Redpill me on the Slavs

Where did they come from? What is their endgoal? Who are they related to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2Rs8CoJv_k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1a
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saka
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kljXnuQnZLY
youtube.com/watch?v=tmviO4DSJY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my endgame is to finish my bag of tortilla chips

Is this the endgame of all Slavs including pic related?

Perestroika Deception

nes, i mean yo

You were close, but our endgame is for ALL of us to be like these guys
youtube.com/watch?v=p2Rs8CoJv_k

Slavs are the true Aryans, Google up Y dna haplotype R1a.

Are Slavs human?

Reconcile this.

Computing: Aryans are not human.

They are Indo-Europeans so essentially cousins of Germans, Celts, Italic peoples, and more distantly Persians and non-Dravidian Indians. They appeared around the fall of the Roman Empire and migrated into lands left largely uninhabited by the Germanic migrations, most notably east Germania which included much of modern Poland. Eventually they migrated into the Balkans as well eventually becoming the Croats, Serbs, Bulgars, and Slovenes.

They don't have an endgame because they aren't a hivemind the constant fighting between groups of Slavs should illustrate that. As for the peoples most closely related to, linguistic research points to their closest relatives likely being the Baltic peoples like the Lithuanians, Latvians, and old Prussians.

>They appeared around the fall of the Roman Empire and migrated into lands left largely uninhabited by the Germanic migrations, most notably east Germania which included much of modern Poland. Eventually they migrated into the Balkans as well eventually becoming the Croats, Serbs, Bulgars, and Slovenes.
But where did they come from? And why did they migrate everywhere?

>They don't have an endgame because they aren't a hivemind the constant fighting between groups of Slavs should illustrate that.
Any people who spread like wildfire have an endgame.

My endgame is to fuck your mother and sister

Slavs unite against gobalists! Eastern Europe will be the saviors of Europe once again

Slavs are kinda mixed up, they really should distinguish them. You see the weird admixtures everywhere. Balkan Slavs and Central European Slavs probably have the most diversity since they had to deal with turk invasions. Then there's random old vlach populations in Poland and Slovakia that have remained genetically distinct throughout the centuries.

Their end goal is protecting Evropa's eastern lands from the yellow hordes.

endgame is to survive while maintaining being white.

the polish end game is to stretch the power of Vatican over Europe once again, and then the rest of the remaining world

You mean the South Slavs and Western Slavs.

Eastern Slavs do fucking nothin

Fuck (Western) Europe

Actually Poles will unite all slavs under one flag :^) Screencap this post and wait until September.

They are a mix of Celtic and Germanic with some Caucasus and pre-Arabized Iranian (scythian) admixture. South slavs (Bulgaria to Macedonia) have Mediterranean and in some cases T*rk admixture, though usually the rape-babies were Muslim and therefore ethnically cleansed after the ottomans were driven out (albanians being the exception). West slave have more Germanic admixture. East slavs are more likely to have partial mongoloid admixture, and North slavs more likely to have lapplander or Siberian admixture.

The original proto-slavs were forest and swamp dwellers between the steppe and the Celtic and Germanic territories, probably just a mix of Germanic and Celtic. The Nordic Rus raped their way through the region, and the Germans heavily colonized everywhere from Estonia to Transylvania

If Germanics and Slavs are cousins, why do Germanic women look like the men, while Slavic women are extremely neotenous and Slavic men look slightly Asiatic?

My goal is simple, live a quiet and comfy life on my land. I also wish my people (all Slavs) to survive.

If someone's takes that away from me then I will murder them, simple as that.

No Russia has not taken that away from me, I live in north west Ukraine.

>Computing: Aryans are not human.

Unless you are a Saxon, you are not an Aryan, most Germans were not. Aryans=Indo-Europeans, Germans are mostly a Eurasiod people, not an Aryan one. Tactatius wrote in Germania that a tribe of sythians settled among the Germans, these are the Saxons, the only Ayran German people. See pic related, it's the yellow dot.

>But where did they come from? And why did they migrate everywhere?

The Indo-European Urheimat is thought to be the steppes around modern Ukraine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1a

Aryan is literally Iranian

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

Also

>is thought to be the steppes around modern Ukraine.

WE

> I live in north west Ukraine.

You mean south east of Poland?

The Saxons originate from westphalia/holstein and their name derives from the seax, a type of knife. They were north sea pirates, sort of like protovikings, not scythians. The yellow dot in Germany are the Liutizians, some of the leftover Wendish tribes after the Saxons conquered and set up marches in that area.

>But where did they come from? And why did they migrate everywhere?
Likely around modern Belarus, archaeological evidence and their close connection with the Baltic peoples make this the likely homeland of the Slavs. They migrated everywhere because Germans abandoned east Germania to destroy civilization. Later they migrated into the Balkans because the area was weak due to the collapse of Rome and the weakness of the Eastern Roman Empire.
>Any people who spread like wildfire have an endgame.
No they don't, unlike Germans whose endgame is the extinction of whites.

Because genetic drift happens over time. Besides whites are much harder to distinguish and much less genetically diverse than other peoples due to the small size and ease of travel across the continent.

