Brit/pol/ - Teacakes & Anime Edition

belfastlive.co.uk/news/dup-distances-itself-sammy-wilson-10969678

The DUP has distanced itself from remarks made by MLA Sammy Wilson off camera while being interviewed for BBC Spotlight.

Mr Wilson was talking to a member of the public, who said, 'Get the ethnics out', to which the East Antrim MP appeared to reply, 'You are absolutely right you know'.

>PM May promises to provide certainty
bbc.co.uk/news/live/election-2017-40171454

>May to form 'government of certainty' with DUP backing
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40219030

>Job centre knifeman takes workers hostage in Newcastle
news.sky.com/story/knifeman-takes-hostages-at-job-centre-in-newcastle-10909406

>The SNP's Westminster leader Angus Robertson lost his seat in Moray
>Nick Clegg lost his Sheffield Hallam seat to the Labour Party
>Former SNP leader and former first minister of Scotland Alex Salmond was unseated in Gordon by the Conservatives
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40215512

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WiseBikes/status/872878900585660416
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/nickeardleybbc/status/873242291305156610
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1922_Committee
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DEFEND THIS

Lad, can you stop doing anime editions please?

>UKIP are ded

F

how to lose 80% of your votes in 1 easy step

GAS THE TAIGS

I'm glad the DUP are there to keep the ((Tories)) in place

Stop making new threads cunt

Man I haven't had a teacake in time

What time do the results for the last seat come in?

reminder that the tories had a majority and pissed it away for no reason

Asked in one of the sub thread.

Do you think the PIRA/CIRA/RIRA is going to freak out and take up arms again with the DUP in power?

just drop it ffs that thread is dead

>no reason

>it was all a plan to use the DUP to shift the party to the right
128D Chess.

NO, DEFEND THIS!!11

Makes me wonder. If Nige does come back and runs for the next election, he's going to be taking votes back from Labour isn't he?

>aliased text
how

I just hope now that they have less power less of their manifesto goals can be accomplished. Is that how it works? Or am I being thick.

Start buying guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

>Right.
What he did mean by this?

Yup, they are proper shit.
At least all the Brexit stuff will no longer be bounced around in the lords/voted down in parliament because it was an "extreme version of Brexit which nobody voted for".

Who will be leader of ukip now?

Does anyone else deliberately type like a retard on social media for fear of alienating your friends if you type with proper grammar and linguistics?

This is our future.

the lady at the chinese is a qt milf. i'd marry her, she's probably old enough to be my mum

i want a chinese wife

bump

FOR GOD!

post slags

The reason was simple
Their globalist masters dont want to stop immigration, and cant delay Brexit 3 years

So they forced one 3 years early hoping either for Labour win or what we have now, then they can push for full freedom of movement

all t fuggin time

>Labour have lost the election as badly as Gordon brown in 2010. But they're treating it like a win.
>Conservatives have won he largest share of the vote since Thatcher.

Just think what would have happened if the conservatives had fielded a competent candidate.

TORIES LOST KENSINGTON!!!

LABOUR WON 2 COUNTS

it would be a bit ridiculous if tories win the 3rd count and then become the MP

Most Tories are Remoaners, allying with fucking DUP was a mistake. Actually allying with LibDems and cancelling Brexit would being a more stable government than what they did instead. See you in two weeks.

if i posted ur mum, you'd get doxxed mate.

g-good evening senpais...

I've got a bad feeling about the EU negotiations.

I reckon the EU will just go "Pay us 100 Billion, stay in single market and customs union, take it or leave it"

LITERALLYWHOKIP?

URIP?

JUSTKIP?

MUDKIP?

Leave anime to me

Bongs, I don't understand something.

What is the difference between a minority government and a coalition government?

I know Cameron had a coalition with the LD in 2010, but May is forming a minority government with DUP now.

I don't understand the difference.

What is the DUP's stance on anime?

MUDFLIP?

>tfw far-right wing Catholic
>I like the DUP but they hate me

IIRC it was actually 57 - 43% in favour of Brexit for conservatives

the number of those who are part of 'Continuity Remain' (i.e want a new referendum) is even smaller, something like 23% of the general population.

What if we say "Or what"?

