Has anyone here ever fiddled around with PUA/seduction?

Has anyone here ever fiddled around with PUA/seduction?

Of all the manosphere groups (MRAs, redpillers, MGTOWs, PUAs) I identify with the PUA 'faction' the most, with some redpill tendencies.

MRAs are foolish to think that they could use the kind of activism that worked for women to work for men. There is an inherently feminine aspect to feminism, and trying to feminist tactics to benefit men just doesn't work.

MGTOWs are on the right track when it comes to not letting yourself fall victim to the mindset that "if I don't get laid, it lowers my worth as a person," and to recognize that marriage is fucking moronic in this day and age. However, there are way too many incels among their ranks who avoid dealing with women, and justify it with the idea that women are too risky. Look, false rape accusations happen, but they're not hard to avoid; yes, dealing with women often feels like dealing with overgrown children, but they're pretty fun once you realize that and don't expect maturity.

PUAs (by this, anyone willing to cold approach and/or maneuver social circles) who are redpilled on women, don't fall prey to bullshit scammers or overpriced coaches, recognize the importance of having an abundance of choices, and work hard to have a great sex life, are the kinds of men you should strive to be.

Realize that if you learn game, you will not only get laid a lot more (and I'm sure many pollacks will go "hurr it's pathetic to have to learn what a man should naturally know" - even so-called naturals had to "learn" by positive conditions growing up), but you will be more effective at redpilling women and people in general.

This blog should be right up Sup Forums's alley: heartiste.wordpress.com/

A vast wealth of free, golden advice.

Also look up: Real Social Dynamics on YouTube

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/))))
youtube.com/watch?v=29ZSu6HweGw
youtube.com/watch?v=fK90npFD8uc
youtu.be/gjtq3JUmVfs?t=27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Julian is magical, on another level.

>muh great sex life

us

Don't forget Alphagame and Vox Popoli.

And never forget that despite what anyone says, physical attractiveness is huge in game for getting bangs. I use game and it's improved my life in general but I am too gross to actually get women interested in me.

So keep hitting the gym, lads

Literally the only reason pua 'works' is because it forces average dudes to actually go out and play the numbers.
Anyone remotely intelligent and attractive can slay, but you actually have to try and face a lot of rejection to hone your skills.
The best bits of pua can be condensed to simply 'leave your room and talk to women'.
The rest is a natural learning curve just like acquiring any other skill.
Sitting at home and reading endless tomes on picking up girls is pointless. Just get out and start htting up women, learning from your mistakes until you get it right.
You don't get strong by reading about weightlifting. You get strong by hitting the gym with consistency and grinding through the weights. Same deal. Not hard. Just scary.

I'm a member of the "happily married to a redpilled wife" faction.

Keep your STDs away from me

>MGTOWs are on the right track when it comes to not letting yourself fall victim to the mindset that "if I don't get laid, it lowers my worth as a person,"

Actual MGTOWs get laid and have relationships, just on their own terms

The MGTOW here think they are going their own way because they are limpwristed incel autismos

>manosphere
kys

i have. ive had sex with 56 women but i wouldnt say any of the "methods" out really work.
when it comes down to it, you just need to be as effective as possible while also looking as good as possible.
so dont spend too much time on 1 girl and put money and effort into your looks.
and you need high selfesteem but that comes with the other stuff.

>sex outside of marriage

kek, pathetic

Try using it within the context of an established relationship. Some parts of it actually work. If you're in a relationship, try being decisive and firm. Skip the negging bullshit though.

RSD is pretty much a pseudo-fraternity for losers, autists and creeps. It teaches you a lot of stuff you would have learned if you weren't such a loser and were accepted into a friend group of brothers who all had a daily need of getting laid.

I went to free tours and met up with RSD/PUA guys for a couple years. Mostly during Julien's primetime before the whole japan thing. I had a lot of fun, met a lot of great, hilarious and dedicated people who I will never forget our night out experiences with - but I also met a lot of really slimy dudes, literally rapist type guys who bragged about fucking extremely wasted girls in alleys and/or getting them so wasted and "pulling them" away from their friends so she could reluctantly could bang them in a mcdonalds bathroom.

The movement unpussified me and made sure I'd never have to worry about my love life with girls again, though I don't cold approach anymore (unless the situation is really asking me to, the natural instinct comes in), and rather get girls through social circle, classes, etc.

