Should hunting for sport be legal? What is your stance on it?

Should hunting for sport be legal? What is your stance on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2014/04/02/justice/delaware-du-pont-rape-case/index.html
archive.is/Pe0nB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if its carefully managed it does more to bring money into local African communities than "charities" and celebs

This. Hunting is one of Africa's biggest businesses. Nothing wrong with it.

Also it helps endangered species ironically, because hunters pay to have them reproduce.

It should be legal, but decently regulated to avoid poaching practices.

Most people who hunt for sport are "appeal to nature" LARP cucks, though.

no only for food, and its better no money for africa :D

>it does more to bring money into local African communities

nice fucking meme

>helping africans
>poltards are okay with sport hunting because it helps africans
One big reason not to support it. But what about sport hunting in North America, Europe, and Asia? Is it degenerate or not?

And what's this about how sport hunting helps endangered species?

huting in africa is the only thing paying for the anti poaching forces and keeping everything alive.... and thats basically all you need to know.... shut off your feels or get someone else to pay for it.... nobody else gives anywhere remotely close to conservation as hunters so just stfu with this shit already.... you dont like killing things, fine.... facts are it happens no matter what you think for all types of reasons and stoping hunting isnt doing shit except taking away the money for conservtion.... end of story

This. Even if true, fuck these niggers. This is the only thing niggers can think of to make money? Murdering animals for fun? Typical nigger spirit.

Controlled sustainable big game hunting is one of the major factors in funding the protection of the national parks that keep those species alive.

Lions are the best example, as older males who have been deposed as the leader of a pride have already produced young and are very unlikely to again, and will only slaughter the young of another pride if they happen upon them. So by selling the hunting rights of those specific males to some rich american for a huge sum solves the problem of the rogue male and gives the conservationists a big financial boost at the same time.

I read the price tag to hunt one aging male lion ran about 50k USD.

>50.000USD
>average game warden in OogaBoogaLand makes about 2500 per year
>hire 20 wardens to patrol reserves and ensure that 80+ other species arent poached to make Chinese PeePee Enlarger Pills

Thats just one aging lion. Add in the Zebras, Giraffes, Gazelles.

Of course bleeding heart liberals will complain about that one lion being shot, even tho he wasnt contributing to society anymore and would have starved to death without gibs and free meat (sound familiar? Chiraq..Baltimore?)
and they would rather see the entire reserve killed off by poachers (liberals need that peepee medicine) than preserved...

Under natural law we have no right to hunt for sport. I've done it in the past but understand that it was inherently a wrongful action.

It's literally only a net positive thing.

Only if you use spears.

Why would we not want Africa to do well? They rely on the outside world for pretty much everything, so wouldn't it be good if they could finally sustain themselves?

You hunt males. With bears and lions etc killing male roamers makes the established packs safer. The males have a habit of killing off other males cubs.

+ the hunting money goes to ranger shit like actually monitoring the areas and keeping control on the numbers.

Similarly, slave traders protected africans from extinction by exporting them to plantations, to support the lifestyles of lazy fucks.

No. Hunting has been one of the biggest drivers of conservation in Africa. I have an issue with canned hunting, which has been driven by foreign hunters looking for guaranteed kills. It demeans the sport, but that's what the market wants.

Not sure why he wasted the bullet when he could've just fell on it

The money isn't going into aid for starving Africans? It's going towards the organizations maintaining and protecting the national parks.

Animals get poached because there's money in it, not because the poachers have some evil grudge against them. If authorities can offer people more money to protect the animals than they'd get from poaching them then they're not going to get poached.

It's either that or we subsidize them because muh feefees

This is reddit tier but I'd have less problem hunting that land whale

No. I unironically value the life of lions, elephants, and pretty much any animal more than I value the life of Africans.

I do like the Africans that hunt poachers though. They're pretty boss.

Fuck people who hunt for sport.

FOUND THE KEKS

Reproducing a lion for you to kill is not manly or equal to killing a natural one.

That time is gone. Go back to managing a building full of Asperger degenerates, Mr. King Degenerate.

the money keeps the animals around for people to hunt. if not the Africans would just eat all of them.

>Reproducing a lion for you to kill is not manly or equal to killing a natural one.

And? I don't think the practice should be legal because I have some desire for these fat american fucks to get their rocks off by shooting an old age lion, I think it should be legal because they;re willing to fork out 100 grand for the privilege which then goes towards paying people to protect the actual breeding populations of lions from poachers.

Pretty much this. I'd be more okay with hunting africans than african animals, there's no reason to be doing that other than penis issues. Eating meat is great, but not trophies.

No western money should flow to Africa nor should pleasure hunting be legal in any form.

