WHAT THE FUCK CANADA EXPLAIN YOURSELF

WHAT THE FUCK CANADA EXPLAIN YOURSELF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJXNdudcJrs
youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf is this shit? Source? I passed a thread earlier of some french youtuber who posted this video saying he's exposing these guys as pedophiles or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

Superstar Lactatia

I hope some Jihadi gets her, her parents and that fucking reporter one day.

>Montrael
>Toronto
>Vancouver
>Not places of degeneracy

>lactate
>lactatia
>superstar
>8

i loved her topless grave yard dance in Return of the Living Dead

This is some seriously disturbing shit OP. Why are they doing this?

This shit doesn't happen in Montreal.

>father is a bald creep wearing a Mastodon shirt
>has obviously fucked this poor emaciated boy
excuse me, I have a shit ton of shirts and records to burn

Can't unsee

>her

USA please just nuke Canada, do a favour to this world and nuke them

Oh so its okay for people to lead that boy on a road of sexuality focused endeavors and basically make him into a figure head for a movement based completely on sexuality but if I fuck him I'm in the wrong

You can tell from miles away the dad is having more than fun about this drag shit.

This is literally in Montreal though

Texas please.

Xir is pretty cute

The day of the rake will come one day sooner now

It's called Lactatia because it's going to be lactating soon

That kid seems to be enjoying himself so I don't really care

I don't care either if his parents influenced him because Christians, Muslims etc. force their beliefs on their kids and chop their dicks up and shit anyway and no one seems to mind that

Why does Sup Forums focus on the least important issues affecting our world?

This english speaking faggot is literally from Montreal

just like my japaneses drawings

are you talking about boy milk? user, i have news for you

Idk sexualizing kids is kind of fucked regardless. You think an 8 year old knows if he likes dick or gash yet?

I thought that too. The kid is no doubt being diddled and used as an ibject for the parents wishes and desires.

Parents are basically using the child for their enjoyment rather than letting the child live, but the child is too confused to make proper decisions now.

Well, that fuckin kids broken. Its parents are going to have a great time consoling it every fucking night when it gets older because its miserable. How long until the parents stop believing their own bullshit pep-talk of "You just need to be strong and be yourself. Theres no point in caring what other people thing."? Im guessing by 12, the parents are drained and mentally check out and stop giving a fuck, and by 14 this kid kills itself. In a perfect world, the parents would then be rotting in prison.

Comments and like bar off...

Cananda will be a white minority country in less than 20 years, who cares about them anymore? They are lost.

what does the bald guy tell you, only by the look of his eye

:(

What the fuck. This kind of shit makes me want to kill myself. The (( gay community )) has totally fucked up generations of homosexuals. Promiscuity, drugs, hedonism, degeneracy.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PARENTS?
> WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PARENTS?

Post more

>WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PARENTS?
Standing behind him in the video. The mom is the fat bitch and the dad is fag that keeps looking at the kid like wants to fuck him or something.

You don't need to nuke all of Canada. Just the greater Toronto area. That should get nuked, and nuked hard.

Total nuclear saturation bombing. Overlapping blast-waves. If after all is done the bedrock is not glowing an angry red, do it all over again. Think outdoor atomic autoclave.

Kind of gross that it's a boy, however I'd still eat it's ass out.

>comments are off

>father is a bald creep
>what does the bald guy tell you, only by the look of his eye

Corruption of Children is the next step after homosexual behavior was made mainstream.

(((They))) are pushing their agenda as schedule, but it cant last forever it will collapse or one day enough people will rise up against it

8 year olds dude...

No joking here, I've seen those eyes before on irl pedophiles.
I'ts uncanny.

This kids parents should be fucking drawn and quartered

Why are they always fucking 8. I think this has something to do with this pedogate crap. Is 8 the best age for these sick fuckers?

kek

Vogueing isn't gay. I'm a diehard White Nationalist and I go to vogue offs all the time. That shit is art man

Children's burlesque, Canada is fucked.

Punishment awaits this kind of degeneracy.

the moms jacket has a swastika being thrown in the trash. I want one with a picture of a tranny being thrown in the trash.

Kid if you read this, forget this things and go to school, go play soccer, go be a normal and health kid

This world shall be purged

It's called progress you intolerant xenophobic bigot

Meanwhile in Russia - our ((liberals)) tell us degenerate West is a myth, we should not afraid to allow gay parades and embrace diversity, it's not like perverts will ask for anything more that that ever.