>
>Aryan is literally Iranian
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

From your link

"Proto-Indo-Europeans:[8] during the 19th century, it was proposed that "Aryan" was also the self-designation of the Proto-Indo-Europeans, a hypothesis which has been abandoned"

I'm using the word Aryan in the old sense of "Proto-Indo-European" which is not the most common use now days. Feel free to read "Proto-Indo-European" whereever I wrote Aryan. It doesn't change my point.

My point is the Slavs are the direct descentants of the "Proto-Indo-Europeans" who were genetically R1a people as are modern Slavs, amongst others.

WE

Who am I? What am I? Are we in space all the time? Do we come from space?
From ashes to ashes, we are just a stardust.

How does your Pope-cucking goes? Are you actually believing this?

>Genetic drift
Is not a satisfactory answer because egnetic drift requires extensive periods of isolation, i.e. in the thousands of years, and as you yourself stated the north European plain doesnt lend itself to that level of isolation.

We don't care about new pope, we are still loyal to our old pope

No one takes the pope seriously here. He is fucking maoist and everyone knows this.

>Czechs are the real Aryans

Why did Hitler hated us so much?

They sell tortilla chips in Slav countries now?
Do not eat that garbage.

Our end game is to keep Europe white.

Saxons weren't in Europe when it was glaciated, they came from elsewhere originally.

There was a tribe of Sythians named the Saka and Saxon was a derivation of Sakason, ie sons of the Saka. Saka cultural artifacts resemble saxon artifacts, and so do genetic tests. Read up on the Saka, they used horses, lances, chainmail and were basically the same as later knights but in the ancient world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saka

This is why Ukraine is not truly united.
Russia has attacked your country, it occupies your land and kills your fellow Ukrainians. And yet you still say that Russia hasn't taken away anything from you. Because you associate yourself only with your own region.

It must be terrible to live in such a denial!
But take care of yourself - I understand it must have been hard getting gangbanged by both Russians and Germans for hundreds of years I would also turn to Yahweh for help.

>Why did Hitler hated us so much?

Probably because he was type E, which is most common in North Africa & Greece. Basically he was an albino nigger or whatever the fuck greasy ass greeks are.

>most powerful race in the world
>ancient culture westcucks are ignorant of and thus brand them lowly
>alpha men, apex beauty women
>white than whites thus not counting as whites
>everyone has faie hair and blue/green eyes
>make the best games see witcher, stalker and metro
>future of the white race
>westcucks cant compete and decilve into impotent rage

Video fucking related
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kljXnuQnZLY

Stfu Knedlik

Seriously? Be honest josip, most balkans, especially during summer look like gypsies

Nothing wrong with that

Russia is better than your kike government now

Aren't slavs more indo european technically than western europeans?

Thus arent slavs Aryan?

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=tmviO4DSJY0

Balkan Slavs are interbred with type I people, who are the brown skinned original hunter gathers of Europe. Ozzi the Iceman is the most famous example.

>miserable stinking whiner from an imaginary country

So rude from fellow Slav.
You should pay attention to your second brother-leader or he might bring another government into freefall

Yes, 100% Most Western Europeans are more closely related to North Africans than to the Eastern Europeans, who themselves are more closely related to the Bramahn Indo-Aryans of Central Asia than to West European albino niggers.

You fucking idiot. The glaciation of Europe happened way, WAY before the Iron Age. The Saxons are a tribal confederation that formed gradually due to cross cultural contact with the Romans. The word Saxons used for themselves, Seaxan, is obviously derived from their word for knife, seax.

The Saka were Indo-Iranians located in central Asia near/around the Fergana valley, absolutely nowhere near Frisia, and invaded the Indo-Greek kingdom and northern India and the northern Indian plain to form several city-states.

You are too cute and adorable to get mad at, you're like a puppy

Slavs are actually synonymous of aryans accordjng to genetic studies.

Too bad ive lost it somewhere in my bookmarks

Basically they are whiter than anglos and germanics

>Slavic Work Army

piss off commie.

>imblyign

The Aryans were replaced by Turkic and Mongolic peoples. Slavs were subjugated Turkic and Mongolic peoples, hence their general degradation.

That´s the pure Aryan fenotype

The only true answer. We come from Hyperborea along with all Aryan peoples. Reading Slavjano-Arijskie Vedy right now

LOL, the Saka used the same damn knife with the same damn name. Plus I guess Tactatius was full of shit too. Anyway, there is a small blot of r1a in germany, I think it's Saxon but it could be wendish or something else. We are starting to get off topic here.

My main point, most Germans are not R1a except that small blob, whoever they are. These R1a people were sythians who came to Germany during the historic era and outside of their descentants the Germans and Slavs are not cousins.

Yet slavs have higher rates pf blue eyes and blonde hair.

Also, modern Iranians cluster very closely woth Slovenians and Italians I've noticed

>slavs are not white reee

Whiter than you ever will be

T.prussian masterace
(Inb4 baltic iant slav, it is flosest to slava than any other ethnic group and virtual identical in ancient culture)

Just FYI, I'm not even slavic. I do have R1a but from Norway. OP is a total dumbass for thinking slavs are some shitskin. Slavs are way whiter than Germans are.