The only thing stopping them from wiping out game wholesale is, ironically, hunting. It provides an economic incentive to operate game reserves.

Hunters do more for conservation than any other group, the fees paid for the animals, licenses, etc. all go to the state same as MUH MARIJUANAS.

Even in North America, hunting is a huge income boost for the state. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking mongoloid that has never sat down and looked at what is involved.

>hurrdurr hunting for sport!
Most of the meat in Africa is either eaten at camp during the safari or given to the local tribes.

In the US, we have lots of groups that will go to where you are and gather to meat to use for homeless shelters or the less fortunate, etc. It's usually better (nutritionally and flavor) than beef most of the time.

>BUT MUH ENDANGEROUS SPEEZ
You cannot hunt animals that have low populations at will, you must obtain a license which is very expensive and very hard to get since it is based on a lottery system in most areas. The penalty for not obtaining a license to hunt and doing it anyways in the US is federal prison and huge fines. They will royally fuck you for poaching.

>MUH BOOTIFUL ANIMALS
Trophy hunters hunt select targets, meaning mature animals that will most likely not get any larger than they already are or that are already on the downslide. Trophy hunting is in fact one of the best things you can do for the population because you remove genes that are beginning to deteriorate and keep the younger more virile males breeding.

In addition to this, if you do not control the populations (it's not a meme) you end up with situations like that of the wild mustang in America. They are literally starving to death because the land they have cannot sustain the absolutely ridiculous numbers of them thanks to the cucks that think horse meat is taboo or that it is better for the horses to die of starvation than to have them put down. They are eating themselves to death and the population is full of disease and other problems.

within small limits and done humanely, it's ok, but fuck that fat piece of shit, took a plane, maybe a boat, multiple cars, probably over 50 people and thousands of dollars to cart that fat piece of shit out there so he could huff and wheeze just to lift that fucking gun and kill that majestic predator for no reason. he's not impressing or fooling anybody, he's a pathetic fucking walrus in good terms, but it probably helps him dingle his limp dick thinking about the exhilaration.

>it helps Africa guys!!!

Yeah fuck that right off dumbasses. Haven't you learned anything yet? The richer the third world, the more likely they are to find the money to migrate. The poor as fuck shack dwelling niggers certainly aren't seeing any money from bunting. It's Ikonkwo and his Nigerian brothers who start a business 'retiring' older animals until they have enough to get a bus to Germany.

Wake up faggots. Enough with the 'help Africa' meme. Didn't you see the thread earlier saying 600,000 Nigerians moved to Europe? Nigeria isn't a poor nation. It's one of the richest in the continent. Now imagine every African nation as rich as Nigeria. Demographic suicide.

>Also it helps endangered species

And trickle down economics work aswell right?

I think people object more to the "killing is fun" mentality like hannibul lekter. Raising animals for their products, including meat, is one thing, making a "sport" out of killing them complete with a "trophy" is another.

As a true American I have to wonder, what African game animal tastes the best?

It's a sport due to it being somewhat difficult to accomplish.

>BUT LOOK AT THIS FAT SHIT
Yes, he's fat and useless. The lion however, was not, he was hunted down by someone who wasn't a walrus and then they guided the white buffalo toward him for the shot.

>BUT THATS NOT HUNTING
I agree, that is not hunting.

Globalists will find a way to get niggers in so long as they control the country in question

"Vigilante Hunting" should be made legal.
Release rapist, murderers, and whatever else into the nature.
(There is no shortage of those, just no police enforcement to catch them.)
Have their heads covered with polkadot meat-paint.

Have Bwana shoot and pay hunting fee for each Nopliz.

Everyone happy as law and order is combined with fun for the whole family.

It's rich hunters like that who keep the lion population going. It takes money and manpower to protect lions. You think africans will just do this for free?

Plus, they only allow you to hunt the old/sick lions that are gonna die anyway.

Yeah, nothing's more damaging than false representation.

The local people who bag animals, do everything themselves, and use every part of the animal are different. It's a good survival skill, too.

This is most likely the result of canned hunting. The animals get doped up before hand and the hunter drives up to the animal and shoots the drugged up lion. It's unethical as fuck, but this is what the market wants.

You're cowardly and a cunt for hunting endangered animals, hunting for food, resources or population control is fine.

I think hunting non-endangered animals for sport should be legal (because people would do it regardless) but you're still a cunt.

This looks shopped...

>>Also it helps endangered species
>And trickle down economics work aswell right?

Your comparison isn't valid. Trickle-down has always been a kike-lie.
Valid example: Timber/lumber industry in Sweden hasn't devastated forests.
Why? Because those who make money on it can think long-term.

Smart people in Africa realize that preserving the species is a long term investment.

