Jew Thread General

מה קורה יא כושים
מה אתם אומרים על חמאס והקטארים? יש מצב שחמאס יתרושש?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=4-6e5ZldNnM
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtube.com/watch?v=CYl845GORmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you jewish?

Let's make him one

חמאס לא יתרושש, לך תדע כמה מממנים אותם מאחורי הקלעים.. גם אם קטאר תגיד שהיא הפסיקה לממן אותם, היא בתכלס כן תמשיךש

יש להם מספיק ציצים לינוק מהם. יש גם את אירן, יש הברחות, בוכתות מתחת לבלטות וכו'.

האמת שיש מצב שהם בכלל מקבלים יותר כסף
מהאיחוד
מה הקטע עם הסעודים פתאום? חשבתי שהם אוהבים ארגוני טרור סונים יותר משהם אוהבים את הרגליים של מלניה

fuck out of here kikes

תתעלמו מהגויים
מי חושב שיהיה חם בקיץ?

o-oy vey

יש מצב

kys

>תתעלמו מהגויים
ט.גוי
אנשים, החטיבות בצפון מתכוננים מבצעית כבד מתמיד יש מצב למשהו בשנים הבאות אולי איזה לבנון שלישית?
הלבנונים בSup Forumsשיש פה הם גברים (הנוצרים).

אל תשכח להחביא את השקלים באף

oh fuck off phone poster

Which jews are the best Jews? I live around a big Persian/Iraqi Jew community and they tend to be more based than the (((white males))) here

J*daism is the enemy of the White Race. They started WW1, killing millions of Whites, just because they were jealous of the White Civilization. Also, unbeknownst to many, the j*w invented c*mmunism and spread it to Russia during the war to weaken them. Eventually, this would kill millions of whites. The j*w, deeply consumed by shame and anger, sought to establish himself as a somewhat relevant regional (and later global) power. To try and achieve this, they later elected The Führer in Germany, who actually fought against themselves because he hated j*ws and knew the truth about them . In his bitterness, the j*w created lies about The Führer """evilness"", to try and justify his lust for power and goyim lands. Thus war was declared, and with all too much predictability, many millions of Whites got killed. The j*w rose in power. For now. Many years passed, and under the divine mercy of the Whites, the j*w was allowed to build, and even to thrive, into the lands of Palestine. But the seed of guilt had been implanted in the minds of j*w, so as to keep them weak. The j*w, utterly inferior yet arrogant, now put his hope in the EU instead of his conquered """homeland""", and in his autism invited the Middle East to wonderful Europe. This was done so that j*ws could finally live whitout Whites, therefore they would stop feeling so inferior and useless. And so it was the j*wish blood lust continued, as these new guests killed many Whites. But alas, just as the j*w began to feel a fell hope, the Whites had defeated them again with Brexit and Trump. Who knows what the future holds, but there is one thing certain - the White Race will always be here to thwart the j*wish menace.

I've always liked Woody Allen pictures but find it tough to talk to Jews. I have some questions for the Kippurs.
1. Why are your eyes so close together?
2. Why did you kill Jesus?
3. Why do you love lox?
4. Why are you so unathletic?

fuck off kikes

>unbeknownst to many
literally every single person I've ever talked to that knew the word "communism" knew marx was a jew

sage/reported

Kill yourselves rat fucks

אני חשבתי עזה חלק 4

אז מה המניפולציה הבאה שנעשה על הגויים?

report us for what?
have a discussion in a foriegn language is perfectly reasonable

מי רוצה לפתוח קבוצת קיק? אפשר לקרוא לה זקני ציון

pol is a zionist board

>Why are your eyes so close together?
are they? i never noticed
Why did you kill Jesus?
false prophet in Judaism i guess
>Why do you love lox?
i hate fish
>Why are you so unathletic?
not all of us
t. an unathletic jew

No, get back in the shower filthy kike.

Sage

israel seems comfy as fuck.

[1/3]The Jew is a cog in a cosmic game, a game that both anti-Semite Sup Forumstards and the Zionists are losing, big time.

The Jew represents the assertion of psyche over matter. Their archetype is the superior intellect trying to out-alpha the physically alpha. This archetype represents, on a micro-scale, the same drama of the superior human mind dominating the denser "matter" of the animal nature we evolved from.

The Jews were made special by the Conscious Creator Force (different from the true Absolute but still very powerful and holy) in order to bless all other nations. They were a nation of rescued slaves who were to represent a spiritual alternative to all of the corrupt military-industrial complexes which were starting to take dominion over the earth, like the one which had enslaved them. They are to keep strict dietary restrictions, perform certain spiritual practices and rituals- and yes, some kooky weird shit in there too. Some of it is certainly a product of its time. But far more importantly, their "Book of Law" (kind of like America's Constitution, this was the document that formed the basis of their community/nation) featured a system of economic checks and balances which ensured that monopolies and cronies would not form. Every 7 years, debts were to be forgiven and indentured servants set free. Every 49 years, all land was returned to its ancestral owners and the deck reshuffled, as it were. And the Book of the Law, and even more vocally and poetically their Prophets, repeated over and over again: Care for the orphan, the widow, the poor and the foreigner among you. The Hebrews were not to forget their humble roots as slaves, and so they would care for those who were weak and marginal, the kinds of people who got trampled under the chariots of war and injustice in the other civilizations. This was a way to create a more healthy thriving generous human community.