I knew one gay guy. He was a happy and balanced human being. Everyone was ok with his sexuality. Then he joined the local (( gay community )). His personality was turned inside out. He started to act super gay in front of everyone and used to jokingly touch other classmates. He often spoke innuendos. Sometimes he unsolicitedly told us about his hook ups.

How would Russian police react to that kid being on the streets?

left of the cleftal horizon

>unleafed Canada

>WHAT THE FUCK CANADA EXPLAIN YOURSELF

The fact that this kid is normalised to this already is pretty fucking sad.
He will just continue this fag cycle.

This is funny as fuck, desu.

soccer is gay here

YAAAAAAAAAAAS SLAY, THE SHADE OF IT ALL! YO WERK GURL, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE T, QWEEN!

Do you think he has any idea of the ramifications that will arise from his actions? Do you think he cares?

>0:19 -0:23
The bald guy is literally lusting that kid, sick.

Jesus don't say that, it's all he has.

Wow, that's pretty fucked up. I feel bad for that kid.

Take him into custody and arrest any adults near him. That is if they knew it was a boy and not a girl. I guess, we don't have this shit here, they may just think it's a movie set.

If I was allowed to legally criticize this I would say that this person has a mental health condition probably encouraged and/or developed by their parents.

I would say this child needs new parents and needs to seek psychiatric services.

However since I am in Canada and do not have freedom of speech I would be compelled to say this is a beautiful little girl whom you should give your full support to.

This kind of shit is the best divide and conquer tactic. Spread it and watch our enemies infight until the disagreeing join us

15 years ago, child protection services would have taken him away.

y

App of them must be slaughtered.

> be that kid
> 12 years later
> trying to get over my abusive past
> my videos had gone viral
> I will never forget
> people will always remember me as a drag queen

His parents are ruining his whole life. The Phantom Menace kid went crazy because everyone hated the movie. I don't know how he's going to react.

>I feel bad
That will save him. Good on you, leaf.

We don't have this where I live either. But it would be disturbing to see it IRL, it's sick enough on a webm.
Please tell me they still take pedo to a dark room and give them a bullet in the back of the neck. Like that Citizen X guy.

That guy is a pedophile. Got it bad for his wifes 'son'

Leafs need to be raked

Is that a fucking boy?!

>be that kid
>have an anus so loose you could sit on a baseball and it would just disappear
>worried about a video of you becoming embarrassing
There are bigger issues 2bh

Once you realize it was from Canada, that should've told you everything you need to know.

Yes, either way it is still sick.

>what are you talking about goy? legalizing gay marriage won't affect your children at all! don't be ridiculous!
>gays won't spread their culture onto them

Yes. No.

Today, child protection services takes away normal kids and gives them to gays

Things like this make me believe God is real. Because if the Devil exists then God also must exist.

And this kind of batshit insane sick degeneracy can only be the work of Satanists. We will prevail in the end.

This world will be cleansed by nuclear fire. The collapse of civilization is near.

Now I believe.
Forgive me God.
I will pray and stay strong.

"The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up"
-- Rev 8:7

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJXNdudcJrs

>woman on the left

She's the one who pushed pic related onto the children regardless, isn't she?

We stopped doing this stuff in 1996 after joining council of Europe.

This is real but Pizzagate isn't? C'mon.

>click a related video
>watch this one
youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M
>look at the thumbnails of all related videos
How could Youtube leave this shit but takes down leaked movies/songs right after being uploaded? Youtube algorithm is pretty shitty if you ask me.

Belgium already has
>Niggers
>Kikes
>Mudslimes
>Terrorist attacks
>Welfare pieces of shit
>All of the above (Walloons)
>Etc

Should this also enter my society, then please.
Just kill me, nothing worth fighting for here anymore...

Yep. Mr. Levin got 3 years only

>tfw I compiled that image

>WHAT THE FUCK CANADA EXPLAIN YOURSELF

Multicultural enrichment?
Comrade Trudeau has brought Canada the multicultural bolshevist utopia.

>>tfw I compiled that image
Yes, and I think I told you I was the one who capped the article screengrab before, too.

The guy has spent his entire life in a bubble, insulated from any fear or consequences. Never had to worry about making ends meet, never had to worry about his future. Had his entire life laid out for him simply due to his father's name.

The entire country is just a toybox for him. The people's lives are just toys to play with. Canada is his entertainment.

I hate hate hate hate HATE liberals. The table cannot be flipped over fast enough.

The LGBT is an absolute cancer to society.

I reported it for child abuse.

Man has clearly fucked that child in more ways than 2

Oh what's up user, glad to see you're still on the ball on this topic