FAREWELL (((GREECE)))

>Greek football player doing the 88
>Banned for life

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2294776/Greek-footballer-Giorgos-Katidis-raises-hand-Nazi-salute-scoring-winning-goal.html

F

old news faggot

I remember reading : I didn't know it was nazi salute lmao

really Finland?
why you so fag?

>2013
>old

COME ON

Got a reputation to uphold.

Rise up faggots you had 4 years and you only have more denbts to show for.

OLD AS FUCK

Ah yes, we still remember that guy in Greece.

When he was asked about it he was saying he was waving to the fans on the seats haha

Yes I can read the fucking date.

You guys are just no fun. Back to my drinking.

i gotta get him on my fifa team

Hey Lady Gaga did something similar.

White pride worldwide.

>sports-jew
into the trash it goes

I remember this guy lel, I also remember that Greek chick volleyball player who got banned for tweeting something about africans

What happend to him?

Its always the most nonwhite subhumans who want to be white but don't have what it takes

f

>has a rap lyric tattoo from 50 cent "Get Rich or Die Trying"
mental confusion in this pic

>watching football after 2000
>still watching football in 2017
Haven't you realized by now that they want only niggers to score goals? They want to create the same shit they done with athletics and NBA, to push niggers into it so long that all white people stop playing football in school, since who wants to play a game where niggers are infested all over the place? They are trying so hard to give them balls and push them in front of goals, even more than Maradona is trying to pull football players out of his old youth clubs and make them into stars.

Fuck off, Igor.

Give me the most olive-complected Greek over an "Aryan" Swedish SJW snownigger any day of the week.

di canio did the same in italy, won the Fifa fair play award

Suppose he doesn't know what that implies either :DDD

She said that with so many Africans here, it's like the mosquitoes of Nile (mosquitoes of Nile had "immigrated" here on that summer) eat homemade food

His career got ruined and he is banned from football forever

>Give me the most olive-complected Greek over an "Aryan" Swedish SJW snownigger any day of the week.
Don't worry I know you love nigger cocks so other colored subhumans are good for you too.

looks like an arab, so he gets to play the card that he isn't even white

ironically that's (supposedly) a Roman salute Nazis took for themselves, so a Greek doing it is certainly more sensible than some Swede doing it

And Hillary Clinton made her supporters do it at one of her rallies last year.

pay denbts

Greeks are whi-

>so a Greek
>that is considered a greek
I understand why you said that, you have to defend them otherwise you have to accept you was mongrelized too

Am I white enough Sup Forums?

oh how surprising, another irrelevant balkanigger turk rapespawn projecting

Meanwhile all those sluts at the Ariana concert do the terrorist finger gesture, but no 6 gorillion involved there it's fine.

Olive skinned son of a bitch, you got ARABED

you so funny and creative

Test

You're just pissed that you're a little bitch Ottoman rape baby, who loves sucking Muslim sandnigger cock, while the brave Greeks fought and won a war for their independence against them.

By the way, I don't have a drop of Greek blood before you ask. My ancestry is 100% Eastern/Northern European. You're setting off my Jewdar a bit, so I'm wondering if I should be referring to you as Igor or Schlomo. It's a typical kike tactic to try to get white fighting amongst each other with purity tests, balkanization.

lol

>barely any shirt tan
Do you never go out? I thought it's nice there in the summer.

HAIL SEPP
HAIL PLATINI

Are you fucking retarded? We have like 250 days of sun here annualy, how the fuck do you expect our exposed parts to be completely white?

I go out every single day for a lot of time and yeah, the weather is lovely, expect last two weeks (a lot of rain) and I have shirt tan

330 in Crete, we laugh at the weather down here

>pasta nigger has the never to talk about who is nonwhite
>while the brave Greeks fought and won a war for their independence against them.
If won means you population is swarthier then the fucking t*rks you won, yes.
>You're setting off my Jewdar a bit, so I'm wondering if I should be referring to you as Igor or Schlomo. It's a typical kike tactic to try to get white fighting amongst each other with purity tests, balkanization.
No I accept my country is majority non-white and the reason its so shit, just like yours(but not as darker). And I'm white not a jew/askhenazi

unlike you we were never conquered by any non European power, keep projecting Ozgul Sulemani

>We have like 250 days of sun here annualy, how the fuck do you expect our exposed parts to be completely white?
>the tan meme
Yeah I bet them big eyebrows are pure aryan feature and If we star to talk about phenotypes...

Do Bulgarians still have those old rivalries from 1908 with Greece?

>never conquered
Nobody can make a difference between a refugees and you. And the south part of your country is especially africa tier

Why does he have a Squall tattoo

Well 250 isn't bad at all also, greetings from Athens btw, Crete is the best place in Greece.

>big eyebrows
Did you see mine and decided they are big? Fuck off dumbass

>the irony
the south of my country is still light years ahead compared to your shithole

Ι'm not sure if ''pura aryan'' feature is even that good, I'd prefer to not have my skin die every time I go under the sun.

