Why does Ben Garrison insist on drawing super masculine/sexulized caricatures of Trump?

Why does Ben Garrison insist on drawing super masculine/sexulized caricatures of Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/draft-at-least-nine-deep-state-leaks-to-far-left-msm-outlets-related-to-james-comey/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We can't help it if you find this cartoons sexy. Faggot.

that's how fake news work

If anything they're underplayed

>what is a visual metaphor
sage

>political cartoons

how embarrassing

Instead of asking why he does, ask yourself why YOU DO NOT

>Why does Ben Garrison insist on drawing super masculine/sexulized caricatures of Trump?

Because he is a homosexual.

?

Does he really need to label absolutely everything? For fuck sake he's been doing this for years and still can't plan or draw clearly.

Wheres the original?

Fuck off kike

Clean your room.

Because he's a flaming faggot, like most trumpcucks. Most self-respecting men don't worship at the feet of other men.

Because that's how he sees him.

>why do we portray our leaders as strong
What did he mean by this?

He can't be stopped

/k/ would be pretty mad at that pic.

Because it reflects reality

Deep subconscious desire of orange cock

what the fuck is that weapon

THis

>visual metaphor
If he understood those he wouldn't need to caption his cartoons.

man Ben keeps delivering time and time again.

Because Trump supporters live in a fantasy world in which only others are delucional about everything, not they themself.

Because Countries have always been a "her", and referred to in the feminine. America needs a father figure before everything becomes feminized for worse.

He's a big guy.

In his defense this comic did a better job than usual with labels, he didn't use any unnecessarily other than maybe the one that said USA on the eagle.

M60PG

>Being such a huge faggot that you think that drawing is super masculine/sexualized
Son, there is nothing wrong with being a flaming homo in 2017. Just don't shove your degeneracy on others.

doesn't make it less homoerotic. his comics are a step away from the village people

Checked, because it looks fucking cool

and?

Not bad, you should have put a caption next to the big Islam text that says "Islam."

You've got a bizarre world view my fellow Kekistani

Why do you insist on making a completely new thread based on a comment that got 3 (you)s in the perfectly good old thread?

Because Trump is a fucking man. A real man. Something that civilizations across the globe are in desperate need of. It's a shame that you don't even recognize it.

This

gay

Kiss the ring

Those old Marlboro ads belong in the Smithsonian

where's the Zyklon Ben version?

Perception is reality, captain cuck

True. Humpimg tons of broads, making billions, being a tv celebrity, driving the corporate media to insanity, winning the presidency and shoveling shit down the throats of the insane left.

>Because Countries have always been a "her", and referred to in the feminine.
What about the Fatherland?
I'm sure there are other examples, anybody?

>buff guy in a normal outfit
>wow this is gay!!!!!

He's an artist, not a photographer.
Stop jerking off to cartoons you homo.

"Father Russia," "Gentleman Liberty," "Leaf the Eunuch" etc.

>serious lack of camel toe
Disappointing

Ben Garrison's comics are always really faggy and unaware. I assumed that they're only posted here ironically

Really?
Obama has an Obama Campaign symbol.
Hillary has a Hillary Campaign symbol.
CNN has two sub-titles.
I'm also kind of lost on the point here.
If the human cheeto is "fixin' the leaks", and one leak is marked "Russia!", does that mean he's covering up the Russian angle by preventing someone from telling the public the truth?
How were Obama, Hillary and Lynch leakers?
And the Obama "spying" label? Is Ben saying Obama leaked info about spying on Trump?

>sexulized
what

Look, Trump wouldn't be my first choice for president either. But he is a man. Unlike you whiny faggots.

>"Leaf the Eunuch"

>a lynch around Lynch's neck
kek

You should label the labels,too

>
Underrated

At Least 9 of 38 Deep State ‘Leaks’ to Media Outlets Are Linked or Related to James Comey

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/draft-at-least-nine-deep-state-leaks-to-far-left-msm-outlets-related-to-james-comey/

kek

>TRUMP BTFO MSM COMEY OBAMA HILLARY ISIS DEEP STATE FBI CIA NSA
>Jews? They're not in power though.
Every Ben comic.

The real question is when we get to find out what Torampu's stand is.

>>serious lack of buldge
fixed it for you

you know

Can someone post the original?

Anything for digits

nice digits, but that's not the original. Zyklon Ben is more clever than this. this doesn't even make sense

He covered up all the leaky Jews and Jewed up Trump. Sad!

Because he's a hack.

LOL imagine being that gullible.

Because he's a textbook cuck
Does nothing for this country but draw doodles

Because it's alright to be an art major as long as you're a faggot for Trump

because he exudes that energy. get gud at perception stupid fucking faggot.

>implying all jews bet on the same horses
4pol

Because daddy is handsome :3

I don't know Kiara, is she any good?

he's a talentless cartoonist and is gay for trump.

>this kills the

>having to label everything including "grass" and "bikelock"
tells you how stupid he thinks his readers are.

If it was virtually any other republican in that pic, you'd all be crying about jews

Has goy transcended the 2-party political bubble?

Because his fans are really stupid, and he does not have the talent to convey his views without lots and lots of explanatory text that basically says "THIS THING BAD. YOU BE MAD AT THIS THING HERE."

so that faggots like you have something to masturbate to

That's a Sup Forums edit you retard

What is that puddle underneath the young communist? Is it urine? gas? I can't tell because you left off the label.

The New World Order started in 1972. All executives are Jewish reptillians. Trust no one, not even yourself.

Made this a few days ago

Well, personally I love the Jews, I mean they literally have higher IQs than white people

Would you sell it? I'd seriously buy it

Nice man, get it coloured and send it to the white house

>implying jews aren't white

polish it and attach it to the back of your car .. will make a nice emblem .. will get stolen though for sure ..

I honestly don't even notice Trump to be honest, I just try to look for the subtle redpills he drops sometimes

I'm getting trained in on using a plasma table at my work in a few weeks. I'll burn a whole sheet of these bad boys and create a post when i have a few dozen of them available. Fair price for my fellow user's.

Haha that's a bad ass idea, i think i'll actually do that.

>super masculine/sexulized caricatures of Trump?
How else would you picture the God Emperor of Mankind? If anything, Garrison is downplaying Trump's divine power.

That's how political caricatures work. You draw your views on the subject as polarized as possible.

Sup Forums is so full of plebbitors nowadays that I can't tell whether you're overdosing on irony or if you're actually retarded.

Belt fed RPG

10/10