Dude, wheres the future?

>flying cars Set were scheduled to be delivered in 2015

have we been joo'd?

Reppressed Evolution of Man
Human civilization and advancement has been stagnant. All our technologies have not uplifted the condition of man and we still struggle with the same problems of 100 and even 1000 years ago.
We all know that Tesla wanted to advance human civilization forward by 1000 years, with free energy harnessing the earth's electromagnetic energy and transmitting it globally through the ionospehere and other advanced technologies,
What other technologies and advancements have been repressed /suppressed to stagnate and reverse human evolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdh7_PA8GZU
youtu.be/lW17rr20tGY
spectrum.ieee.org/geek-life/history/the-great-lightbulb-conspiracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the future was in the past
why did cars remain the same for the last few decades, when we had produced and designed futuristic cars in the 80s and 90s

pic related 1990 car

i just want a virgin wife who i can raise beautiful white children with along with a nice piece of land where i can see the stars without light pollution and i dont have to hear the constant hum of a nearby freeway, all in a country free of nonwhites and kike influence.

why the fuck are you talking about dumb shit like flying cars

the bright and shiny future that was sold to you in exchange for your docility was just a scam to keep you from fighting the inevitable collapse of society

stagnant and regressive technology is just a manifestation of this

pic related 80s car

>no futuristic flying 80s car
this is the future you chose

stay comfy in your archaic Shitmobile

It's called onerous regulations

Inventer of flying cars here.

Don't worry. Your little jew friends can't stop it for much longer.

I have a wing that gets 1000lbs of lift at 30 mph. Its stall speed is nonexistent. You could jump with it and glide.

an 8 foot wide wing. so car shaped. It's over, kikes. I won. You won't find any nigger who can kill me.

okay, but that was also the case for immigration.
you know regulating immigration and restricting illegal immigration and open borders n shit.

wouldnt it have been easier to produce a futuristic society by modifying regulations than the dystopia resulting from ignoring immigration regulations?

why did the elites chose to enforce and respect technological regulations and ignore and destroy social regulations?

This is the new future. Enjoy.

>why did the elites chose to enforce and respect technological regulations and ignore and destroy social regulations?
Do you want me to feed you?

It's the same reason they prefer flat screens to CRT, even though electrons on a phosphorous screen is the superior technology. You can sell the same shit to people over and over by increasing the resolution. That's in screens. I cars it's similar. Car manufacturers have an agreement to keep speeds at 150 and everyone gets their turn in the sun making "the fastest" car.

It's fixed. They don't want innovation because the current model can be repackaged and resold forever. Flying cars will destroy this.

>stagnant technology
>controlled and restricted advancements

this is a controlled demolition of society aka planned obsolescence

>planned obsolescence
youtube.com/watch?v=zdh7_PA8GZU

I'm still waiting on the Dale I bought in the 70's. No flying cars until every Dale order is filled!

>the lightbulb
don't even get me started on electricity. Tesla would've had us powering our cities on small vibrations with electricity transmitted through air. Goodbye massive turbines, networks, and most importantly- taxable revenue.

>planned obsolescence
There's a song making fun of that.
youtu.be/lW17rr20tGY

>Phoebus cartel destroyed long-lasting cheap light bulb with short-term bulbs that kept the customer buying more
>Centennial Light is the world's longest-lasting light bulb at least 120 years old
>The hand-blown carbon filament common light bulb was manufactured in Shelby, Ohio, by the Shelby Electric Company in the late 1890s;[5] many just like it still exist and can be found functioning.
spectrum.ieee.org/geek-life/history/the-great-lightbulb-conspiracy

If all stupid people were killed off then we could easily have flying cars by now because we could trust each other to operate them with common sense.

Our laws are written to protect the lowest common denominators of society and they are holding us back.
We are stagnant because of red tape, bureaucracy, and morality.

For example, imagine what kind of medical breakthroughs we could have made by now if doctors were allowed to freely experiment on death row inmates and life sentence prisoners.

>the lowest common denominators of society and they are holding us back.
>1990 VW Golf

Now, what's preventing some entrepreneur from remaking the "forever bulb"?
Well duh. Jackasses crash all the time in regular cars. What would happen when those cars can FLY? In other news,airborne terror attacks have been on the rise since 2020.

>compare 1990 with 2017 VW Golf
cars are just as shitty as they were 30 years ago. what is the point of this?