[2/3]Unfortunately, this was not to be. There's not much evidence the Jews ever kept the Jubilee economic laws - nor did most of them seem to keep the religious laws either. A big chunk of the Old Testament is prophets who chastise the people for worshiping false idols, for not obeying religious laws - or, more damningly, for performing the religious ceremonies but hypocritically, without recognizing the Spirit behind them. They weren't caring for the least among them. Their wars stretched beyond self-defense into rapacious conflicts. They exhorted and abused each other.

It's easy to scapegoat and blame the "slimy Jew nature" for all of this failure. But to play Devil's advocate, the Jews seem to be the ONLY culture I know of that has held up documents of its own failures with such holy and sacred reverence. Something peculiar and thematic is going on here. The Jew's strength is in his very humility and humanness, not his striving towards his Ubermensch. This is why secular Zionists bent on global domination is so Satanic - they have gravely misinterpreted their own role and their Jewish uniqueness. The story of the Jew's domination is a peculiar paradox.

Jesus is also a paradox. This is why Christ, the very essence of God Himself, incarnates as the humble Jew, and is rejected by Gentile and Jew alike, a homeless blaspheming wanderer dying a shameful criminal's death. Worshiping a crucified Messiah was complete madness and delusion in Jesus's day - and in ours too, if we can take the familiarity away from it. His story is the story of anguish and hopeless defeat. Worshiping such a moment and such a figure is like a koan to break apart all your previous judgments and ways of projecting value onto the world. Yes, it's followed by a glorious resurrection, but this is still unlike any "victorious story" to arise from any other nation.

[3/3]The Jew, in their role as freed slave, is the ultimate Other which is the ultimate test of our Christlikeness, our divine compassion. In their role as the aspirational beta-male, their "schemingness" can test our compassion. But this is just a part of the game. You have to allow the Christ story to open up divine suffering and divine compassion in order to get the bigger picture on the Jew and stop contributing to a zeitgeist you know in your heart of hearts has led to some fucked-up shit, otherwise why would there be people screaming "Holohoax" and "gas the kikes" in the same sentence?

Yes, Zionism is super fucked-up. It's a perversion of the Torah and the truly Orthodox will recognize this. Their arrogant pride in their Jewishness was what led the elite Jews to crucify Jesus, just as Zionists now in many ways try to crucify people the world over. But Jesus himself was a Jew. So were his disciples and his early church. So were many brave and noble and admirable men before Jesus, and after Jesus. Do not hate their whole race. Do not hate period, but if you must then at least point it towards the places it deserves to go - towards the Israeli government, and towards the global banking complex and Zionist interests therein. Do not fail the test of the Jew and just slam one more nail into Christ on the cross as you spread the message of hate of the Other from the comfort of a global military superpower. Never forget, the Romans crucified Jesus, and then the ROMAN Catholic Church spent centuries convincing people to beat up and murder Jews for the crime. There are non-Jewish enemies as well, friends. The story of Christ is about what happens when the Spirit of God goes up against organized religion and empire. They kill Him, but He will always emerge victorious in spectacular and un-intuitive ways. Don't give way to hate brothers. May Jesus the Jew bless and keep all of you.

:^)

I am interested in doing aliyah soon. Anyone know what it is like and if Israel is chill enough at the moment to do it without getting stabbed?

1/ no idea
2. false prophet is worse then a murderer. innocent people go to heaven. people lead astray do not.
3.lox?
4. selective breeding kept ninogs good at running long distance. it made whites strong. it made jews smart. especialy askenazim

אין לי קיק ואין לי כוח ליצור
אפשר דיסקורד

stay out of the west bank.
come after summer.
it's chill and the wars are usualy fought in the winter

דיסקורד?

pure ideology

>innocent people go to heaven. people lead astray do not.

how are they not innocent if they've been "lead astray"? that very wording implies it was out of their hands in some important sense

How are you today?

The jews of today are satan worshipers. There is a reason they don't want the Talmud translated into English. Once again they have rejected God and they will incur that wrath.

BASED DOCUMENTARY EXPOSING THE JEWS
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4&t=4s

Why the fuck are you Israeli fucks such shit tourists? I am not talking about jews in general, but you rats from Israel, literally anyone that has ever worked in the tourism sector here in Greece will tell that you are by far the worst customers and I can attest to that.

