Yuge Happening in France, get in here Sup Forums

>France : Macron's government to write into common law "State of Emergency"'s exceptional powers to "fight against terrorism". Designed in 1955 during the Algerian War, it allows by example police to assign house arrest or search people without the need for a judge.

archive.is/gd4pR

Say good bye freedom my old friends and say hello to the permanent police state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bJP7Qe41Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=k_DZhfsbLJY
fhu.com/hegelian.html
france24.com/en/20170609-france-state-emergency-macron-police-powers-civil-liberties-terrorism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

What do we do this is memecon 1

This thread is getting slide hard by the shills

bump

French ppl don't give a shit

Can't be true

Keep bumping user

Holy fuck... The French has grown balls.

Should start seeing a shit load more raids now.

When the fuck is UK gonna do this? :/

French Revolution 2: Guillotine Bougalou

bump

KYS shill

>thinks the laws won't be used against the general public unjustly

you will see raids but it will be on evil white nationalists and "conspiracy theorists," not against muslims

hahaha. muzzies will have their doors kicked down and armed men with submachine guns raiding their homes, just like in fallujah and afghanistan. hahahaha. No matter where they go they drag their miserable fate with them. Muzzies are the biggest fucking losers to ever walk this planet. They are going to be stomped on by jackboots just like in palestine. Muslims are made to be trodden on. Just look at those fucking sandals and pants, have you ever seen people begging so hard to be kicked up the ass. Its like I can smell them, just by seeing them.

>thinking the laws won't just be an excuse to crack down on free speech and freedoms of the people

Kys shill

Yeah..... Sure....

I read that as Goodbye Femdom. Whew, glad my gf can still peg and domme me. I was worried I would have to dom insyead of pussy slave

You already have crazy surveillance, your pm wants to regulate the internet and you're hungry for more....

France was lost long ago.

Excuse me sir, do you have ID to be on these boards?

>Yuge Happening

not really infact

Nobody cares.
Nothing is happening here.

That's the price to pay for being diverse: becoming a 1984 style police state.

looks like the Shills are autistic now.

OH fuck off... Take your tinfoil hat off.

It's nowhere near as bad as your implying it is. The fact is, I'd rather have armed police smash down doors of muzzie extremists without a judge and arrest more of them than end up with an EDL tier uprising, civil war and death on our streets.

However if its the latter, so be it.

This is what they wanted from the start.

It's either they are using these Terrorist attacks, or (((they))) are fabricating them to give us more (((safety)))

Just like in UK where they want to block the Internet and completely take control of it, now we will be cucked by police and military molesting our wives and daughters without having right to do anything...

Should I get a firearm?

>Nothing is happening here.
>Living in a permanent police
Why is France so cucked?

*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*SMASH*

THATS ALL IT TAKES FOR A JACKBOOT TO KICKDOWN A MUZZIES DOOR, HAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=9bJP7Qe41Fk

HEAR THAT? 50 PAIRS OF BOOTS HITTING THE FUCKING PAVEMENT COMING STRAIGHT FOR A MUSLIM NEIGHOURHOOD NEAR YOU

HAHAHAHAHA

statism is a disease.

>Living in a permanent police
but i'm not

>t's nowhere near as bad as your implying it is.
I lived in the UK, you had cameras on every corner watching you.

See..

This man knows it's a good thing for France.

The rest of you cunts need to calm your paranoia.
>b-b-but user, muh freedumz

Yup, cos Muslims raping and killing you is much more cushty eh?

The article contradicts you.

Lost France is I'm afraid.

It's happening

Paranoid twat...

true

Just send me to the fema camp already.

Nobody is going to save you again.

where ?

we have been in emerrgency state for a couple a year now and nothing changed
it's just a way to give the illusion that the governement is doing something against terrorism

Or as it's known in Burgerland, the Patriot Act.

>Get in here guys, it's a huge happening
What, you denied some muslim his government benefits to settle and take your women? Big fucking surprise.

who the fuck are you ?
what can your miserable state could save anyway ?

Well shit. Why must one surrender liberties in order to feel more secure? That seems backwards.

The boot will be on our neck in no time dipshit

>it's nowhere near as bad

You have less rights that your father at the same age who himself had less right than his own father, when does it become "bad" for you ?

France is super fucked if this happens. The bigger ramifications is if it goes through it'll be used as a model to make the rest of us submit to similar legislation. It'll be used for good initially and then eventually turned on the people, as all increases in state power are. I sincerely hope that the French at least come together on why this would be a horrible piece of legislation. As we've seen time and time again western governments either are corrupt, inept, or lack the will to do what needs to be done. It is the only explanation why they've allowed the world to fall to the state it's in. These demons have posed as human for far too long. We have allowed them chances at redemption repeatedly yet they will never change their demonic ways. We shall draw them out, their skin will be filled will boils, the pain burning and intense. This will be to show the world they're marked, it shall be their last chance before they're excised from existence.

>Montenegro
First of all R A R E, secondly >Montenegro I think you'll be safe from FEMA.

Kek this seems to be a reccuring theme among western Eu countries with manny muslism.Militarized police states so people dont rize up and shoah the kike puppets that are in power.
Really made me think.....

The French don't even care about France, why should we?

>t. ahmed

If you don't care about your enemies, they win

They will do nothing, french only protest when you touch to their job's rights, there isn't an attachment to freedom like in the USA.

>yuge happening

not really , it was clearly written in his campaign promises. And Sunday he will have absolute majority in the parliement.

