Can I get a quick rundown of the DUP? Reddit says their a terrorist Christian fundamentalist party is that true?

Can I get a quick rundown of the DUP? Reddit says their a terrorist Christian fundamentalist party is that true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4

Fucking hell this timeline is dank as fuck

WTF IS THE DUP?????

QUICK RUNDOWN PLZ

he was based as fuck

Go back there

They are same as radical muslims...

>Reddit says
Stay there please we don't need your kind here

holy dude, a christian terrorist thats horrible.

Dont forget about all the muslims that have partys all terrorist, we all love that right?

We need strong knights time to get some trains

>Reddit says their a terrorist Christian fundamentalist party
I love them already folks!!!

Pls can a bong give us a rundown. No paddies pls.

Bumb

Bumb brrruuump

Come on buump

Bumb bump

Bbbbbump

Pls react

Bumb

Stop the spam kut hoer

wtf i love the dup now

Bumb ing

Neen
Ik wil verdomme weten wat het is

I fucking like that dude!

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts

Manifesto:
>To reduce the rate of Corporation Tax to at least 12.5%;

>To freeze then cut or abolish the TV licence and reform the BBC;

>To cut the VAT rate for tourism businesses;

>To introduce a Trade Accelerator Plan including an enhanced range of initiatives to help support both new and existing exporters to explore new markets;

>To abolish Air Passenger Duty;

>To establish low tax, deregulated Freeports in economically underdeveloped parts of the UK

>To reduce the number of Government Departments and reduce the number of Special Advisors

>To introduce a Civil Service Voluntary Exit Scheme yielding annual savings of approximately £100 million;

>To create new trade, investment and innovation hubs in key global markets;

>To introduce alternative models of public sector service delivery such as increasing the use of social enterprises.

They're definitely socially conservative and nationalist. Love the UK with all their hearts. Used to have ties with terrorist organisations that killed IRA members and Catholics during the troubles. Ties have been cut. They're definitely very protestant too, but most of them aren't fundamentalists, just a few.

t. Paddyproxy

Rundown please. Are they /ourguys/?

And on immigration ?

Post Paisley memes

I think so actually. But the bongs must give us more info

Yes. They most certainly are.

I don't like theresa may, but i loath jeremy corbyn.
I think i have more in common with the dup than conservatives desu

They are the NI version of the BNP

>reddit told me
you have to go back

> cut taxes
music for ears

come home proud loyalist

Thats pretty based tbqh familia

DUPin' mental

Well shit. The Funding Fathers were Protestant "terrorists" as well.

this was Corbyn's plan all along.
This is 5 dimensional intergalactic Monopoly at this point

Will want to ban websites along with the Torys

Enjoy posting on Sup Forums while you can fellow Brits

This is EXACTLY what varg was talking about when he said Christianity is anti European. Now we've got a northern Irish Protestant Christian extremist in government who hates Republic of Ireland Catholics, CHRISTIANITY DIVIDES EUROPEANS why are you celebrating this man? Why are you supporting Christianity? Stop it

I read a study that reckons up to like 70% of "Irish" Americans were in-fact related to ulster scots aka Northern Irish and not taigs.

As someone who lives here and has dealt with DUP members, they are all a bunch of backwards cunts.

>most are 70 years old and above

>responsible for gay marriage ban, abortion ban(even rape babies), gay people can't give blood etc.

>Young earth creationists

>Ties with, members part of etc, Loyalist Paramilitaries, targeting civilians, using fear as a tool to get their votes and money.

>Their Leader looks like Paul Merton, and is behind a £500m scandal that the taxpayer will cover.

>Funds campaigns with Saudi donations, and money earned via the numerous Loyalist Death Squads they're affiliated with, i'm not talking in the 70s and 80s, their ties to terrorist groups is ongoing.

They will lie, cheat, and steal to get their ways, their voters are all inbred cunts with subscriptions to The Sun and Daily Mail, all they do is drink Bucky and burn flegs and complain about their kulture.

So yeah, they are a christian fundamentalist cult with ties to terrorism, suits Theresa May perfectly

You guys are going to like like mongs pretty soon.

Especially if you only voted labour because of what the (((independent))) told you.

varg is a faggot

>Ties with, members part of etc, Loyalist Paramilitaries, targeting civilians, using fear as a tool to get their votes and money.
>responsible for gay marriage ban, abortion ban(even rape babies), gay people can't give blood etc.
>most are 70 years old and above

are these meant to be bad things?