(Of course you believe they are all idiots and poachers, and I guess that for a lot of nogs you're right. Just hope the smart ones outwit the idiots.)

My grandfather shot this one.

So long as sport and conservation work together, I say keep up the good sport!

Don't have to drug up a Lion for this to be the result, really. They tend to back themselves into corners when they feel threatened, since the older males are cast out and usually 100% loners.

I've read about people that brought lions to the US and did what you describe and were later heavily fined and buttfucked in jail though, so I wouldn't doubt it either. That's not "what the market wants", though. Most hunters have stopped going to Africa due to the niggers, the dangers of disease, and because most of Africa is now getting easier to hunt due to high fences being put up. Even though these ranches are 40k+ acres, it's still not the same feeling.

The prices to go hunt in Africa have dropped immensely over the past 10 years, as have the prices for deer and other things in America.

Oh that explains it. Yo pleddit, gratz on your front page! Upboat bro!

Hunting for food is one thing, but I do not consider that a "hunt." That's grocery shopping. To me, that is filling my freezer for the winter.

A hunt is pitting yourself against the wild. The game must have an equal or greater chance of killing you, otherwise you're just an idiot shooting animals for bragging rights. I hog hunt here in TX (yes, they are fucking dangerous, and they travel in groups), and I only use a spear and an axe. If the hog manages to kill me, fair enough. But if I win, he still goes in the freezer. Hunting for trophies is stupid.

>lions
>endangered
protip: animals aren't going extinct because of sport hunters
they're going extinct because the chinese believe eating rare animals will get their dicks up and nigger poachers supplying them

>the game must have an equal or greater chance of killing you
>he hunts hogs with a spear
>doesn't mention the dogs used to catch or corner these hogs
Wow, really walking on the edge of death there bro.

Fucking edgelord.

the hunter should be paying the cost it takes to raise one in light captivity (tracked, protected, living in a preserve)
If you can turn that hunter's payment into a net benefit for the lion population it's a win-win. It's not like nature isn't already cruel. However I think it's a cowardly thing to hunt with modern guns, perhaps even any firearm at all.

I don't use dogs- it's a pain in the ass and spoils the spirit of the game. Do it on your own, or don't do it.

>he doesn't hunt with 3 bull terriers and a knife

Pleb...

Hunting is a huge industry here. Most local hunters hunt for sport and use the meat and the trophy. There is a very strong local hunting culture. Over the years, the foreign hunters have changed the industry quite significantly. People that have paid large sums of money expect to kill a certain amount of animals on their tick list. They expect the kills. Hence there are quite a few unscrupulous operators that offer the whole canned hunting experience. Be it drugged up animals, captively bred animals or setting up hides above watering holes. Unfortunately, that's not hunting, but pure bloodlust.

>Should hunting for sport be legal? What is your stance on it?
nope, it should be punishable by death.

unless there's too many animals and their population need to be reduced.

God gave man dominion over animals.

>i dont use dogs
>implying you sneak up on hogs and spear them while they are running freely
Some of us here actually hunt and won't believe your bullshit stories.

Yeah, I've seen it. It's common practice in America as well and it's shitty no matter how you cut it. Majority of hunters aren't like that, though.

Hunting is one of the few organizations keeping endangered animals alive. But actually killing with no plan to eat your kill is retarded.

This is the epitome of trashiness.

Sport hunting?
Don't let guys like this fool you...
They are hunting nignogs sometimes, probably a matter of survival these days, and they certainly don't eat them. Elite sport hunting of humans has gone on for centuries, they only fear the SJW and spotlight crowd today. Sure elephants and lions, but hunting humans would be a whole other level.

It should be legal to hunt for the fat fucks in your pic.

Only a piece of shit would consider shooting a sleeping lion from a safe distance a sport, and people like that would be better off dead.

One of the trade offs of having hunters not eating their kills is that we get to have a fair amount of venison available at our local butchers.

>Majority of hunters aren't like that, though.
Don't flatter yourself.

Anyway, I think that we should use lions as a method of execution. Not gladiator shit though - the lions are way too valuable to put them at that level of risk. Just chuck the convict in there naked and watch him get eaten.

I'd watch the heck out of that.

Lions are fucking awesome.

>australia
You can't even hunt down there, cuck, how would you know?

he sit on it? Whale vs Lion

I shoot kangaroos by the literal hundreds every year. Drive down to my friend's uncle's farm. The fuck up the crops by jumping through them and eating them - they can knock over a whole field in three days - but you can just set up and bang-bang-bang at them all day long. You have to pick up the corpses in a ute and a trailer.

Things are a fucking pest.

So you should hundreds of kangaroos just because you don't like them.

Australians are a fucking pest.