>is it shit ?
Yes nuke us pls

Hi Justin

The law will be use against anybody.
The terrorists are winning.
We are killing our liberty.

Europeans 100% deserve whatever they get. I feel no sympathy.

we're already fucked .
for exemple , buying anything worth more than 1000€ in cash is illegal ((to fight funding of terrorism))

this is true
pls kill the PATRIOT Act and hang the people in support of it.

BOILING FROGS

BOILING FROGS

>BOILING FROGS

I really wanted to see how media would react if le pen would have done this

pass law
proceeds to arrest people of the right who disagrees with your narrative
Oh look we stopped EVUL

1984 HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

5 million epople in the streets , then it would be civil war.

>Macron's government
Yup, this is just going to be used on Frenchanons who are against immigration. Emergency powers are only a good thing if the State is on YOUR side.

youtube.com/watch?v=k_DZhfsbLJY

You know how they would have reacted, they are all owned by a handful of (((billionaires))).

>Paris under martial law
>contain it detensifies
I like where this is going

The French got their own Patriot Act/ martial law.
The globalists always use the Hegelian Dialectic to gain more and more power.

This will be only used against Whites who shit talk Muslims

Muslims can say whatever they want & it's freedom of speech

They deserve what they get, but it still sucks. They are too busy shitting on the US while they are getting absolutely ass pounded.

Only terrorists have problems with that decision

>The globalists always use the Hegelian Dialectic to gain more and more power.
>Hegelian Dialectic
Explain, that doesnt fit my understanding if the word dialectic

Also checked

Yeah instead of deporting MUDSHITS.

Frogs would rather have freedoms taken away.

Do we need to kill some people for you KERMIT?

Didn't Macron say he wants to bring back the monarchy?

This is the first step towards crowning himself.

Hegelian Dialectic is human mind control 101. If you want a change, start a problem, see public react to problem, and offer the "solution" that you wanted to enact in the first place. You can easily look it up and learn more:
fhu.com/hegelian.html

If it happens they deserve it.

They voted for it.

too much time effort and money went into their machinations for it to slip away now

Anyone itt trying to say this is a good thing and that muzzies will suffer from it is a legit shill, please stop respoding to them

Id suggest flying over and dropping liberator pistols into France again, but I think the muslims would be the first to turn them on the helpless native Frenchmen.

This to be honest famalams. You get what you give.

>Jesuit educated
>named Emmanuel

He's gonna be doing much much more. wait for it.
>unless your euro, in which case you should gtfo asap

>france
nobody cares
moving on

And it is never enforced if you don't look like a muzzie.

I bought my car with cash, and no one batted an eye.

False flag, it's a master ruse to pass all the laws that they want ASAP but it has NOTHING to do with security. Prepare for police state, I-DO-WHAT-I-WANT state, laws and rules that will comfort whoever paid the most

I CANNOT believe you guys are actually believing this is for the greater good.

they must be fed up with muslims

>France
who cares, they're completely lost
what a joke of a country

At least they were a country, unlike you.

I'd rather have things working in my non country than being in a constant state of degeneration like France. They literally have been decaying since the beginning of the last century.
Here in Belgium we have our problems and sometimes don't even get along with each other, but we can put things in order when necessary. Even if in the future we separate I'm sure at least here in Flanders we'll be alright.

He is a smart man,
Exceptional powers are in good hands.
Law is by your side,
President macron

I guess it depends where you live , last time i paid my groceries with 50€ bills , the cahier looked at me like I was some drug dealer

this shit is so bad where gonna need a new #PRAYFORPARIS

>say goodbye freedom

HAHAHA

Nice joke. We said 'farewell' to freedom a long time ago.

>invite muslim terrorists
>people now beg to have their rights taken away
That was the plan all along goy. Be assured that this will be used soly against Le Pen voters and other critics of the regime.

Told ya isis is a scam
Now they can attack and Macron can arrest anyone he wants
Why did you vote him in?

feels bad man also quick question is this gonna get so bad we need a new #PRAYFORPARIS
????

Whatever happens here is seen as an act of cuckoldry, anyway.

This wouldn't have happened if you had guns. Enjoy tyranny, and I'll enjoy your suffering. Your cries and despair give me a sick boner and adrenaline rush at the same time. Grey sunless skies, despair, hopelessness , mass suicides , the fabric of society falling apart, the weak innocent getting killed or abused, your people staying in control of tyrants and your sick excuses to justify your enslaved state....all these things give me mental satisfaction. At best, you'll have to go to war, which would be even more fun, killing one another left and right, virgin blood flowing down nice, silence of nights interrupted by gun shots, sandwiches of white, brown and black bodies, mysterious smoke-dust mixture cloud in the atmosphere.....this is all that I've ever wanted of you.

Haven't grown anything. This 2as ohbummer/Shillary plan too; let a terrorist attack happen and declare martial law to stay in power indefinitely. Thereby suspending all freedoms and privacy.

"The new bill would also normalise banning protest marches, shutting down places of worship suspected of sharing extremist views, forcing people under house arrest to give police access to their electronic devices and using electronic tagging for purposes of surveillance.

Police could implement these measures without oversight of a judge, with authority transferred to the police prefecture and the interior ministry.

“There is only one difference: these measures would now only apply to terrorism,” Radio France International wrote on Thursday. “But the very essence of the state of emergency remains the same, judicial authorities will be relegated, and must only be kept informed [of decisions].”

france24.com/en/20170609-france-state-emergency-macron-police-powers-civil-liberties-terrorism

Yeah, this could go either way...

If trump did this y'all would be sucking his cock