenning
100 years OMG WE ARE ALL GOAN DIE
i fully expect us to pump more money into stoping global warming and at some point scientists, when its painfully obvious that its trending down we will have the greatest patting on the back in human history

no it isn't. Climate change is predicted based on carbon dating

>one guys made up shitty graphs
>James Hansen
>GISS
>Acting like one of the most influential climate change scientists and NASA's climate change department are just a couple irrelevant and lazy nobodies
You are this desperate.

Weather in the past wasn't always great either and earth didn't look the same. the problem is that now it changing extremely fast and is human caused, when the natural causes should be cooling it.

I WANT ANOTHER ICE AGE

Yes, there faggots in NASA too.
also give me link and sources, they may just be based on different research.

Conservatives believing that the climate isn't changing is a myth perpetuated by liberals.

We just don't think the solution to the problem is any of the following:
- Carbon taxes ($$$)
- Government spending on tech that doesn't address the existing carbon dioxide in the atmosphere while costing more money than they're worth (solar panels, etc.) ($$$)
- Government spending on research into aforementioned tech ($$$)
- Etc.

Unfortunately global warming has just become nothing more than a racket for liberal politicians and academics.

I know right? Fucking shameless. They should all rot in gaol, the lot of them.

Can confirm

SOURCE: I live in Winder, GA

Conservatives deny human caused climate change and scale of it. Drumpf denies it, Rand Paul denies it. I don't think that Carbon tax is solution either.
you are better of spending money on tech than nigger and refugees.

Wew ima moving to estonia

>First warm day in two months
>HELP I'M BURNING

Fucking cold weather faggots need to move to Antarctica.

>you are better of spending money on tech than nigger and refugees.
There is plenty of money to go around in this scam, so you can rest assured that open borders/globalization is yet another liberal idea they are pushing by using global warming as an excuse.

Here are some quotes from an article written by one of the most famous climate change activists, titled "What is Blocking Sustainability?
>The required unprecedented level of mutual trust among nations and the loss of some national sovereignty represents two such major stumbling blocks...
>the loss of some national sovereignty [is required]

i don't think we are having much of a impact on it desu, i do want for us to move away from fosil fuel because breathing in all this shit is very bad for your health but at the same time i dont want autistic wind/solar farms everyhere the are a waste of space and super expensive for what they produce, we should just go nuclear

It's called the Sun, faggit. If you didn't spend your life scared to leave the house, then the Sun wouldn't be so devastating to you.

And to add another thing, yes they are spending money on tech.. but they're spending money on the wrong tech in order to line their pockets.

Instead of attacking the alleged problem (carbon dioxide, etc. in the atmosphere, which they claim has already gone past the point of no return) with new tech, they keep investing into technology like solar panels and electric cars which will have near-zero impact on the existing problem.

Holy fucking shit

Explain how a carbon tax will fix or even significantly slow global warming, or fuck off already

You people are astoundingly good at missing the point, good god almighty

christ on a cracker - if only someone had checked on that!

>The 97% “consensus” study, Cook et al. (2013) has been thoroughly refuted in scholarly peer-reviewed journals, by major news media, public policy organizations and think tanks, highly credentialed scientists and extensively in the climate blogo-sphere. The shoddy methodology of Cook’s study has been shown to be so fatally flawed that well known climate scientists have publicly spoken out against it,
>The ‘97% consensus’ article is poorly conceived, poorly designed and poorly executed. It obscures the complexities of the climate issue and it is a sign of the desperately poor level of public and policy debate in this country [UK] that the energy minister should cite it." - Mike Hulme, Ph.D. Professor of Climate Change, University of East Anglia (UEA)
>The following is a list of 97 articles that refute Cook’s (poorly conceived, poorly designed and poorly executed) 97% “consensus” study. The fact that anyone continues to bring up such soundly debunked nonsense like Cook’s study is an embarrassment to science.
>Cook et al. (2013) attempted to categorize 11,944 abstracts of papers (not entire papers) to their level of endorsement of AGW and found 7930 (66%) held no position on AGW. While only 65 papers (0.5%) explicitly endorsed and quantified AGW as +50% (Humans are the primary cause). Their methodology was so fatally flawed that they falsely classified skeptic papers as endorsing AGW, apparently believing to know more about the papers than their authors. Cook et al.’s author self-ratings simply confirmed the worthlessness of their methodology, as they were not representative of the sample since only 4% of the authors (1189 of 29,083) rated their own papers and of these 63% disagreed with their abstract ratings.
climatechangedispatch.com/97-articles-refuting-the-97-consensus/

We, right-wingers need to start using global warming politically too then, immigration is just causing more overpopulation and more global warming.
denying that it's human caused and or denying it completely is what leftist want convservcuck like Drumpf to do. right-wingers should argue about solution, not deny the cause like retards. but they won't, because they are bunch of sellout and shills.

i agree with this. Right-wingers have been sold the idea the only solution to overpopulation is white genocide. Because of this, they are now protecting the minorities furiously without even noticing it.

if the point of your post is that the trend lines diverge, take another look and notice the half century of sustained higher-than-normal solar irradiance.
if you have a pan on the stove, and you turn off the burner, is the pan still hot?

