What did Joe Rogan mean by this?

What did Joe Rogan mean by this?

Fucking hell! Madman

Thats a nice drawing. I dont care what any of you kikes say.

That's a dope drawing! props to artist!

Our ideas are going mainstream. Anyone who attacks this is either an imbecile or a shill.

Just don't moderate our ideas let them have their maymays and frogs while we push the Overton Window even further

Part of me really dislikes the Kekistan crowd, because plebbit, t_d, etc. But then I realize that they're carrying around a modified Nazi flag at mainstream political rallies. Feels good man.

Truly brave post

These. Kek is not for us anymore, but the normies will hopefully catch on and become redpilled.

I understand. But you must realize you're going to have to live in a normie civilization filled with dumb people anyway. It is preferable that said dumb people absorb your ideas than destructive leftist ideas.

Tiny Pepe in my hand
Teeny Kek is too grand
Are (you) happy? Feeling sad?
Wojak here thinks your bad
So he glares and stares at me
Now it's time for us to REEEEEEEE

Checked. Guess you're right.

POTTERY

obvious photocopy

I'm sorry I love JBP too ( though he is not my father-figure like some people claim he is to them)
but Joe rogaine has lost almost any modicum of respect I had for him.
He claims to be centrist, and neutral in the election, but he has been badly TRIGGERED that Hillary lost, and he has made at least a few questionable statements about trump.
Like another user said recently, Joe rogaine is just a liberal who likes guns. That is all that separates him from the rest of Hollywood.
I'm sure he will still suck up to JBP or McInnes or crowder, but his true colors come out when his lefties comic buddies show up.

... the mental world is created by the electromagnetic interaction of synapses and brainweaves is created by the electrogravitic structure of the universe is created by the n-dimensional topography of space is created by the relative energies and interactions of particle-waves is created by the probability density of reality-waves is created by the symbolic structure of reality is created by ...

At least he gives Peterson a voice. How many other liberals would allow Peterson to come on and give an educational lecture for 3 hours?

none to the power of TRIGGERED

He is still the smartest idiot i know.

Yeah, guess you got me there. Rogaine has made it clear lately where his political affiliations truly lie though, and I can't stomach it. He reaches a lot of people, and when he spouts dumb shit like "this admin. is anti-science! We needed that Paris Accord!" He probably convinces a lot of the herd-mentality fans he has

My sides

>knows about the secret government but can't see they hate trump

i hope he's faking it so his family isn't murdered. otherwise he's just a retarded poser.

joe rogan is for low iq retards. i know fat anti-white beaners who voted hillary who listen to it here and there because of the mma dude bro poser shtick. but really joe rogan is a fucking moron lol. talk about sick jews in pedowood or gtfo already joe rogan fuck man poser.

kek is dead anyway

sargon slayed the frog

I'm going to blatantly repost my thoughts from a thread earlier this morning.

>checked and keked

Agreed, joe is for low information "know if alls", a group of spineless contrarians who only care about dude weed

you are hater who will never go far in life and blame everything on the jews, niggers whatever.
There is a lot of your kind on here. Its like a safespace for you stormfags and your views never get challenged, so you feel like you are in the right.
But Im 100% sure you are a loser in RL.

Couldn't agree more.

Let us worry about pulling the conversation as far right as possible. We just need them to help tug a little. They do talk about PC bullshit and none white immigration so they have a use for sure

Joe Rogan got Kekpilled, he's part of elite now, nobody will be able to stop his supreme debating skills now. He's just stepping on the side of ultimate victory, he had to, Pepe is the god of internet and beyond. You are either with Pepe or you are a loser.

back 2 leddit achmed

What the he'll did you think classical artists did? Not use live models? Why do you think painting and drawing went into decline? Because photography could do what most people wanted from painting and drawing better and easier. No one cares about your method. The end result matters most.

hello newfriend :^)

Canadians are the pinnacle of the modern pro-Western thought

found another by selwyn

Wow I never thought about it like that. Even my 45 yr old father knows about Kekistan and he's not on any social media platform. He watches the rallies once segments are posted to Jewtube

Bottoms up !!

This is pretty good, I'll save it and spread it around

We fished Kek out of the depths and handed him to the world.

said no one ever

SLAY

>imbecile or a shill

Those two definitions have a union.
Pic related.

It was the SJWs and their Atheism+ that destroyed internet athiests.

Pepe looks like a behelit

Excellent point.
I've had some trouble convincing people that the massive normie influx isn't a bad thing, for this reason in particular.
We've reached the point to where viewing this movement as a tiny underground clique is no longer beneficial. The clique existed to form the idea, now it needs to propagate.
Normies have been delivered for all the hard work that was done. Now it's time to turn them loose.

This is true, I don't understand why people rewatched his talk with Peterson multiple times when is lectures are freely available and don't have Joe dragging down the conversation

I like the pepe head, it looks nice with shadows.

>imbecile or a shill.

Same fucking thing kek. The sad thing is our lower I.Q posters have fallen for the shit and lash out like babies when they see this shit. Makes me think of a speech I heard about Skinheads being useful but like niggers in the sense they are dumb and quick to anger with not much thought.

Feels like we have some of those here. Glad they agree with us but acting like a baby over normies buying into your propaganda is the most retarded shit I've ever seen.

daily reminder that 5'3" manlet joe rogan made his money with girls gone wild exploiting drunk dumb girls. now that he has daughters he's conveniently a feminist ally.

>We've reached the point to where viewing this movement as a tiny underground clique is no longer beneficial.
It's hilarious when shills or idiots come in and say "women and normies destroyed video game culture, therefore we don't want these ideas going mainstream."
Going mainstream was the entire point.
Sure there are hobbies that are more fun before going mainstream, but what good is a political idea that isn't mainstream?
>The clique existed to form the idea, now it needs to propagate.
It's like we've been incubating an egg very carefully at just the right temperature for a long time and it's finally hatched. We've recently reached a sort of critical mass. Right-wing youtubers are getting extremely popular and mainstream, and with all this, even women are starting to notice that the right is a gold mine of social capital. Now that we have provided a mature social hierarchy, women have a ladder they can climb.
>Now it's time to turn them loose.
They still need guidance.
The left has a system of social capital based on oppression points. Their celebrities are the ones who have the most oppression points.
There needs to be a sense that the more masculine, self-disciplined, and right-wing you are, the more social capital you have.
We can help this along by giving fit and well-spoken people attention, and by giving all sorts of attention to women who announce pregnancy and stuff like that.