When I left the pua hemisphere and joined a frat at my uni I learned it was pretty much the same shit without the weirdness, and left all the vids and content and shit behind. RSD has good enough stuff to watch 5 videos, go out and practice, then never need them again. If you want something longterm, study the fundamentals they recommend like rand and david deida, as they will have a much more lasting influence on your romantic life and career than RSDs constantly evolving contradictions.

t. ex PUA fag (literally 3k+ cold approaches and hundreds of field reports)

I tried 8 years ago, and learned PUA doesn't work if you have autism because you can't make facial expressions and intonation.

PUAs redpilled me hard in terms of ideological warfare.
But I'm more on the mgtow side.

Women are simple. They're validation seekers more than they are validation givers. Men aren't supposed to be validation seekers. Women WILL go for the ugly man if he has high social proof (validation), which is found in things like money, status, job, kids, etc; aesthetics are another form of validation, but it's only because hot guys are put on a pedestal by other guys ironically (and girls with high testosterone).
Point is, the PUAs have found a way to cheat the validation-giving system in a way that makes them seem valuable to a woman.

The reason I'm more on the mgtow side, is because beta males aren't supposed to be able to cheat the system. They aren't supposed to breed with their shitty genes (Even me). The system is fucked in general, because pretty boys with medical issues are having kids more than healthy betas.

This is why I'm an anarcho primitivist.
Politics is the root of all genetic uncleanliness. We've let capitalism and democracy ruin our gene pool.

It's as simple as being confident and doing what you want. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

The problem with PUA is that their ideology will eventually make you miserable. They focus too much on pleasure and this is bad for you in the long run. Not to mention, a promiscuous lifestyle does lead to bad consequences.

The guy that wrote The Game wrote a few years after another book on what happened after.

I read a book or two. Wasn't interested in pickup artistry as a lifestyle. I just didn't want to be constantly frustrated from rejection.
The books tell you how to think differently in terms of attraction. Also learning to be confident and not fear rejection, which is good life advice regardless of whether you want to pick up girls. Learning to not chase after girls who aren't into you. Learning how to keep a lid on your inner sperg. etc

So I've been with a few women... but having that "horny" craving satisfied was never enough to make me happy, because I'm generally a miserable person.

My current gf is 100% convinced I'm on the spectrum because of my near total inability to emote, read, or understand emotions. I can definitely attribute some of my successes to "fake it til you make it."

This
A leaf after my own heart

Where are the proofs that that guy and roosh actually get laid? For me those guys are like that faggot sandman talking about something they have no experience.

>be 36
>grew up in a time before social media, really fast internet and back when mobile phones were shit
>had to interact with people to do anything
>want a movie? had to go to video rental place
>want a learn something? had to go to the library to get a book
>want to hang out and play vidya? had to go to your friend's house
>all these activities involved A: leaving the house and B: interacting with people along the way, even if it's only for a minute. You bump into people you know on the street, on the bus, in the shops etc.
>it all adds up to develop a social cache and interpersonal abilities
>learned to talk to women by ACTUALLY talking to women
>a bit like riding a bike - no shortcuts and it takes practice
>same for everyone - even the nerds in high school eventually got laid
>fucking NO-ONE took you aside and said laughable shite like "be more alpha"

>jump forward to now
>kids treating personal interactions like Fallout conversation choices or like there are cheat codes available

You're fucked, lads. What you need is practice, the realisation you're going to fuck up and the ability to understand those fuck-ups so yu don't make them again. That's how you get confidence.

PUA is to help non-whites trick white girls into sex.

They actually do. I used it effectively to consistently seduce my wife for years. But... I kinda, accidentally became attractive to her mom, sisters, and nieces.

Be careful.

When you have lots of sex you will see that sex is not that important. The lack of any basic need will make you give too much importance to it. A person that rarely eats will think and talk constantly about food, ways of getting food, schemes to get food. We that have plenty of food don't even think about it, it is like something you do whenever you want.

Of course sex, like food, is important. But it is more of a basic need, not something that will give you value. You are not better because you have lots of sex. Actaully once you get laid easily, you will give less and less relevance to sex.