I never made 97% argument, appeal to the majority is a fallacy.

>Climate change
lol who cares

non-Arab rape babies

Right on bro, very true.

Here's based Bill Whittle with some thoughts and evidence the globalists and cucks don't like to hear.
youtu.be/v_RuverrEZ4

The sources are James Hansen and the GISS (of NASA), as clearly shown in the image I posted. All three graphs are based on meteorological stations, as clearly shown in the image I posted.

1981 graph pulled from page 961, Figure 3, bottom of the graph: pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1981/1981_Hansen_ha04600x.pdf

I cannot find the publication containing the full 2002 graph, only publications with graphs beginning in 1950. It may no longer be hosted on the GISS website.

For 2014, there is no need to find a publication as it is quite similar to 2017. This makes it very easy to compare the claimed temperature records in 1981 versus today.

2017 data here: data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs/

As is typical of the fervently religious, if the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.

see here

I know that it's from GISS, just couldn't find the graphs themselves.

Where the graph in the first link? did I miss something?

There is land only and land and ocean data in the later link.

Show me the exact same graphs that you posted.

None of what you said was right lol

>think about climate change and live in coastal area
>remember of global agenda to defreeze antarctica to find the maze and uncover the christ/antichrist

its not stopping boys the jews are really gon have it their way

Can't wait for tropical Canada

We are better leaving the money in the hands of the taxpayer and not spend millions guilt tripping people about driving cars and having the AC on.

Kill yourself to make Trump a murderer.

I told you, page 961, Figure 3. It is stretched to make the Δ°C scale consistent across the three different years in the first image I posted, but the data itself is unchanged.

Hey OP I just turned on my air conditioning unit and no longer feel any warn, maybe you have a fever or something I hear faggots gets then all the time

So isn't it based on different research?
also are graphs measuring exactly the same thing the same way?

Fuck air conditioning, i shouldn't be on fire naturally.
I haven't been sick for 10 years now. I only have allergies sometimes.

The full explanation for the graph is on the same page. If you don't want to read things which challenge your ideology, that is your sin.

1. I'm tool lazy right now
2. that's only one graphs, I'm interested it's relation to other graphs on the gif

>tfw no sea level drop maps

>I never made 97% argument, appeal to the majority is a fallacy.
I'm merely pointing out that you are in fact a faggot, text and pic are for everyone else to read.
>implying op is able to read a graph
Who is using a trendline like this to fit his bias, if not a fag?

DUMB FUCK AMERICAS
CLIMATE CHANGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FUCKING TEMP OF AN AREA ON ONE DAY.
HOLY MOTHER FUCK

>didn't read OP's post

this video is so embarrassing
not only does he get basic facts wrong, he can't even represent his own misleading graphics correctly

This. That being said, I believe global warming is a thing, but that it's not man made (mostly).

>Who is using a trendline like this (You)
>to fit his bias, if not a fag?

how is that fitting my bias? I don't see an issue with that.

You mean weather of the past, right?
Not 2060-2069.

Try to extend it on the whole graph. Does it tip upwards at all? No.

It does in the end, look at orange background if you are too blind to see the black line

Prove you've not an oil industry shill.

It's not the heat, it's the humidity that's annoying.

>Does it tip upwards at all?
What about this?
Any answers?

>Prove you're not X
Prove you're not a reptilian from Nibiru.

I put some ice on the table and it melted, I'm literally shaking right now

You want to discuss the graph instead then?

The american education system is retarded
>be me
>believe americans are as smart as us
>find american female in vacation here
>she not know how rain, air masses and shit works
>she is actually older then me (im 17 btw)
>she doesnt understand what comunism means
>she cant undertsnad that america didnt win WW2
>she thinks global warming is fake cuz it rains and if it was true then water wouldnt fall anymore cuz it would all evaporate to space

....the fuck"!?

>orange background
>black line
But trendline is red dot line. Are you just playing dumb? Just try to extend trendline to AD 2000 visually, it will be tilted up but still trend down slightly.

>weather is different than climate

No refutation of this?