libgen.io/ads.php?md5=1441ECABE03C3D1ABB8C94E4165FBA47
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihya
museodeljamon.es/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how is this getting slid?

SANTIAGO!

bump

bamp. crusades imminent

The Spanish need to tell them to fuck off.

Seriously? Been there, it's very scenic.
I really don't understand what's another blasted mosque is going to achieve.
Fss.

lol no

Yeah, tell them to get out the hagia sophia then

How about a swap for Hagia Sophia?

Atleast Christians maintained this cathedral, look at what the Muslims did to one of the greatest buildings in all of history.

Tell them we'll trade Cordoba Cathedral for Hagia Sophia.

Will they get told to fuck off or will the Pope bend over?

Hive mind....

this

how are Spain's gun laws?

Tell them to fuck off.
Also, we need to start applying a very simple principle to reduce terrorism in EU:
- For every terror attack with victims - a mosque gets bulldozed
- For every 2 years without any terror attack, one mosque construction is permitted

Think muslim communities won`t start ratting out the jihadis then?

>spanish intellectuals

Give it to them then. Who cares about some stupid old cathedral anyway.

ha ha ha good luck as the local authorities sold it to the catholic church for one euro

(You)
I hope it's the only one you get

sorry not one euro but 30 euros

These fucking moors are crazy or what the fuck.

Pedro, grab the vizcaína.

it's property of the catholic church so i doubt these greedy jews will give anything free

If christians' are using it fair do's. Mudslides have just turned a semi-local Methodist Church into some kind of jihadi-isis-mosque kind of thing. If Christianity is dying what can you do ? If it's lesbians and leftists then you need to francois them out of existance.

trade it for hagia sofia

Don't give him a (you)

>It has become fashionable on the left to romanticize Spain’s Islamic past. The Catholics of the Reconquista are thought of as crude fanatics, whereas the caliphate is presented as a haven of tolerance and learning where Jews and Christians—never mind their second-class status—lived side-by-side with Muslims in happy convivencia. Barack Obama even cited Andalusia as an example of Islam’s “proud tradition of tolerance” during his 2009 speech in Cairo.

Note this quote. It is very important that you don't leftists trick you into believing that Islamic Spain was in any way tolerant or any bullshit of the sort. That is a lie. It was not.

Check this. Kill the memes:
amazon.com/Myth-Andalusian-Paradise-Christians-Medieval/dp/1610170954
libgen.io/ads.php?md5=1441ECABE03C3D1ABB8C94E4165FBA47

>muslims become a large enough percentage of the population to start making demands
no turning back now, better stomp this infestation out before it becomes uncontrollable

>t. Crazy Protestant Bastard

What are you, the internet police?

if it weakens the catholic church then why not

Consequences will never be the same...

muslims are shit

It looks shitty

Read the article

Its okay I dont want to live in this hypocrite society.Make Al-Andalus great again!

bump

Islam is a thought virus it must be eradicated.

The hydrogen bomb that annihilates Mecca will be called El Cid

I mean spanish people arent white,they are moors,so i think its a good idea

El Cid worked for the arabs,he was the example of a corrupt spanish bastard(like everyone of them)

>Muslims demand to worship in a cathedral

How about I demand to sacrifice my pigs in Mecca? Fucking muslim cunts.

>thought virus

It's Arabs bro. Islam is shit, but Semites are the real problem.

Marrano do caralho.

So arabs want to take over another church, what else is new?

He's not but I am sunny Jim

Drop the construction part and it might work.

Demand ? Why don't they take it by blood like our ancestors.
Fucking hell.

>The discordance greeting tourists is the result of more than 200 years of antagonism toward the Catholic Church by left-leaning Spanish intellectuals. They have used the cathedral’s unique architecture essentially to de-Christianize it in the name of restoring its historical Islamic roots. This secularist campaign began in the early 19th century but has gained new force in the past 20 years. Recent Islamic immigration to Spain has given the anticlerical leftists new allies—Muslims demanding to worship in their “Great Mosque.”

Fuck off, Merkel

He was a mercenary, nothing corrupt about that. Loyal to himself and everyone knew it

You are moors too

It's important to note that the majority of North Africa ln genes in Spain is from Carthage times. Barcelona =Hamilcar Barca.

