What does Sup Forums think of stem cells?

Would you blenderize this baby if it meant you could regrow whatever tissue you needed? I've got some shoulder pain right now and I think I would if I could.

Would you blenderize this baby if it meant you could regrow whatever tissue you needed?

It's equivalent of killing somebody to steal the organs. Answer yourself.

I'd kill 1000 just to regrow a few hairs. Who gives a fuck?

>MUH precious babies
Is the same as
>MUH precious REFUGEES who din du nutthin

Killing a person is not the same as killing some little fetus with the brain the size of an almond.

i never understood this argument from the anti-choice side

pretty much all surgery is disgusting to look at

why should a gross fetus be any different

Killing undeveloped baby destroys a life of human being that could be richer and more colorful than yours. Who is it to decide that the life of that human is worth less than yours sorry ass?

>Who is it to decide

People decide these things all the time

Yea because all the rich and smart people are the ones getting abortions

>Who is it to decide that the life of that human is worth less than yours sorry ass?
Me. Baby should have been born sooner and it could have blenderized me to fix something

That's why america and whole western world is utterly and completely morally bankrupt.

Says the country with a 1.3 birthrate. Savior of Europe my ass. What happens when your wife gets raped and is impregnated, what then faggot?

>Would you blenderize this baby
No, it's a white one.

Must be a DNC fag , baby killer central . The day of wrath is coming and these people will get flat lined .

That's easy
The rapist should be hanged. and the child would go to orphanage. It is not guilty of the sins of his father.

You got the colorful part right since most of our abortions in the US are black. Abortion is a necessary evil.

So just to be clear, you are saying that if your wife is impregnated by a rapist, you want her to have the baby?

Fetuses may be the best source of stem cells *AT THE MOMENT* but science will get to a point where they are unnecessary.

The problem is it opens doors to organ / fetus harvesting and sales which are primarily being used for Jewish death rituals and offerings to lower vibrational beings.

Yes, murdering innocent children is not my thing.

What if the rapist was an Arab Muslim?

>It's a small thing, so it's not really a thing
>It's only just barely a thing so it doesn't count as a thing really

You gotta draw the line at some point slav

>It's a small thing, so it's not really a thing

Weeb degenerate strawmanning

>moving goalposts
And then you ask: "what if he had aids and was retarded"
Again i am all for hanging the motherfucker and his kind. I hate his ideology and everything he stands for. It doesn't change the fact that child is innocent. He will grow in my culture, among other poles, he will be educated how to be decent human being and he or she will have happy life.

No he doesn't, he loves the idea of another man's baby inside his wife's tummy for 9 months. Makes him feel so good inside

Answer the question.

>What if the rapist was an Arab Muslim?

It's not like i can't have another baby of mine with her, you are yet to move the goalposts.

when u finish on ur bfs face do u start crying kuz u just murdered millions of semens??

I answered your question. In normal country arab would be executed and the child would live.

>implying thats a baby

no. stem cells can be harvested from the umbilical cord anyway, and if need be from healthy individuals who consent to it.

>you are yet to move the goalposts.

I don't think you know what that means, or you're purposefully using it incorrectly

Are you an atheist?

wat

that's some nigger tier logic. how does refugees that want to conquer Europe compare to babies?

Yes, let us become a society of vampires who take the sweet little innocent baby fetuses and inject ourselves with them for life benefits.
We shall become the lizard people.....

It's life isn't richer or more colorful if I abort it.

No really, you are yet to ask me what i would do if the pregnancy would endanger my wives life or her ability to have other children.

Anyway, i would never let my woman be raped and i would never be with a woman that would get herself raped. I am not living in cuck country.

semen =/= a human fetus
you're an actual idiot.

If you think this is real, you're a fucking retard.

I am not a jew, so abortion isnt my thing

why do you think it's not? you seem like the retard here.

>Would you blenderize this baby if it meant you could regrow whatever tissue you needed?
No i'd cultivate stem cells.... far more ethical.

How's Lauren doing?

>Implying a baby is a fully grown human

This will be irrelevant soon, because you can make stem cells from adult cells. They're becoming more and more flexible, too.

They're actually better than infant stem cells, because you get genetically identical results (no rejection risk)

Downside is we haven't worked out how to make ALL the types of stem cell yet, just a few. You basically have to reverse the specialization process on normal cells.

>Eating a big orange is not the same as killing a small one.

>Blenderize
You dumb shit. Stem cell researchers aren't going around and specifically killing children you mong, they are simply taking advantage of the abortion system that was already in place.

Besides that fact, you don't need to do such stupid shit to harvest Stem cells.

Probably a niglet so idc

>implying teenager is a fully grown human

>potential is the same as actual

>Implying I'm not OK with murdering the majority of teenagers

Are you an athiest?

what are you even talking about?

seriously America, this thread is making you look pretty damned retarded.

he wasn't even inferring that's what's happening you illiterate bird brain. he asked if it's a valid reason to have an abortion.

I am agnostic, not that it matters though.

>a baby isn't an actual human
when does it become an actual human then genius?

That's some nigger tier logic right there

>>a baby isn't an actual human

When did I say that dumbass? Please point out exactly where I said that a baby wasn't a human. You are one of the stupidest people on this board.

it's a moot point since adult stem cells are a thing. Why wouldn't you extract your own stem cells and use those?

Also shoulder pain is gonna be tricky regardless of how you want to do things, since it's probably a problem with the capsule itself.

Idk why this is a huge problem - do you really think it's our demographic who are having abortions? Better to keep their population down. Ideally abortion should be provided along with chemical sterilization.

Pick your battles.

Thats not the only way to procure stem cells. Stupid burger.

That is nigger tier logic. No one goes out and has abortions to sate a desire for advancement in Stem research. You don't even need to abort to get Stem cells.

