SAVAGE OWEN

Owen Jones just fucking obliterated Theresa May in his latest video commenting on yesterday's election. Holy shit this is fucking SAVAGE lads, how can the power-clinging bitch recover from this anal annihilation?

youtube.com/watch?v=9UlU2vMSpQE

She should fucking resign as PM.

>DUP are the political wing of the 17th century

OURGUYS

>the babyfaced cuckold who literally wrote a book defending chavs from "demonisation" and has been a Guardian columnist ever since
>obliterating anything

This is what I imagine everyone posting under your flag is like. A 70 pound manlet faggot that talks like a cartoon character.

Why are people overplaying the results as a loss for the conservatives? They got 60 more seats than labour.

>coalition of chaos

I have heard this all day from lefty talking heads.

>using low weight as an insult

I imagine all posters with your flag looking like pic related

Begone, mutant.

Check out the tiny ears. I think that could be an F to M tranny, like Tommy Robinson. They are all over the place!

God. This cunt is completely insufferable

>when the DUP lock him up for buggery

I don't get this caricature. Churchill was British.

No wonder our shit tier comedians like John Oliver do so well in the USA, the absolute state of your "humour"

The only thing worse than a Zionist boot-licking yank is an anti-British Nazi one.

You mean Oven Jowes.

Nice try, Owen. GTFO

The only obliteration Owen Jones knows is the pain his asshole receives from all that immigrant cock he loves so much.

fag

Has anyone asked him about that deleted tweet re: sitting in a pub feeling safe and all just before the most recent attack?

>commie salute at the end
absolutely disgusting

>not understanding what votes are
>not understanding what marginals are
>not understanding that the views of the public affects how people vote

I feel safe when I am driving my car, even though there is a 1 in 645 chance I will die in a car crash.

Meanwhile there is a 1 in a million chance of dying in a terrorist attack, so why are we not allowed to feel safe from that?

Surely you should be extremely scared of being struck by lightning considering the chance of that is just 1 in 200k.

This. Hahaha.

fuck off paki nig nog

Owen Jones has had an anal annihilation of his own on many occasions. I have absolutely zero respect for him.