Please amerifats dont move down here. We have enaugh of you. Fat, awkward abnoxious pieces of shit...

please amerifats dont move down here. We have enaugh of you. Fat, awkward abnoxious pieces of shit. Everybody hates you here and our girls hates you more than any nationality.

t. working with americans in american corporation in Wasaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3z841UJiVk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PUTIN FUCKS AMERICA EVERYDAY! PUTIN FUCKS TRUMP EVERYNIGHT! GPOGOGOGOGOG!!!1111111111

I don't believe you. Did an American take your girl?

Sounds like you have no problem accepting our money. Give an example of how a white American has made your life worse.

Everyone hates you.

Especially you, eternal slavnigger.

Love you too poland :3

Not an argument. Give reasons why, otherwise I'm to assume it's jealousy over my fat wallet and dick.

We don't ask to be loved faggot.

I went there and everyone liked me desu. I fucked a few of your women over a period of two weeks.
I'm African ;)

Dear rest of the world, I can honestly say you don't have to worry about Americans ever moving into your shit hole countries

youtube.com/watch?v=y3z841UJiVk

Based leafdigits.

We don't need europoors. Especially not slavshits like the polish.

I like them, fuck you OP. They are cute and adorable.

Poland can into mega cities now?

Maybe
t. Varsovian

lol nobody cares about poland. Go eat a pirogi and hold ma dick

>destabilizes middle east causing the european migrant crisis
>spreads shit degenerate culture across the world
>expects everyone to love them

You are fat, you are stupid, you are gays, you have stolen all your shit from USSR/Russia: rockets, computers, intel, microsoft and etc. YOU ARE FUCKIN RUSSOPHOBIC TRAS!

Midak? Is that you?

>down here
What

can I visit on a vacation and spend money into your economy while enjoying your culture, food, and history?

You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you?

Did you love it?

>destabilizes middle east
Ahahahahahajajahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh wait you're serious?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Davai! pour me a shot aswell Dimitri!

Polish girls think tall rich Americans are more attractive than little poor drunken Slavs? Color me shocked.

so dont fucking move here. Your not welcome. Your people are unable to do basic office work and they are moving whole departments down here as we speak. 10-15 years from not you would only have a choice between fast food chain a and correction officer poitions. Fucking joke of a country. Your average person is so dumb is unbelievable

Why are Canadians always xefending America? You are even more zealous than they themselves are.

Burgers are moving to warsaw?

Day of the Rake postponed

middle aged limb bizkit fans tottoes freaks should be banned from entering. I was once in a resturant and staff asked american slob to leave for wearing a fucking fullcap while eating! If your not a jew you cant do that here

Because no one gets to fuck with Americans except us. When north America has taken control of the planet, we will have our final battle. May the best north American win

You're describing Jews. A legit argument against Americans is:

>host to a Jewish disease

But that applies to our society, not our individuals especially the ones here

Lol, somebody needs to move there to fuck your women while all of you work as plumbers and janitors in the U.K.

>Destabilizes middle east
That's Islam
>Spreads degenerate culture
That's niggers and jews'
not really. we don't have a massive military for "love"

Thanks to God that amerifats don't know about my country. Feelsgood to be unrelevant.

Fuck off V4 is full.

I have $50k saved. How long could I live in a middle class part of your country without working?

>>destabilizes middle east causing the european migrant crisis
I thought you said America, not Israhell
>spreads shit degenerate culture across the world
Again, that's the state
On the contrary, we could care less. (or couldn't care less for those brainlet Europeons)

No you did it.
Gaddafi, Assad and all middle east dicators kept jihadists caged. They didn't do shit.
Now, because you bombed countries of these dictators jihadists fled to Europe to spread jihadist plague here.

Why are euro shits so delusional? The only people that want into your countries are third worlders so they can finish their 1500 year old jihad. No one from an Anglo nation wants to live outside an Anglo nation

what made you think your fat tattoed freak are getting laid here? Ever been there? I personally have had sex with your kind via tinder because your middle aged soccer moms come here to get some dicking.

>fat
I'm fucking thin you plumber.

I dont want to trust me. Polish girls are so fucking unattractive they all have these dark rings around their eyes. They all look like heroine junkies.

>europe and the middle east spend 2000+ years trying to kill each other
>it's your fault America!

The only people emigrating to poland are Kazakhstanis. Even arabs wont live in your country.

if we had a decent conversation together could i at least bump up to "he's an american, but he's not all bad"

We have lots of Vietnamese and Ukrainians you silly

You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you? Did you love it?

You need us, fgt. Those sanctions are coming soon.

>implying that huge (((refugee crisis))) started before killing of Gaddafi and American proxy war in Syria.

>Implying I'd ever want to even visit a polish shithole
no thanks

>implying there hasn't been hundreds of jihads meant to conquer europe since the creation of islam

we need you for those high paying white collar jobs

But now seriously polebros.

Do we have a reason to hate Americans? In our recent history they dindu much.
Germans, Britbongs, Frogs and Russkies caused most of the shit which made us hate everyone around us.

>stolen ussr trash

HAHAHAHAHHA

Which Hungarians and Poles stopped, the most dangerous one.

Jihadists wouldnt do shit if Americans wouldnt kill dictators of middle east.