>Slavs were subjugated Turkic and Mongolic peoples

Dont try to hard aubhuman anglokike

Alava rekt mongols ane turka lime you wiahed to you had

See
Russo-ottoman wars
Battls of Vienna
Poliah lithuanian commonwealth
Entire history of russian empire

>the Saka used the same damn knife with the same damn name
>citation needed
The word seax is Indo-European in origin, same root word as scissors or schizoid, but it is not just a cognate to the tribal name Seaxan, it is the same damn word.

The small bit of R1a is undoubtedly Lutizian, one of the Polabian slavs conquered by the Saxons during the early medieval period.

You have absolutely no evidence for your claims, and in fact there is a perfectly decent explanation (that chunk of R1a right there in eastern Europe moved a bit West during the Migration Period) that youre choosing to ignore for the sake of WE WUZing.

Poles/Germans redpill me on Sorbs

West Slav clay, I can understand what they say.

Are they in danger of being germanized?

>modern Iranians cluster very closely woth Slovenians and Italians I've noticed
First time hearing this, any sources on that?

All of that happened long after the formation of the Muscovite state and the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, both of which formed during the late medieval period out of necessity due to the repeated raping of eastern Europe at the hands of Germans, Turks, Scandinavians, and Mongols. The fact is that the Indo-Europeans were entirely replaced by Turks and Mongols some time before the migration period (probably after the Chiongnu migrated West after the Great Wall was built), and Slavs were subjugated by a succession of Turkic warlords arriving from the east and Norse from the north for hundreds of years.

Yes

Go back far enough and the entirety of Poland was Germanic clay before the migration period.

Polish church will split soon

How related do you think they are to Serbs. I know genetically they're more related to west Slavs but I read somewhere that Balkan Serbs came from "white Serbia" which was located near Germany and the Sorbs refer to their lands as Serbja right?

I heard that too, dunno rly

Germanic people left the place. You can't claim it back

It must become a proper Slavic country because Germans will only infest it with muslims and negros.

>The small bit of R1a is undoubtedly Lutizian, one of the Polabian slavs conquered by the Saxons during the early medieval period.

Could be, still doesn't change that outside of these people, whoever they are: GERMANS AND SLAVS ARE NOT COUSINS. Slavs are not shitskins, Slavs are they Aryans, Germans weren't and as always, OP is a faggot.

>You have absolutely no evidence for your claims, and in fact there is a perfectly decent explanation (that chunk of R1a right there in eastern Europe moved a bit West during the Migration Period) that youre choosing to ignore for the sake of WE WUZing.

I'm not WE WUZing, I'm not a slav, I'm a Norwegian-American. My source on the Sythians settling among the Germans is in Tacitus: Germania. That seems like the simplest explanation for the small bit of R1a.

I know you are memeing, but united russia is actually commies in disguise.

>. The fact is that the Indo-Europeans were entirely replaced by Turks and Mongols some time before the migration period

citation needed.

Germans were subjugated by the romans, as were brits, as were spaniarsa bt moors eaelier in time

So?
Noone cares who won the wirst round spastic.
Everyone cares who won the fight.
And slavs won.
Whites won.
Meds desceded into utteirrelevance and turkics basically were hardcore raped by slavs.

Even bedore the yoke russians
>crushed the turkic khazarians state and desreoyed it FOREVER
>exterminated the pschenegs the most savage turkic teube toe ever exist

After the yoke
>crushed mongols and rendered them an historic atavism FOREVER
>conquered siberia

So you go kill uouself wifh your memr history , butthurt at the fact hes not white retard

They started selling Oreos here, redpill me on them ameribro pls

Don't you dare to eat that shit. It's full of sugar. Are you obese?

>Oreos
What's this? Funny, Germany has very little American food. Maybe Coca Cola and shit like Twix, but that is it.

there was always people around there, like illyrians and thracians in the south, dacian and iranian tribes in the east, as well as celtic and germanic people. they all eventually mixed in and got slavicized

this pretty much

Germans are so much worse than slavs.

Not until you end you gay bromance with Wegry.

No I'm fit I just like sweets

Are you dense? Take a look at central Asia today. Entirely Turkic.

t. vladislav

No I am German.
Just being honest
If you look at Sup Forums and politics you can't put Germans above Slavs

>North Slavs

Never heard of those.Slavs living in Scandinavia, Siberia are mostly Russian/East Slavic.

>Germans are so much worse than slavs.
You cannot even distinguish a Germanic and a Slav on the street here, let alone when you speak to them. How can Germanics be worse?

Stfuu

Thd glorious Czar can unite all slavs. Only him

Imperial russi was the only country to stdice for pan-slavism on a political basis.

Oy the ateongest slav can lead and thats Ivan.
So either stfu and bend the knee or perish with fikthy EU cock in your mouth , Mariuzs

So by "entirely replaced," you mean they moved west, not were all killed?

1. Balts are not slavs
2. Slavs are not white

Fuck off bitch, you will never bend us nor break us