I feel Hindus are more bro-tier than Sikhs. Sup Forums hates us because they have an inferiority complex...

I feel Hindus are more bro-tier than Sikhs. Sup Forums hates us because they have an inferiority complex. Ancient Hindus invented most of the things and were the most highly advanced civilization

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitation_of_the_Indus_Valley_Civilisation
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=jrLQW1vQklE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean Aryans invented most of the things you dindus call hindu. Fuck off Preet.

>we wuz poo

That makes nords actually the nogs of europe then because the southern yuros have most indo-ayran dna as far as I know.

Aryan invasion theory is bunk. PitY you still believe in falsehoods.

We were one of the most advanced and sophisticated people on planet. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitation_of_the_Indus_Valley_Civilisation

Those people are not you. You're still stuck in the asshole of the east. Lazy pajeets who stick around there don't advance very far.

Sikhs slay muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

they dont hate you, its just banter and misunderstanding what hinduism actually is

its about half aryan half dravidian

It pains me to hear all the burgers still use the term "arabic numerals."

youtube.com/watch?v=jrLQW1vQklE

You are wrong. IVC is 100% Indian. Sup Forums can't change well established facts. You are inferior. Poo memes won't change anything.

Hindus too have killed Muslims. More than Sikhs have. We are better than them every way possible.

Both are better than Muslims, but stay in your own land

You guys are pretty cool except a couple probs, top it with cute guys, hot girls, and an interesting culture and it works for me

We don't hate you, just poo in the fucking loo already.

Honestly my issue with the people of India are the stereotypical ones. Overall your history is pretty epic, and most of your people still hold on to strong virtues rooted in loyalty.

Seriously, Hindusim is one of the best faith in the world. Most tolerant too.

You can't stop migration. Especially economic migration. It is mutually beneficial. Totally unnatural to prevent humans from moving in search for a better life.

>hindis dont kill muzzies
Sure is a retarded idea you cooked up there, is that after you cooked up your meth?

>You are inferior. Poo memes won't change anything.
Except your country actually can't put waste in it's proper place, you chimps don't even acknowledge a proper place for waste. I can see why the intellectuals keep leaving. The people in India are disgusting, so the culture there is disgusting. Maybe once Modi is done killing the poor you'll have something worthy to say, until then, please go, no one likes you, you'll never have a space program.

I agree but would simply attribute this to population density which afforded specialization.

India is based love you guys

Yet they can mob kill shitty niggers and get away with it while here the niggers mob kill ud

no, it's actually the opposite. Slavs are most related to the Indo-Aryans, by haplogroup at least, but also their langauge is very similar.

Divergence is more natural than convergence - that's why we look different.
No one has a problem with Indians of any flavour in small numbers. Mass immigration and racial displacement is what people have an issue with.

Stay in poo land and make it great again.

user, that's because the poos are savage animals who only LARP a colonial legal structure because they were beaten and nearly genocided into doing so. Utterly cucked country, they can't WAIT to suck anything that _might_ look like Aryan cock.

India is a nation with over 1 billion people. There are numerous ethnicities , languages, social and political issues. It is not an easy place to govern, yet we have successfully run this country with highest of democratic traditions. There's no nation state like India. Consequently, it's problems are unique too.

We already have a space program. A successful one at that. There's literally no stopping us.

That is some down right, straight up, out there, left field sort of cockamany hogwash sort of bullshit. They hunted down a bunch of nigger recently cause unlike cucked europe, they REALLY dont appove of foriegners raping their women, that their job.

That's a fair concern of any host nation. Hindus have no doctrine that says we have to capture foreign lands and peoples. Most just want a better life, earn some good money, give proper education to their kids.
I agree, immigration norms should be tightened.

but why do you compare yourself with the Sikhs or care if they are liked by Sup Forums ?

why can't we like both groups equally

Which makes you guys mostly ok in my book, never met an Indian nigger, only hard working folk.

hindus are alright

I respect your history, but I can't take any people seriously who shit, bathe, and drink from the same water source - even if that's only the poor ones.

>have conversation with Indian
>ask him a difficult question
>he shakes his head around like a retard
>asked why he just did that
>he gets offended and we change the subject

Happens all the time. What the fuck is going on?

2002 was a seminal moment in Hindu history. It is the moment we said, Enough. Since then, Muslims have largely been peaceful in most parts of India. No regrets whatsoever.

>and shit

>Hindus invented most things
>Still shit in the streets

Based Vishnu gave all the good stuff. If you look closely all culture pretty much originated in India. Even Asia was heavily influenced.

>What the fuck is going on?
You just made that up, is what's going on.

No mate there's heaps of Indians in my city. I converse with them all the time at 7/11,at uni, tobacconists. Not all of them do it but enough to notice. Are you even Indian or a proxy?

Whenever your almonds get activated, you get a little kick of dopamine and that's encouragement to solve more problems...well with poos when their almonds get activated it's pretty much like resetting their wi-fi.
They don't even have memory of it occurring.

Cows are not sacred. Burgers are delicious.

...get toilets m8

>talking to someone in their second language
>something get lost in translation
>just nod
>customer confused
>get frustrated

Happens with most who know only some of a second language

Sikhs are the only reason Hindus even exist.

Otherwise, you're all Muslim.

KHALISTAN

>inferiority complex
>because calling out designated shitting streets
Who is having inferiority complex here?

There's too fucking many of you guys. At least you have some based poos who want to remove ALL kebab though.

This. Aryans/Vedic religion =/= modern Hinduism. I read the Gita though, not bad. I'm ok with Hinduism desu.

-the europecuck asked as he welcomed in another boat of refugees.

Both are same poos so I really favor one over the other. I'd say I'm fine with them as long as they keep their culture and religion in their own country and don't emigrate to the West enmass.

Are you South Indian Op ?

Fuck off reddit.

>We were
Yeah, you were.

learn to shit in a bathroom like a civilized person and then we'll talk about what tier of inmigrants you street shitters are

desu I have a ton of friends like that who I met at the gym now we hang out a lot. Who knew lifting and hatred of Muslim scum could bring people together.

>Sup Forums hates us because they have an inferiority complex
We actually hate you because you do not
>POO
>IN
>LOO

Poo

>Especially economic migration. It is mutually beneficial.

it must be blissfull to be this bluepilled

89 IQ detected.

Dravidians are descended from West Asians who migrated to the continent several thousand years before. The Indus valley civilizations predate Aryan migrations.

And by your logic, one can say that the entire continent of Europe is simply a cucked colonial-tier mixture of highly eastern shifted Aryans, and western shifted native genes (indigenous hunters and farmer west Asians).

The only difference is that indigenous Europeans were much easier for them to conquer : ^ )

Hey poo nigger, are you and the other US desi faggots going to spam this thread with your inferiority complex poo words like you do every single day?