It's also important to note that the Berbers of Libya, Tunisia Algeria were Christian before they were conquered and converted under the sword.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihya

I will not allow it

Marrano kike, that guy is Indian.

I'm an atheist but I would like to revitalize christian culture. There needs to be some sort of revolution like that. How about having some sort of christian-atheist (i know) priests giving sermons that were based on morality and other principles in order to revive the church?

>total insane

I think spain goes into the total madness mode.
Have a nice time as muslim slaves and much fun in the next 200 years reconquista.

Don't worry about it

I would rather have one in the spotlight as prime minister, then 20 trying to fuck my daughter... besides he is Indian clay

DELET THIS

no wonder christianity is dying

Just visit a spanish city,u wont see whites,just gypsies and ugly women.Seriously do it instead of searching wikipedia

Berbers are isolationists by nature, think of them as Switzerland, they live by the mountains, as farmers, they had their own paganism, some folklore and folk religion where you worship your dead ancestors, Christians came about with peaceful missionaires, as they didn't not have enough unity for a full scale Christianisation of North Africa.
But then Arabs came with their """"peaceful missionaires"""".

if it wasn't for islam you'd have no history but the one of a slave
look at sub saharians their only history is slavery and colonization

you have to go back, mud-ham-mad

Hope they don't allow it, because Muslims will make sure it's not shared for long

Give them an inch etc

Did you know that white people around you hate you? Haven't you noticed? Go check the polls for white people in Southern France. You are fucked.

VIVA CRISTO REY

POR ESPAÑA

Jesus christ crusades when

Are you retarded?
What about berber generals in the Roman empire? Even emperors, kek.
Berber popes? Philosophers? Travelers? Berbers were doing fine as they were, Arabs didn't bring anything of intellectual value besides the Quran, if you even consider the book something of intellect.
Fret not, frog, your projection was too far from the harsh reality.

The leftist cunts that want to force muslims into christian houses of worship should literally be chased out of your country in fear of their lives. And I say this as an unrepentant athiest.

It's seriously one of the most flagrant displays of their seething hatred of christianity I've seen since the Soviet Union.

The Spanish aren't cucked like the Brits right?

The Soviets didn't suck up to Muslims though, these new "Liberals" are fucking worse

They are not new. It is the same cancer since the 19th century. This shit comes from the Enlightenment itself.

How about they all return to Saudi Arabia where their cult began and we reclaim all the Christian lands instead.

I like Berbers. Saved my ass in Morocco bigtime!

Most Europeans have pants older than islam. Read a book sometime.

How do the Muslims handle Spainards obsession with Jamon? It's EVERYWHERE in Spain.

museodeljamon.es/en/

>Hagia Sophia
Make Istanbul - Constantinople Again!

WHAT

One Jamon a day keeps Muslims away.

bump

Bump

Muslims are told every single fucking day to not make friends with Christians.

what makes me mad is that picture. people in clown suits who answer to one man who wears a clown suit and claims that God himself sends him personal memos, like "oh, wait, we were wrong about evolution for 2000 years", and other such nonsense.

god I fucking hate religion.

and stupid shit humans who cannot think for themselves.

No appeasement!
Not an inch to the Saracens

This

Spain better amp up their security to Level 11. Just wait to some community imam starts bitching about it and 'inspires' some 'migrants to try to take it over by force. Possible future 'happening' in Spain.

And the families of terrorists have their houses blown up.

>left-leaning Spanish intellectuals
>Spanish intellectuals

The stick really doesn't goes far from the tree..

A ELLOS!!

>inb4 cuck pope gives it away for free to "promote peace and cooperation"

> For every terror attack with victims - a mosque gets bulldozed
Including or not including the local congregation?

>The stick really doesn't goes far from the tree..

I really doubt that they say that in mexico.

you meant "the leaf does not fall far from the tree"

I'm trying to learn spanish and it is not easy. no es facile.

Iberian here demands all moors to move to the sahara desert.

Iberian holy war soon.

¿Mandé?

>the leaf does not fall far from the tree
Apple.
The apple does not fall far from the tree.
What the fuck people.

In spanish the saying goes, de tal palo tal astilla, its meaning get lost in the translation,
Suerte en tu aprendizaje