Islam is oppressive to wome-

>Islam is oppressive to wome-

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/uH6yn
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/02/10/Women-constitute-13-of-Saudi-workforce-stats-agency.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP is a fagg-

linda sarsour is a wahhabi bitch who deserves a drone strike

but they're paid in stonings

>linda sarsour

I remember actual muslims hate her and call her an opportunist pig

Why does this make it ok to bad women from driving? What's maternity leave have to do with it? They're women are only viewed as breeding cows so of course they encourage pregnancy

9 months for both sexes her ein Germany.

Those 10 weeks of free money sure are worth a lifetime spent in a garbage bag.

Lol maternity leave from what?

Trump should deport this uppity shitskin bitch back to her middle east shithole country and see how much she likes it then.

You lie.

Truly?

yeah,what do they say about single mothers though?

I have a feeling gang rape makes her cum extra hard.

>women prefer 10 months of free money to a life time of freedom offered by a driver's license

>maternity pay
>capital punishment for rape victims

Worth!

Wouldn't be happening if they didn't have as much money as they do. Pure virtue signalling.
In fact, if they didn't find oil in their shitty desert, women would be severely punished for even proposing paid maternity leave.

paid maternity leave in a society where 99% of women are housewives. and only ten weeks too. who is this retard?

>drone strike
>flag
Kek

To think i almost got a job fixing drones at bagram

I guess you didn't hear about how maternity leave hurts women.

Wow 10 weeks pay for getting raped by your boss sounds like a great deal!

>women
>working in SA

You might get stoned for adultery and basically everything is banned for you but at least you have 10 weeks of paid maternity leave even though you don't work and you are pregnant all the time while your husband pays for everything anyway.

Women aren't allowed to work in Saudiland

no 2 months faggot

saudi women DONT want to drive. they appoint a male in the family that has to drive all the females around like personal taxi. they DO NOT want to drive themselves. nobody wants to be the family taxi but no woman wants to let go off the family taxi either.

The FUCK are you talking about, women are not allowed to work in Suadi Arabia. They can be only self-employed.

Go read a goddamn book.

Then fucking go there. Stop trying to turn countries into other countries and just fuck off.

Yeah but Jews love her.

Please tell me this a joke

Problem: Women drive men crazy.
Solution: Don't let them drive.

reminder, the head of content and character development is a muslim sjw that also supports Linda Sarsour and continues to retweet her to this day.

We have 3 years over here but our reproduction rate is pretty crap anyways. Ugh.

This isn't real. It can't be.

AT MARVEL COMICS, sorry

>women
>working
good joke

Do women even work over there?

Jews for Linda, wtf? I would love to see those same Jewish women try that in Israel. Some orthodox guy would go postal on them.

Wow 2 months, so progressive.
Here you're actually forced to take it for at least 5 months, and it can go up to 12.
Plus you can get it if the child is ill or has other issues.

Just proves that they're pro stay at home women.

archive.fo/uH6yn

yeah Indonesian women do

>You can't have paid maternity leave if you aren't allowed to work

Saudi logic

isn't that oppression according to feminists as it urges strong womyn to stay at home?

The sources are listed, check them yourself (I'll save you the trouble, its real)

>Yeah so what if muslim women aren't even allowed to drive, at least you get half as much maternity leave in a society where you can't even work as anything but a housewife without being stoned to death.

Nice I love taquitos

Why do women need free abortions and maternity leave?

lol forget this shit
>SNAPCHAT D.ᑕOᗰ

Linda Sarsour is good for us. She's really causing mass feminist purity spiraling.

Maternity leave from the job she isn't allowed to have?? Wow, that's brilliant!!

And Linda Sarsour is a fucking cunt.

just ten weeks? nice brag.

What's wrong with that you degenerate

this

ooh, don't have that flag yet

TIL women in Saudi Arabia are still treated as property, inferior, and incapable.

ot

Lmao claiming women in Saudi Arabia are allowed to have jobs, when we all know their only job is spitting out ISIS babies

What is she trying to say? That it's not something to worry about? Fuckin hell

i am a Muslim immigrant from Syria..let me just say she does not know Islam..we hare her

>women in Saudi Arabia are allowed to work
Come on, Linda. You're gonna have to try harder than that.

she's on your side moron. she makes you look good while you get to rape and murder as much as you want.

This x 6,000,000.

Reminder that almost all saudi women don't have jobs anyway.

wtf i HATE islam now

Saudi is a welfare state that wants its people to breed.

Saudi women can't think or do anything for themselves. They do not have rights.

>Saudi women can't think or do anything for themselves. They do not have rights.
WHITE SHARIA NOW

She cares more about free stuff than freedom. And what % of Saudi women is that even good for, since I don't imagine many of them have jobs.

Two years paid maternity in Bulgaria. And women can drive.

Women only get maternity leave there because it's assumed they are weak and stupid and incapable. Our feminists do not get to call us patriarchal sexists for holding a door then call 10 weeks of paid maternity anything but a macro-aggression.

We should really just wipe out Saudi and the non-Iran gulf states desu

So basically you can treat women like shit as long as you're throwing at least 10 weeks worth of money at them.

Everybody knows that.

The Saudi regime does that to prevent rebellions. Bread and circuses.

>All five working women now get leave

In a marriage the man is in charge of all finances even hers, so technically it's an extra paycheck for the husband to put up with a fucking screaming crying baby and not kill it or the wife

this

If you could make a deal with bimbos with the terms being they are no longer allowed to drive but when they get pregnant they receive 10 weeks of paid maternity leave...would you do it?

Any religion that allows women to work is pretty shit IMO.

It's not like they work in the first place
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/02/10/Women-constitute-13-of-Saudi-workforce-stats-agency.html

Women there work in the gender segregated services (nurses, teachers, retail shops for women). Not every worker is a male, and the men there prefer not to have their women serviced by other men. So yes, it does positively affect them.

Just another reason to keep it out of the west. It can't help us with our stupid bitch problem.

So that only applies to the 7 women there allowed to work?

how impressive