In your head, once you become a womanizer you will get happy and your problems will solve overnight. The truth is there is nothing behind the smile of a woman, she is just glad that you have these illusions which are very convenient for her. She woke up in a reality were every men is doing whatever it takes to please her and men are classified according to their usefullness to women. What she does doesnt need to have meaning, or ingenuity or be good. Wake up from your slumber, slave.

if ever a post deserved a /thread it is this post. i personally blame most of societies fucked up traits of social media, furries , bronies, aspergers, trannies, etc. 20 years ago a 12-14 year old kid would go to school 'i really like my little pony' then they get bullied into normalcy. now if someone disagrees people just block/ignore and carry on in their own little bubble, i feel bad for people in the social media age.

And yet there were still hugless, kissless virgins back in those days too. And I guarantee you not all of them were agoraphobic shut-ins.

>>it all adds up to develop a social cache and interpersonal abilities
>>learned to talk to women by ACTUALLY talking to women

Nice observation Britfriend. This MGTOW and PUA shit is a result of the same extremist Internet capable echo-chamber phenomenon that they criticize among women's social circles.

PUAs are literally the weirdest cringiest fucks you will ever meet. These are the kind of guy that girls will ask you to pretend to be their boyfriend/ hang around you to scare away these creeps. I would advise anyone reading this not to get involved in this sort of shit and these kind of circles. Just go out with your mates and if you see a nice girl whatever....
Certainly in my neck of the woods you'd get a reputation real fast and boys would be more than willing to fight you...

I used to dabble in the PUA stuff. It absolutely works btw

>marriage is fucking moronic in this day and age
literally the most significant institution that keeps the middle class in existence

you're a fucking retard OP

hahaha (((heartiste.wordpress.com/)))) hahahaha get this jew shit off pol

Pretty much this.

>Real Social Dynamics
why don't you just tell virgins to spend 200 bucks on a hooker finally instead of scamming lonely incel autismos? owen is a fucking creep fag.

>(((Alphagame and Vox Popoli)))
um, no. there is nothing alpha or insightful about a short fat balding mexican man pretending to be an alpha male on the internet. pro tip: if (((alphagame and vox popoli))) didn't have a criminal father that stole millions, he wouldn't be married to a white chick, blogging on an invisible high horse.

also, this is entirely beta and false. you do not need to be good looking to get pussy. you have a weak, beta idea of how women operate. it makes sense you would be hanging out at that website. pro tip: chicks fuck you if you are ugly and have swag. chicks fuck you if you are ugly and have money aka social proof. chicks fuck you if you are ugly and have things going for you. chicks fuck you if you are ugly with a bright future. beta males mirror their look obsession onto females, and that isn't the case. they don't even care how big your dick is. every time nergins pump up the gym meme, you know it is a psychologically fucked incel kid. as if that will get you laid. stop projecting your weak beta onto a girl. they don't care about looks like you. go back to /fit/ you fucking homo.

>RSD is pretty much a pseudo-fraternity for losers, autists and creeps. It teaches you a lot of stuff you would have learned if you weren't such a loser and were accepted into a friend group of brothers

THIS IS FACT. THEY ALSO GET MOMMIES CREDIT CARD TO PAY THOUSAND FOR COACHES
>AMA LELELELELL
HEY NERDS, LET'S GO TO VEGAS AND SMASH PUSSY! BRO COACH PUA! TELL UR MOM TO GIVE UP THE CREDIT CARD LELELEL
>5K PER LELELELEL

>literally rapist type guys who bragged about fucking extremely wasted girls in alleys and/or getting them so wasted and "pulling them" away from their friends so she could reluctantly could bang them in a mcdonalds bathroom

yep. always a brown guy too. or a mixed weirdo. and they were always obsessed with scoring white pussy! weird. but they all pretend like white pussy and whites are shit? i never understood that dynamic. they all probably hang out on the same shitskin pua white pussy beggar forums, right?

read a chapter
realized it was retarded
then saw a pic of mystery and realized i'd rather
beat off than act like that.

also i'm not about just getting laid i want a decent gf
that's not a total crazy.

>t. ex PUA fag (literally 3k+ cold approaches and hundreds of field reports)

ROTFL. so you were literally the nergin autist that thought if i walk up to 100 girls today, 1 of them will say YES- because the (((pua))) guy told me lelelellel. it's all good bro, i've seen dudes like that in action. everyone starts somewhere. but writing those field reports? lel cmon bro? you got way hardcore into that shit hahaha.

THIS. FACT.