Northern Ireland doesn't have any, so they probs wouldn't bring it up

Sounds like /your guys/

they want it lower

1. Kill the taigs
2. Gas the foriegners

Find another study, the mass migration during/after the Famine was a direct result of Ulster-Scots exporting goods to England, the Natives were left with nothing even though there was plenty of food, so they left, or died.

You already know this of course.

wat

Natives moved north lad

Fuckin` based lads

You'll see yourself when were still posting on Sup Forums by the end of the year.

back to pleddit faggot

Only the ones that wanted the superior Tayto

they still thought it important enough to make it a part of their manifesto

>The DUP sees no value in the attempts by some to keep re-running the referendum. Instead, we want to get on with the work to make it a success; to write our own laws; to deliver on the vision of a Global UK with new free trade deals; to control immigration; to deliver policies for farming and fishing shaped to our needs; to lift the burden of unnecessary regulation.

They're the political arm of a paramilitary unit that believes Ireland belongs to the British.

On the face of it they're non-degenerate, racist murderers that believe in the Red Hand of Ulster first and the Union Jack seond.

If you want more info on this entire shitshow go read about a famous Dutchman called William of Orange.

I'm starting to Love these folks

only if you go back to the 1600s where your beliefs belong

Just like Sinn Fein then?

i wish i could new friend

I don't know how non-degenerate Sinn Fein are.

I dont understand this system at all. I finally got it through my burgerbrain what a hung parliament was, but then i read that May just "made a new government". What the fuck does that mean?! HOW DOES THIS FUCKING SYSTEM WORK?!

So are they for ending non-white immigration into the UK though, that's what I care about.

>when momentum shills get lost from reddit and can't find their way back

you're going to love it here, this aint no liberal hugbox kek

So are they for ending non-white immigration into the UK though? That's what I care about.

>t. Anti European christcuck

Nah, just an ex-shinner, not cool enough to be whatever you think I am

They dislike non whites so who knows, if not UK then they will for NI.

>William of Orange.
Good Ole Billy. He was a great guy. Setlling based calvinist in papist country and starting the parliamentary System in the newly made uk

Yeah that was a white pill, I saw that. But what about their opposition to a 'hard' Brexit though? Does that spell bad news for restricting non-white immigration?

>Sinn Fein
Somewhat debased. Pedo smack lords.

That may be the case but you are still supporting two parties that want to regulate and limit the internet. While posting on here of all places

Good old Ulstermen.

The modern DUP isn't that bad, but they are a bit of a bunch of kooks. Sup Forums getting over excited over who they used to be.
Anyone with half a mind can see why this is still very good for labour.
Copy pasted for relevance.
>Gone from a 40 point minimum loss to a 29 seat gain in 3 weeks.
>No blank check for may.
>Proper opposition to May's madness.
>DUP needs soft Brexit.
>May finishing the job of destroying the tories.

The DUP take the Tory Majority to 2 IF they all vote for Tory bills. They can tank ANYTHING controversial the tories plan unless they get their blow jobs. Not to mention her own back bench rebels will need to be appeased constantly.
It's a terrible position to be in, and Corbyn is lucky she is this insane desu.

Lurk a bit more my faggot
The plight we're in is because of exactly your kind of mindset

This is all true, fuck the DUP

if they find out what it is they will probably be against it

damn amerifags don't know British politics
well say hello to a Arlene Foster joint with Theresa total domination for 5 years.

Correction, this is all true, dup ftw

Plight? it's not my plight.

I can have all the benefits of british citizenship while still retaining all the benefits of being an EU and Irish Citizen. The only thing that could make this more entertaining is when Willie Frazer gets involved.

The DUP are a laughing stock here, and now they have the spotlight.

a Tim Burton production

>EU and Irish Citizen.
>Irish
Now it makes sense

Are you sure it does? do you need more time?

>>>DUP needs soft Brexit.
I thought their demands for the coalition was a hard Brexit.

> Used to have ties with terrorist organisations that killed IRA members and Catholics during the troubles

Juusst when I was starting to like them.

The best time line.

>t. momentum

They campaigned on soft brexit. Northern Irish electorate voted to remain.
They want soft borders to maintain trade with the republic.

He's a nigger

So what is the strategy/stance of the gov moving forward? Remain in the single market but harder stance on immigration?

Could be worse I guess.

>DUP demands soft Brexit.
>Conservative back benchers demand hard brexit.
What they get is no brexit due to impossible concessions demanded by all sides.
It sucks if you wanted out hard and fast, our negotiations will be a joke.
She really should resign.