Huge groups of rats that demand they all get rooms adjacent to each other even if they aren't related or know each other and the hotel is overbooked, eating during lunch time like fucking animals turning their table and the Buffet into something out of a post apocalyptic movie, asking refunds and special treatment over the tiniest shit and threatening to sue over them (for example getting only 1 beach towel per person instead of an unlimited amount, I shit you not), doing damage to hotel room property, never spending a single dime on anything. This shit ain't a one time thing, everyone knows you people are the worst kind of customers to have and I have no clue why. German jews aren't like that or American ones or British ones, just you lot.

if they sinned

discord/QZ5t3h
יצרתי אחד

>trusting a jew
They killed the messiah and claim to still be waiting for one, their messiah is the anitchrist who will help ensure their damnation.

why are you such sit debters?

אין לי מושג מה זה

Satan did nothing wrong.

It's simple. American Jews are richer and the chill climate helps them relax. Remember Jews are really South-west Asians, the heat is when they become themselves. The Jews in Israel are back to their Asiatic tribalistic ways, and they take this with them everywhere. I've met a couple Israelis, and they just always try to fight everyone. It's always MUHH KRAV MAGA, but to give them credit they are usually not weaklings like the diasporic Jews. I wish Jews could find a balance between being subversive nerd journalists zuckerberg tier or tribal hebrew warriors who want to fight everyone to prove how tough they are.

I love that copy pasta

גוגל? וכבר לא משנה

Sup Forums is an English-language imageboard website.
>English-Language
>English

Fuck off you Hasidic rats

pol is a zionist board.
>zoinist

fuck off you leaf

Chriqui(sp?) is my waifu, although she's buerette and thus, insane

Judaism is the only religion to adhere to, but to convert you need the means and location to keep kosher and keep Shabbat and Yom Tov.

Christianity is idolatry and is dying worldwide and will die, because of this reason.

Islam is in fact more palatable than most other religions. It is as small a part of Judaism as it gets, however the Jews consider Muslims righteous.

Basically, if you can't put the years and effort into true Orthodox conversion to Judaism, including learning to read and eventually speak Hebrew, along with all the other lifetime commitments, convert to Islam.

The Jewish Messiah walks the Earth right now and he will help clear this up, but it will not be good for Christians who keep the trinity, or for any who bow down to idols.

There is one true King, the real King of the Jews is the living and eternal Hashem, who Muslims call Allah.

Christians need to repent by leaving their religion entirely I kid you not.

We must repent and atone for our Evil ways. The Goy are catching on to us and plan to take away our money. We must invent new money; and call this money power. With power we must defend ourselves from the Goy trying to destroy us from the the inside out. With power alone is the great nation of Israel safe: and her people in the diaspora strong. Stop worshiping money NOW; or face the flames once again as our sins come around to haunt us. Worship LOVE, and LOVE alone if you wish to live. Follow the way of Kek and you will be fine.

Daily reminder:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-6e5ZldNnM

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

youtube.com/watch?v=CYl845GORmM

>Why are you so unathletic?

>jews
>unathletic

Pick one

you must be in beverly hills or long island

why are they based? are you in the jewelery biz?

whatta you gonna do bout it, iannis? we will still shit on your beds

FUCKING Jewish Propaganda. We do not want to END religion. We wish to convert you to Kek. The one true path. The one righteous path. The only path.

Why are there no successful Jewish athletes in major league sports?
Omri Casspi? Sandy Koufax?
Until shylocking makes the Olympic games I don't see this changing.

איך אנו מחסלים את הגזע הלבן? אני לא חלק מהקונספירציה

לא קיבלת הזמנה?

If your snowflake ideas need a safe space, you might consider something other than an anonymous board where anyone can participate.

The Jews worship money, not strength. That is why there are no Jewish athletes in the big time.

לא הם גזענים נגד יהודים ממרכז אירופה

אל תשלח לו הזמנה. אני חושב שהוא מזרחי

>איך אנו מחסלים את הגזע הלבן? אני לא חלק מהקונספירציה
We turn them against each other; as is tradition. We show them all the ways they are different; and ignore all the ways they are the same. In the end it will be the same as it always was; they will fight and bicker among themselves while we work behind the scenes to make sure they never come to power.

burgerstan discovered google translate?

גוי של תדבר בשפת הקודש

*אל

See Chariots of Fire

nice b8 m80

>>>רדיט

אני מקווה שאין פה מזרחים

>גוי של תדבר בשפת הקודש
Do not worry; he is under my control

Google translate fucked up your translation. Your answer is not even remotely related to what he said.

דיסקורד.גגHBh שישים ושלוש://ההזמנה ב הטטפ

Shalom fellow jews. I missed the latest ZOG meeting in {redacted] and don't have the latest plans for white genocide. Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Jew-tachi, is it awkward or strange when a non-Jew takes an interest in your culture and/or studies & tries to speak your language to you?

I've always wondered if there were the equivalent of weebs out there who idolize your culture to the point of being annoying, especially in places like California where it's not too unusual to hear about people that are interested in taking up Judaism.

Also, please do not curse me with your ancient blood rites. You guys are like a cross between the Assamites and Tremere behind closed doors, right?

היוונים מנסים שוב פעם להרוג אותנו

It's not my problem the holy language is outdated; it's yours.

go away goy

No, he simply made a small typo. Kek

Fuck off jews.

Is this how they communicate with their superiors space jews? With runes?

Kek