>mfw Crumpet is a better poster than me

Is anime illegal in the UK? Asking for a friend

easter

"Or what" is we leave on WTO terms, which will cause all kinds of autistic screeching in parliament and will bring down the government.

your waifu is SHIT

Threads are starting to get comfier after the madness of last night.

Simple.

Coalition government is that two or more parties join in running the country. So for example, party B might run education or something.

Minority government is that one party rules, but has other parties that agree to support them in motions of no confidence and on budget bills so there no need to have new elections.

/easter12

Karen is not shit

Coalition is a partnership, minority government means there is no deputy prime minister, the DUP are providing whats called confidence and supply, essentially they provide the Tories with the ability to form a government by protected them from no confidence votes and allowing them to pass budgets but they are not actually a part of the ruling government

Why hasn't May fucked off yet?

It is possible for a government to exist in the United Kingdom with fewer than half the seats - minority government - if it is the largest party and it can pass the Queen's Speech as its first piece of legislation.

A coalition is when two parties combine to form a government with a majority when individually they would only have a minority. The three examples are the Coalition in 2010-2015 and the National Governments in the 30s and Second World War.

At least, that is how I think it works.

/easter4u

Rather than forming an actual government with the DUP (i.e. having DUP members in the cabinet) the Tories are literally being propped up by the DUP in return for favours basically.

Got it. Thanks.

Too autistic to hear the 1922 club gathering with their knives and bricks in socks outside her door

so are the DUP /ourguys/ or not? (and by our guys I mean right wing and ultimately anti-EU if it comes down to it, labourites need not reply as they lost the election and nothing they say is relevant now)

Reminder.

Soon marching season will be in full swing.

*headpats*

Is this solid proof the pope's a bender?

Because they'd need a leadership election just 10 days before the start of negotiations with the EU.

and also how long will it be until david davis replaces may? days? weeks?

YOOOUUUUUKIP!?

what is this Bilderberg tier sounding thing ?

Then the tories would be back to squre 1 with "b-but the PM wasn't elected! ILEGITIMATE!" shit coming from the other bench, which as they are now not even a majority they can't currently deal with.

What the actual fuck happened to them? I haven't really been paying attention.

They can delay the negotiations for that. Theresa May probably doesn't even know that.

t-thanks kind stranger...

SCUM

>lefties unironically vote for labour in which the far right racist ukippers turned to

>Whats that Theresa, DUP?
DON'T THINK SO

twitter.com/nickeardleybbc/status/873242291305156610

lads, what is this orange meme?

Nige was the only one worth shit in the party.

A bilderberg tier thing. It's the people who run the tory party from the shadows.

they replaced big nige with a speccy scouser with none of the charm or wit he had

Sad.
F

Got and won their referendum, lost Nigel, replaced by a muppet.

I will be the one patting your head
/easter

It'd be too much of a clusterfuck. If May leaves she'll be replaced by someone with absolutely no democratic mandate.

Because if she resigns and a the Tories begin an election for a new leader there'll be a fucking uproar from their opposition about how the GE needs a redo. She needs to stick around for a little bit then become mysteriously ill for them to be able to drag themselves up from the cliff-edge they're just grasping onto.

Lol what a dyke

So long as she falls in line IDGAF but don't fuck shit up cunt

I hope you voted yesterday, it's every weebs duty

that what (((They))) want you think kraut.

>Thinks that right wing social issues will suddenly take precedence
>Thinks a northern irish fundie party will influence British law

lel. The Tories gave up 13 seats and joined forces with a soft brexit party to make up the numbers

> your reaction when the SNP got slaughtered in the election and lost more seats than they expected to, even though a few remained SNP with tiny majorities (such as 75, 21 and 2)

Not even 24 hours in and the wheels are wobbling.

DUP are the party of the Orange Order. They're a Protestant supremacist organisation in NI and Scotland that hates Catholics.

Well, she doesn't have a mandate either

They're all caught up on religion since they don't have the racial crisis we have on the mainland. Apart from that, yes they are.

They are very right wing and very anti EU, on the other hand, they're also incompetent and will basically guarantee a Labour government next time round if they remain powerful for long
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1922_Committee
The committee of the Conservative party, made up of all the backbenchers, they basically control the internal goings on of the party and wield the axe when people need to go

l-lewd

>DUP
>Soft brexit

She will be ousted