What has been done since his first day in office that has benefited the American people?

What has been done since his first day in office that has benefited the American people?

Other urls found in this thread:

trumptracker.github.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neil Gorsuch instead of some SJW trash Hillary would have put in.

Not being hillary

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

>Better than Hilary

No no no, don't set your bar as low as "better than Hilary". Anyone and anything is better than Hilary! It's never a choice of just two people anyways.

trumptracker.github.io/

I feel like she'd have left the spot vacant and there'd have been impeachment proceedings about some big fuckup she did.

Sage goes in all fields

Gorsuch
Deregulation
Cut border crossings by enforcing the laws on the books and taking a tougher stance
Left Paris Accord
Some steps to a more sensible foreign policy (syria strike)
Good cabinet picks (Mattis, McMaster, DeVos)

That's a solid fucking site. I hope that users can contribute to it too seeing that it's hosted on github.

I'll be happier if it lists obstacles in the way. He can't get everything done and it'd be nice if it showed attempts. Else it looks like a black and white of "he did something" or "he did nothing".

Why haven't you shot yourself in the head?

Kept Killary and Bill "the rapist" out of government.

This miracle right here suffices.

It's not a miracle that Hilary Clinton didn't win. It's not an achievement to be better than a Clinton. You're better than her, and I don't know you and I can safely assume that because you're not sitting here working on ways to destroy this country.

Demonstrated that the system works through his constant fuckups and complete inability to get anything done despite unitary Republican government. You specified since his first day in office, so Hilary doesn't count if you're a retard and want to count that.

>You specified since his first day in office, so Hilary doesn't count if you're a retard and want to count that.

Thanks for this.

It's not an achievement to be better than Hilary.

And it's not a "miracle" that she lost like says.

It's never been a battle of Trump vs Hilary. Trump beat more than just Hilary in the election.

The bar we set for this country is not as low as "better than Hilary". It's not "slightly better". It's not "Hilary +1". Hilary is so below the bar. That's why she lost.
I want to keep fucking saying this over and over until you people stop bringing up this disgusting woman as if she has any relevancy in politics. You are against her and here I am telling you people to stop bringing her up.
The only reason people ever thought she was a threat is because they fell for the Democrats. "But I'm a Republican" -- if any part of you think it's a "miracle" that Hilary Clinton didn't succeed in becoming President of the United States, you're giving her more credit and you're building her up to be more than she is.

She's the lowest of the fucking low and it insults every fiber of my American being to be told that our bar is as low as her. No, we're better than Hilary. That's why she lost.

I just wanted to ask a simple question but I'll give my side.. I voted for Trump not because he was "better than Hilary" but because of everything he promised and everything he represented. I don't vote for others because they're better than the other guy, I have to judge them individually. Don't you? Isn't that how voting works? That's how must people who voted for Trump works. I guess Sup Forums really is a niche, and most of you guys are moderates.

>Good cabinet picks (Mattis, McMaster, DeVos)

Let me just emphasize this point.

Someone said that the good thing Trump did was keep Hilary out of the government.

Someone responded with "This miracle right here suffices".

As if it was a miracle, an accomplishment, a difficult battle. As if Trump won by the skin of his knees and that the American people were all up and ready to vote for a female Obama.

"It's a miracle she didn't win, because the American people are stupid as fuck and almost voted her in!"

That's what I read.

Withdrew from TPP.

Is he shapeshifting in this picture?

No but this one

>Good cabinet picks
He was supposed to be draining the swamp

What the fugg :D

Yeah but this one is the scariest This is his face as he morphs

I see. Looks like (((they))) already made the clone.

So he should have made shitty picks instead?

"Education: Learn the difference between Hezbollah and Hamas"

I pissed myself

No wonder he looks so fucking limp. This is a screenshot.

It's like the kike let go of his strings and he went limp.

This! A thousand times THIS!

>it's never a choice between just two people

It effectively is

Harambe reincarnated

It's the people who perpetuate it, but you always have more choices. And even then, it should have never been Hilary or Trump.

We need an educated public

triggered the fuck out of communists like you

>communists like you

I no longer have a near miss with death due to drunk illegals driving the wrong way down the highway at 3 am.

>no longer

You're fucking joking, right? Not much has been done, there's still plenty of illegals, the wall isn't built.

Trump is good but he's not THAT good, it's gonna take some time, don't delude yourself into thinking a drunk beaner won't smash into your car at 3AM just because he's in office. Do that AFTER he gets rid of the problems that would lead to a drunk beaner smashing into your car at 3AM.

I'm not saying he won't get it done, just saying it hasn't happened yet. Don't fucking delude yourself. Seriously, were you planning on walking around late at night now on sketchy streets or something because you thought there'd be no illegals? Trust me, you'd probably find some. They're not all gone. Just be safe buddy ok?