IF YOU PAY EXTRA, WE WILL REVEAL YOU THE SUPER TOP SECRET MEGA PUSSY MELTER FORMULA.
>pay $5,000 dollars
DUDE IF YOU APPROACH 5,000 PUSSSYS PER HOUR THE OPPORTUNITY COST SUCCESS MARGIN RATE IS ABOUT 2%, MAKING THE ENDLESS APPROACHES WORTH IT FOR THAT INSTANT SWEET GRATIFYING FEEL OF WET GOO AROUND MUH DIKKKK

THIS. FACT. AND THEY PAY OVER $5K PER

If your only definition of greatness is to have a great sex life that is valid, but objectively naive. There are way better things to be or do out there in the world than to simply be a hedonistic simpleton.

The fine arts, engineering, just causes, music, politics and science are all themes that bring about glory far higher than navigating the games and shallow nothingness that pick up artistry is, it's all fake and lame.

Marriage to the right woman and procreation after obtaining financial security through the themes I mentioned will give you orders of magnitude more happiness to your being and soul than any amount of one night stands.

FRs were a way of just measuring what I did wrong and observing what things I could do better. Relating good nights and success to the right actions were paramount

I love and hate sex. I love the momentary passion. I fucking hate it afterwards. I have disdain and despise them for their political views and attitudes (suicidal liberal altruism, while I'm a crypto Republican in Democratlandia in Ca.). I get disgusted that I tasted their bodily fluids, put forth effort to disregard my orgasm so they reach there first and tolerate and massage their fragile egos.
The thing is, with my accent, demeanor and don't give fuck attitude, they're like flies on shit.

I can't wait to go back to Kentucky. I miss hunting.

This is the best option. Lucky you leaf, how long was it until you got married?

One thing that these people are 100% right about is that you shouldn't be afraid to approach and talk to women, and working to improve your social skills is also a really good thing.

A lot of people are stuck in a mental cage and use women as an excuse not to let themselves out, when in the real world men are actually the ones in complete control no matter how much girl power shit you see and hear.

PUA is mostly snake oil. There's some good self help stuff that you can find anywhere, but it's mostly bullshit and marketing. I used to hang around alt.seduction.fast, or whatever it was, mostly for the ongoing drama of the nutbag there suing everyone, and I read a lot of their materials. The free stuff they had there was common sense - have good hygeine, dress well, be in good shape, have a personality, etc. Good tips for getting social introverts out of the house and used to interacting with women so they won't lock up. Don't fall for one woman, play the field.
Honestly, most of this stuff average guys figure out in high school. The ones who started flirting and fooling around early on are the ones who discovered how easy it is to get a girl naked (especially these days), and to the neckbeards and geeks running around, they seemed like gods. Most of the PUA stuff is aimed at them - the guys who just can't get a fucking clue, even if you smack them over the head with a 2x4.
So yeah - wealth of free advice, but you have to weed through it carefully. The sarging stuff is bullshit, as is "negging" - women figured that shit out years ago, and can spot a PUA student a mile away.
The most important thing to learn from this stuff is A. don't be afraid of the word no, B. Be yourself - and make yourself attractive, C. Know you place. If you're a balding, dumy dude in his 40's, you're not going to score the bottle service whores with the fake tits in the top clubs in Vegas, unless you're flashing a lot of money. But you can score in other places, with 5's and 6's. These courses teach that "you can have any woman you want!" - which simply isn't true.

Not to mention, women figured out the PUA shit a while ago, and if you try any of it now, they laugh at you.

This. Why are people so obsessed with shallow sex. What are you guys? Niggers? Follow worthwhile pursuits and hope you can find a suitable woman along the way.

pua & seduction are top tier beta ideologies to follow

watch these two vids on how to pick up chicks

youtube.com/watch?v=29ZSu6HweGw

youtube.com/watch?v=fK90npFD8uc

DUDE HEDONISM LMAO

See Roosh, one of the "experts" trying to pick a girl (Cringe alert)
youtu.be/gjtq3JUmVfs?t=27s

Actually went to an RSD bootcamp as a mid 20s virgin. Got a few makeouts over the course of it, never thought I could approach that many people.

It was worth it overall.

I dated Mystery during his heyday and partied with Neil Strauss. I liked the people behind the personas more. Those techniques work on women with low self esteem, which isn't what you really want to land if you're looking for a relationship. If it encourages you to get out of your room and talk to girls, great. If you use it to be a man whore and hurt others and yourself, not so great.