I hate noone except for muslims, not including our based Tatars

This is definitely the case. American men come, in comparison to the fat out of shape pasty pollack, american man get's 10 women per 1 cock.
OP then comes on here to post about how america sucks. Like pottery

But you would have a reason to. When you think about it recent history of V4 countries is quite sad.
>end of WW1
>Finally gain some freedom
>Life's good, economy doining well
>The Great Depression, fuck
>End of it, life is doining well again for few years.
>tfw WWII, V4 countries dragged into war. Some fought on both sides, some on only one.
>Czechoslovaks and Poles help brits as much as possible, helped a lot in Battle of Britain
>End of war.
>Fucking Frogs and Britbongs sold us out to Stalin
>tfw 40 years of communism
>communism and switching to capitalism fucks up everything it could
> Corrupted politics, poor people, just shit.
>Join EU, great. Free gibs
>Fucking Germans again.

Are you kidding me? The reason you're having a rough time is because you're being forced to fight with one hand tied behind your back, this isn't America's fault this is limp wristed cuck leaders. And we got cuck leaders over here too bud

Polish women are the sluts of the slavs, they had trains run on them by the Ukrainians, Russians, and Turkroaches and then cried rape when their men found out.

It's sad, yes but we shouldn't cry, we have to stay focused on what's going on now. Be strong.

>You did it
Yes, you are correct. He attacked the middle east, not the totally separate entity called the state.

i bet you dont even own a passport. ess than 10% amerilards have passport and mose of those are immigrants from other countries antyway. deal with it faggot

But it is American fault that we are forced to fight.
We had quite comfy life in early 2000s.

Now we are being sanctioned because some Americans bombed middle east shitholes. We wouldn't have to fight EU if there wouldn't be a refugee crisis.

Kurwa

I hate being American now

I have a passport and a Russian visa m8 and went to Amsterdam and Moscow in 2015. Still doesn't change the fact polish women are the sluttiest of the slavs.

Sorry Americans,
Most European girls dislike you
You're too obnoxious and think you're gods gift and are incredibly difficult to talk to irl
It's also pretty much part of our culture to dislike Americans (mostly because your culture-although I understand a lot of you don't like mainstream American culture too) so you have approximately 0 chance of finding a conservative Europoor girl to lift out of poverty
(sorry)
(You're still better than Germans though)

This is why everyone makes jokes about Poles being dumb. Bitter cunt, sounds like your wife gobbles American cock.

Do you see russia having to do any of this? Maybe if your politicians had a spine you wouldn't be suffering.

What if I am Eastern European diaspora

You stole our nuclear tech, among other things. And we stole rockets from the Nazis, not your dumb slav asses.

>Now we are being sanctioned because some Americans bombed middle east shitholes
No, the American government bombed the middle east shitholes
We didn't do jack shit.

And who's problem is that :)

Your grandkids might have to pick up a part time shift

Hate to break it to you bong, but 50% of the strippers over here are from Europe. Walk into any strip club in canada or America and it's full of white European immigrants, mostly eastern European.

I might move to Poland. Seems like a great place.

Kek that's a load of bs

No, because they are not being dictated by someone.

Russians don't have to fight refugee crisis, they have to fight their own shit. They are poor, AIDS cases are huge in there and life outside of bigger city is not a good life.

They have pretty low standards, given where they come from. Even then, most Viets moved to the US or Australia.

>who's

It's "whose".

We speak English here, Pedro.

European liberal women and beta males are to blame for opening the borders to those mussies. Maybe if you kept the border closed all those jihadis would be stuck in the middle east and there'd be no problem, but no, you had to open your borders just like Eurolib women open their legs for those rapefugees.

The most american city in europe

t. Warsaw

I don't think there is a single American, or any westerner for that matter, who ever gave a single fuck about Pooland in their whole lives.

I'm from Warsaw and I'm gonna post some pics

You also have to live with Achmed raping your daughter everyday, go figure.

How many nukes does your country have bro?

0? Oh no, that sucks.

>raping

Indeed.

USA likes Poland because they don't have any migrant Muslims running around. We'd move there to get away from the rag-heads

if you guys all think your countries were perfect until America came along then I really don't know what to say.

Their bombing doesn't help but it's not the cause of the strife.

Soros and EU is here to blame in that case. They are the ones supporting that.

Now, when Czechs joined us whole V4 is against having rapefugees in our countries.
Lib women and beta males might be a problem in Western Europe. In here, we laugh at them.

Idi nahuy pidorrsshksa cyka

Go subject your Russian minority's incrimeato fucking dumbfukistan tier infrastructure plz send more vodka an Russian whores tho plz Ivan and VINTOREZ SNAYPRSKYA SPESIALZI

Can I come?

Is that picture true? There's no Fucking way the number is 0 lol

Fake statistics, and we also have guns to fight off our would be rapists. You would just go to jail for discrimination against the poor refugees.

>causing the european migrant crisis

If mama Merkel and her EUrocuck entourage didn't open their legs for the swarm, you wouldn't be dealing with this now.

When Islam dominates you, you fuckers will have no one to blame but yourselves.

You were speaking for Europe when you said that. Western European voters are majority liberal beta cucks and slut women. Slovakia's still cucking itself by letting E.U. law govern them, the beta males and liberal slut women are indirectly governing your country.

Black milfag here, spent 6 weeks in Poland earlier this year for a NATO exercise and had a new polish girl every night