This. According to a hunter's logic, theres nothing wrong with fair sport. The strong hunt the weak.

Unless they are hypocritical which wouldn't surprise me.

It's either this or niggers will poach every living lion and sell them as carpets to chinks. Take your fucking pick.

What happens to the dead kangaroos? Are they left to rot on the fields, do you burn the carcasses or are they sent off to the abattoir?

I don't care but I do make fun of people who think they're hot shit Rambo types by doing it. Must be really hard to shoot a lion with a high powered rifle from 200 meters away

Ultimate hunting - bounty hunting for dead or alive human targets.

I suppose to keep animal populations in control. That's usually the reasoning behind hunting deer and other shit. Vulnerable or endangered species probably shouldn't be hunted.

It's not like 'sport hunters' want every single animal of a species to die either, so it keeps more focus on conserving a species so it should be regulated. I don't like people getting easy kills because I believe hunting should be a risk, which adds to the sport, but I'm not gonna bitch at people for not wanting to endanger themselves.

I bet its a lot harder than you think it is.

I shoot hundreds of kangaroos, along with hundreds of other people, because the survival of Australia's primary production depends on management of the environment.

Millions of kangaroos are shot every single year.

Abattoir if there's one nearby. Otherwise a big pile on old railroad ties and some petrol, then use the tractor to push what's left into a pit.

>I shoot hundreds of kangaroos, along with hundreds of other people
Er, I shoot kangaroos with other people, not I shoot kangaroos and other people.

>finally sustain themselves
funny joke

I dont care for canned hunts and I dont really care for sport hunting either.

I love guns, I love hunting, but if you are not intending to eat what you kill (or feed it to the dogs if you use hounds to hunt) you are nothing more than a niggerfaggot in my eyes.

With that being said, I would eat the shit out of a lion.

No, but it should be regulated. Hunting animals like deer is a necessity if you wish to preserve terrestrial ecosystems. As their population is exploding and they ravage native undergrowth, decimate saplings, etc. Hunting is also especially important in eliminating the presence of invasive species.

Not sure how I feel about hunting Africans for sport. Do I get to use a vehicle?

Hunting for sport is an unclear definition. Hunting a deer, tracking, killing, cleaning, and butchering for consumption is one thing. Pegging a lion, or other animal for the sake of population control is just that. There's really no more sport in any hunting anymore unless the animal is considered to be a pest or catch and release.
Pig hunting in Texas and Louisiana however is fun as shit. That's sport.

We get a shitload of venison here. Never actually ever seen anyone ever offering lion on the menu. Not sure if they just taste like crap. You'd kinda think of people hunt them, they'd have to do something with the meat.

Jesus fuck, imagine how insulting it must be for the king of animals to die to 2 fucking worthless obese fucks.

You'd be hard pressed to hit anything with a rifle at 200 meters away, fag.

Most people that have never shot can barely get on paper at 30 meters.

Best way to ensure there are no more exotic animals is to ban hunting. Get rid of the hunters and cash comes into the community from poachers buying silence. Most African countries require a state law enforcement officer to be on the hunt. That means there is a real law enforcement presence (that is also being watched by hunters) in the bush that is there to discourage poachers. If you get rid of the hunters and just have "game rangers" on their own, it leads to corruption and you have game rangers selling animal parts to China.

Some fat american being taken on a guided big hunting tour to shoot some innocent lion is fucking lame.

What they should be doing instead is having guided tours of animal reservations where it is legal to shoot the local poachers on sight, and they also have guns and can fire back, that's where the real fun is at, nigger hunting, and it protects the animals too.

Most of these hunts have you sneaking within feet of the animal. People who think hunting African game isn't a challenge probably haven't been in the same room as a gun.

hey, I recognize that guy! cnn.com/2014/04/02/justice/delaware-du-pont-rape-case/index.html

As long as it's regulated to maintain the reasonable balance of animal world it's fine.
Making species go extinct just because some fucktards can have their hedonistic moment is niggerfaggot tier degeneracy.

We need to secure the existence of documentary series for the future generations

shouldn't be wasting bullets on animals they arent going to eat. they should kill a real pest, like a nigger or a kike.

No profits today archive.is/Pe0nB

Fucking brutes
*eats beef from suicidal cow ranch*

It should only be allowed to be done with melee weapons like spears and axes. I would also be ok with bow and arrows. Just no gunpowder

And why would we want to help subhumans? Why not hunt them instead?

People do hunt with bows. It takes quite a lot of skill to kill the animal, and not to merely wound it and cause greater suffering to the animal.

I don't think you understand, when a lion takes over another lion's Pride it kills all the children.

This picture is wrong
fat cunt's probably sitting on a scooter
The lion should have had him for dinner

Just like the Muslims eh