Because its fucking moving you fucking retard. Hearts and lungs dont move there arms and legs when you touch them, and they dont gasp for air and cry when you pull them out of the body

>potential is the same as actual
you're implying a "potential human" is not an "actual human".

unless you're retarded and don't understand the words you're using don't try to pretend you didn't say what you said.

>you're one of the stupidest people on this board
good thing you know me, anonymous so well and use words that don't actually exist as an adjective then isn't it. Jesus Christ you're an idiot.

He didn't say it was, euronigger

If there is technology to create stem cells without abortion then i am all for it. It's the killing babies part that disgusts me personally.

>implying abortion is murder and miscarriage is manslaughter

durrrr, i didn't say that did I. learn to read the thread. I've never seen so many actual mouth breathing tier Americans in one place.

here you go, you idiot.
now because you and your lard ass American brethren can't into reading comprehension let me help you out. you misunderstood what OP was asking, and whilst i don't agree with what he's asking i at least understood and acknowledged the meaning of it.

you on the other hand assumed he said people go around snatching CHILDREN to "blenderize" into stem cells.

>you're implying a "potential human" is not an "actual human".

Nope, I'm not implying that at all. And yes, you are one of the dumbest people on this board. Every one of your arguments has been a strawman or you just purposefully misinterpreting what the other person has said in an attempt to weaken their argument. So again, how's Lauren doing?

miscarriage is tragedy and abortion is murder
It's the difference like between having car accident and bunch of niggers riding into the crowd yelling allahu ackbar

Uh, if the fetus is already dead, why the hell should it matter?

So vehicular manslaughter and murder? You can paint it anyway you want but that doesn't change what it is.

That's exactly what he said
You are shit at inference. The dumbass OP wouldn't make this thread if he knew that you could make Stem cells without the tissue of dead babies, because the baby doesn't need to die.

my sides are in orbit. did a Finnish man steal your "Lauren"? is this why you're acting like you know who i am in order to call me one of the "stupidest" (sic) person on the board?

i legitimately have no idea who Lauren is you gigantic fucking autist, nor do i give a fuck about whatever childish and cringe worthy vendetta you have.

feel free at any moment to make an argument as to why abortion is ok.

Honestly speaking the whole abortion shit, pregnancy and giving a birth is messed up. Every human being should be just sterilized. Artificial wombs can't come soon enough.

It's more efficient to gather it from adults, the dead babies meme is just a meme resulting from the discovery of stem cells.

Essentially retard. developed human > baby of any kind, including non-developed fetuses, any day. Just waiting the little shit-stain to finish the 20 year long tutorial just so you can then flip a coin to find out whether or not they're going to be worth anything just isn't worth it.

>colorful and richer

Go back to redd it. No, in fact, just hang yourself.

asking if they'd have an abortion to harvest stem cells doesn't infer at all knowledge of being able to harvest them in other ways. you're an idiot.

A lot of the rich came from nothing dipshit. They practically run the country

You know what I'm talking about.

>sub human country sees no value in offspring
i hope you enjoy being cucked by Mohammed you nihilistic edgelord.

enlighten me at ANY moment, I'm simply dying to hear about your tumblr drama burgerlord.

>developed human > baby
So i can assume you are developed human? I kinda doubt that but anyway, you were once undeveloped, would it pleased you if your mother killed you when you were undeveloped?
Also you don't have to waith 20 years, if you are poor fuck then just give the child to orphanage, there is plenty of people that can't have their own babies and would gladly take yours.

tastes like chicken

Why ask the question when one iota of research would make your question pointless?

I just cleared a deer off the road near my house, I feel oddly disturbed at the act and saddened for the loss even after seeing reams of gore footage and enjoying venison. I don't think I want to be in the same building as the people that handle abortions.

>Sup Forums: We have to save the white race by any means! Have more children!
>also Sup Forums: I don't see why killing babies is bad.
Can you guys just get your shit straight and back ONE up? You can't want to save a race of people but also advocate killing the means of saving it for your own personal and temporary gain.
If the baby is a nigger, then this doesn't apply to my point but killing babies is still wrong.

you want me to research who Lauren is? what in the living Christ are you even talking about? yeah I'll just write in Google "Lauren" and figure out whatever autistic head canon you have going on means.

pic related, i imagine you must look like this and your Lauren got a good dicking from a Finn.

Doctors and nurses have to deal with people dying in horrific circumstances at the very least during residency. It just be what it do.

This
Also if you consider the scale of this atrocity you would know that it's even worse than any war since ww2.

this.

i don't know what's going on with the other burgers in this thread but Jesus fucking christ are they stupid. i suppose school is out or something.

You destroy billions of potential lives every time you fap to muh waifu.
chances are good that one of them could have been a another Einstein

Research Stem cells you inept shit.

a undeveloped body without a functioning brain is not a child

sadly Sup Forums is far too dumb (on average) to discuss these topics

why would i need to if I've already said several times i know you don't need to abort babies to harvest stem cells? i said it before you did even, so literally wat.

wow, an actual cuck, and from the country i least expected

Eh, it's a cherry moment, I think, not like I cried over the road hazard and meat, but it was definitely an unexpected feeling. Morally, ethically, and personally, abortion is destruction of human potential to sate immediate comfort, it should be used as a solution sparingly, if at all.

the one burger who thought the gif in the op is fake.
the other one crying about a Lauren. what in the hell.

both are basically parasites

1 Those are not fetuses, they have half of full human DNA
2 Even without masturbation you have nocturnal emission so no matter what you do your sperm cells will die, same with your skin cells and in fact all cells in your body
3 sperm cells dying have nothing to do with killing healthy babies with full unique human DNA and whole decades of lifetime before them

Morals don't exist retard. Way to be a dinosaur