Polish qts celebrate Holy, pissing off war reenactors

This happened in Warsaw.
One of the comments read: "Most of the anger goes to City Council (for letting this happen) and those Poles that were enjoing this party (especially polish women...it fuckes me up seeing white girls drull on darker boys) while other Poles paid respects to our heroes..."

youtube.com/watch?v=DFoWiahIFqs&t=4s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hxy8BZGQ5Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=ygk0OcgS35c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slavic women being degenerate as usual

>women being degenerate as usual
FTFY

OMG STOP HAVING FUN!

I don't support this but damm they look more beautiful in colors.

Even if a country is relatively redpilled the woman will always try to destroy it.

Im not sure what the problem is. I don't know what the complaint is . What is this and why is it bad?

except for the filthy colours, such as brown and black...

They could have waited for the war reenactors to finish at least

No problem as far as I am concerned. It just pissed off some rightwing poles because it was right next to a war reenactment parade.
I think its cool.

The city square was supposed to be used for some polish version of 'Memorial Day" here in the US, where we pay respect to our soldiers both alive and dead. Supposed to a a solemn, respectful occasion.

But it seems someone in the city-government also allowed some middle eastern party promoter to allow dune-coon and nigger beats rave ON THE SAME DAY & IN THE SAME CITY SQUARE.
It would be like if the MAyor of Washington DC allowed someone to throw a rave in the field right next to Arlington National Cemetery on Memorial Day.

i thought there were no niggers in poland

Are you fucking retarded?
Some shitskin immigrants chimp out near Katyn memorial.

So bash the cunts' faces. Polish police should allow it.

What are the girls reenacting?

This, I guess.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hxy8BZGQ5Jo

Any actual pole wants to comment? Did you hear about this? Was it even a news?

Ah... girl on the right looks just like my ex. It's okay. Goin my own way over here. Totally happy guys.

No, I did not hear about this and no, it was not even a news. Only far-right sites covered this.
We have 5-6k students from India, so that explains one thing.
But the real problem here is that this was political, not social problem - the president of the city must agree on such events and this dumb lefty bitch made it on purpose, she hates nationalists and such. Thankfully she is done and the next president will be based

I am fucking mad right now

Every year on Holi I hide inside my house while all the psychos sperge out. It was fun as child but these people take it too far and use the colors to hide their degeneracy.

it wasn't on the news
it's just some normies that went there because "it's so colorful", most of them didn't even know it's a celebration of some Holy, they only wanted to take selfies for their instagrams
I even saw posters for that party last year, nothing multi-kulti, basically fireworks-tier

looks like some fucking hindu indian bs

Its really big in the US too. Especially in Utah.
youtube.com/watch?v=ygk0OcgS35c