>Football players
>Reasoning
Good luck :DDD

They are the jews of the balkans both genetically and through actions

Fucking German scum is responsible for the communist take over of Europe. It's so painful to watch.

Someone has to nuke Germany for this.

Read the comments if you want cancer

Bulgarians are the biggest competitors of Albanians, in having the most prisoners in our prisons.
It's like you guys can't stop being criminals in our country.
You're only good for cheap whores and gas

>le exception meme
Do you have some kind of reading disability, the MAJOR population of your country is almost nigger tier black
My country is complete shit but not as much as yours
>hasn't heard of sun cream
I thought fins were smart

>My country is complete shit but not as much as yours
>this astounding level of delusion

How many years are you behind? Sage this fag,

>level of delusion
If we remove the few white cities your country looks like a gypsie hood with trash flying around in the air

speres!
i hate sun, i love rain, sucks to be me!

>nigger tier black
Woah you really are retarded

Yeah but Bulgarians get locked up for theft end petty crime, whereas alboshit is the nigger equivalent in Europe, the most violent criminals that have killed for as much as €10. We should shoot the faggots just for being alboshit without even proof, it's highly likely that they deserve to be shot

>HDI of Sicily: 0.864
>HDI of Turkaria: 0.777

Well thats our reputation, mate. Never pay those zionist fucks. But jokes aside, they've been paid but they give more loans to pay the loan to pay the loan to pay the loan, you get it? Both sides are kike fags, ours and EUs.

>bulgarian talking shit about Greece

Basically this. Georgians are in the same tier too.

Greeks have the highest anti-semetic sentiment of all EU, what are you talking about?

>implying sun cream works
>having to use half a bottle every day on vacations
it's so easy, you're right

>Its just tan, I'm pure 14/88 aryan !

Ay I know, was just jerking your chain here.

straight unfunny answer: yes, you are white.

Spotted white Greek qt3,14 goddess on the right, don't care about her dad sitting all day under the sun.

>post old news
>not posting the gif
benis please

I don't know man, reality says that your country is nigger tier
>implying sun cream works
They do, I have pale skin and burn easily but as long as you don't buy cheap trash and generally get exposed slowly you won't burn otherwise you will burn even with a good skin

>reality says that your country is nigger tier
oh man I am just loving this irony, keep it up balkanigger

Yeah I'm sure you love the niggers you get imported even more

spot on! that's how we look
here's another pic for your collection

yeah it's one of the downsides of not being an africa tier balkan shithole

Thanks

A lot tried to come here but they were kicked back while you take them with you ass open wide, sure showed me who is and will be a 4rd world subhuman

Why would any refugee 'try' to go to Bulgaria? No one wants to downgrade from their original countries.

as I said, these sort of things are unfortunately common in first world countries, ergo your total amazement

maybe in a million years once you evolve beyond homo erectus you'll get a taste of it

Bulgarians come to Greece for work but immigrants don't want to stay in Greece and prefer Bulgaria?
not even the war refugees wanna live there, keep thinking you are europe

χαχαχααχαχαχ βάλε kι άλλες με πάkι άμα έχεις, το παλιkαράkι δεν έχει δει τίποτα αkόμα.

Well..

Well, they are in Europe, and E.U is just another crypto-commie tyrant, mate, fuck them.

??

Greeks have micro Semitic looking heads.

>get rich or die trying 50 cent tatto above pelvis

Fucking degenerate

>downgrade
Yeah because we don't accept leeches and subhumans. Strange how your country came here to make a turboprogressive cometee
Nobody wants to live here because they are not accepted
Of course they don't want to live here since we don't want refugees while you are paying them to fuck you and there are even news about it, top kek.

Guys stop feeding this fucking kikes or shitskins, dont forget

I think those are Greek Cypriots who are genetically different than the generic Greek population. Cypriots only make up around 10% the population of Greece.

Most Greeks look like the ones in my pictures

Those are commies. There are bound to be soul-less/inbred looking fags and albanians/gypsies/kikes/pakis in your pictures.

This so much, if there's one thing I hate about the nazis and also their detractors it's co-opting the Roman salute

>Borderline antifa looking teens

Dropped

italy bros in lazio, rome were doing this decade ago. based meds.

I've never seen pakis that look like that.

This! Should be part of basic education in school.

Jews never race-mix!
Jews try divide opposition while telling them to race-mix with nogs.
Should ship all jews to Africa for some proper race-mixing.

can you stop? You are not white you Turkish reject. Hell, Greeks are even dark than Turks. Light eyes amongst Greek males is 17% and amongst Turks 18%. Somebody get that pic. Greeks shouldn't even really be in Europe you should go back to Kurdistan or Arabia my man.

This group of Greeks look Hispanic. Greeks really shouldn't be considered European. Even modern-day Greek doesn't originate from Greece.